Chapter 04

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I spontaneously closed my eyes with both of my palms. "Why did you enter without knocking?" He scolded me. "I..I am so sorry." I stuttered with my eyes still closed. I couldn't hold it anymore. I wanted to pee. I saw a bathroom there. "I..I didn't have much time. Lend me your bathroom." I said quickly before I ran to the bathroom.

 

I finally got out. It was awkward now. He had not put any cloth on. He remained with his towel. "Ehm, uh.. thank you." He just looked at me. "Ehm, I gotta go." When my hand was about to reach the door knob, he said "wait.. are you the new maid? Who brought you in? Ask her to get you out, or else she will be fired as well." He commanded strictly. *I..maid??* "I am sorry, but.." "No excuse, I don't want to see you anymore. You are fired." He cut me off. "I..I am not a maid." I tried to explain. "What? You're not?" Now he was the surprised one. "Are you Luhan?" I asked nervously. His eyes turned big. "You're??" "I am Kim Hana, your future wife. It's nice to meet you Luhan ssi. Ehm, from now on, let's take care of each other." I didn't know from where I got that courage, but I just did it. I said those words. His face was unreadable. I didn't know whether he liked me or not since my first impression was pretty bad, and embarassing. "Ehm, you should probably put your shirt on, or else.." "get out!" He suddenly shouted. "W..what?" I was confused. "Get out! Now!!" I was shocked. My tears slipped down on its own. I got out of his room.

 

I was wrong. No one would ever like me. Everyone hated me. What's wrong with me? Why could I be hated by so many people? I wiped my tears away. I had some difficulty in finding my bedroom, but I still found it at last. I decided to go to bed earlier. I didn't want to think of that Luhan guy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter