Chapter 43

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan carried me to the doctor's room, but unfortunately, the doctor wasn't there. He sat me down on the bed. I nervously brought my head up to look at him. He looked straight at my eyes. I immediately looked away. "Hyung.." Chen suddenly entered the room. He was surprised. Luhan was standing in front of me with no shirt on. "I'll go get one." With that, he left the room. "Why didn't you defend yourself?" He scolded me. I didn't answer him. I just kept quiet. He took a deep breath, before he kneeled in front of me. He touched my sprained ankle. I flinched a bit. "I know that you might not like this..but at least let me do this for the baby.." 

 

"Why?" I decided to ask to break the silence. He looked up. "Why did you do this?" I repeated. My eyes started to get teary. I was thinking about us, our unclear relationship. He stood up. "There's no reason for this. My heart simply told me to do so." "But why..why? You..you .." Luhan suddenly closed the gap between us. He kissed my lips to stop me from talking further. I was shocked. His eyes were closed, and his hands were on my face. I didn't know how to react. Without my awareness, I replied the kiss. I kissed him back. I encircled my arms around his bare waist.

 

Things got hotter. Luhan became more agressive. He pulled me up, and encircled my legs on his waist. That was when I realized what I had done. "S..stop." I managed to say. He didn't listen to me. Instead, he pushed me against the table. He threw everything aside. "Luhan..s..stop." I pushed him harder. This time, it worked. He stopped what he was doing. *oh My God.* he scolded himself. It was awkward now. "I.." I couldn't hold it anymore. All these times, I was pretending. I tried to leave him, and pretend that everything was okay when it's not. I couldn't pretend it anymore. I was wrong, totally wrong. I knew that he loved Minyoung, but I couldn't do anything. I loved him too. I spontaneously pulled him into a tight hug. "Please..don't leave me." Luhan's heart fluttered with my words. "We both need you." I added. Luhan chuckled. He caressed my soft hair. *Pabo.* 

 

Our moment didn't last long. Out of a sudden, Chen entered with a shirt on his hands. He was surprised. I immediately broke the hug.

 

-----

 

I woke up because of the ringing alarm. I turned it off. It was 6 am now. I chuckled as I felt a pair of arms on my waist,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter