Chapter 64

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--- Shin Minyoung ---

 

I was now alone. Yeah, I did talk to some of my classmates, but I wasn't in the mood to join them. I was walking around aimlessly when I suddenly heard strange noises. I looked for the source. My eyes widened. *Oh My God, Hana ah..* I spontaneously ran to them.

 

They were fighting, or maybe Hyuna herself. Hana did nothing. She only tried to release herself. "Stop it.." I shouted, but my voice seemed soundless. I couldn't think of any better idea. Without any warning, I pushed Hyuna away from Hana. It worked, but she looked so surprised. "Bwo?" She shouted. "Cchh.." hyuna smirked. I turned my vision to Hana. "Gwenchanna?" I asked worriedly. Hana simply nodded her head with a blank expression on her face. *she must be so scared*

 

"Do you know what you're doing?" Hyuna snapped at me. I shot her a glare. "Then what?" I snapped back. "Bworago?" I was about to reply her when someone cut me off. "Michinggule?" That person shouted. I turned quiet. It was Luhan oppa. I flinched a bit when he passed me. He immediately ran towards Hana. He took off his tuxedo, and put it around Hana. 

 

Things turned into a chaos. Everyone's eyes were now on us. Music started to get softer. The DJ probably noticed that there was something going on right here. "Wow..wow.." Hyuna suddenly clapped her hands. "We've got all the three of the triangle." She smirked. "What do you mean?" Oppa asked in a very annoyed tone, with his his hand wrapped around Hana, as though he was protecting her. 

 

Hyuna smirked evilly. "Since everyone is here, I need to announce something." She snapped her finger, giving sign to the DJ. "And you.." she landed her eyes on me. "I'm going to show you..how bad you have been fooled, and that you have helped the wrong person." She turned her vision to Hana, and smirked. 

 

What am I going to do? Cchh.. A random sound suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Hyuna ah, you are actually a smart girl. But..it's so unfortunate that you can't use it wisely. My eyes widened. It was Luhan's oppa voice. Oppa..why are you siding her? You love her, huh? Don't you? This time, it was a girl's which was probably Hyuna's. Ani..why should I? She is nothing to me. Don't lie. We both know it. This is not the first time you helped her, and ah..what will Minyoung probably think about it? Don't ever try to get on my way. I furrowed my forehead when I heard my name being called. Strange blurry sound could be heard for a while. *what happened?* Bingo! I got you oppa. Hyuna's voice appeared again. Maybe you can lie, but you can't hide your expression oppa. It clearly tells that you're lying. I bit my bottom lips when I heard that statement. I wanted to cry again, but I held it back. Yeah, I love her. I..Xi Luhan..loves..Kim Hana so much. Then what? What are you gonna do? No-thing. I couldn't hold it anymore. A tear slipped down my cheek. 

 

With that, everything ended. Everyone gasped in surprise. They didn't really believe in what they had just heard. Oppa's eyes widened as well. He looked surprised too. 

 

"Ommo..Hana ah, micheoyoso? Why did you do that to Minyoung?" Jihyun deliberately said it out loud. I could see tears started to group on the edge of Hana's eyes. Everyone started to come closer to us, trying to listen more of our conversation, including the exo boys who came for help. 

 

Luhan oppa stepped forward to face Hyuna, all by himself. "What do you exactly want?" Hyuna played dumb. "Naega? Aniyo.. I just want everyone to know the truth. Am I wrong?" 

 

--- Kim Hana ---

 

I couldn't help it anymore. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I decided to run away. But, someone suddenly stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I looked up. It was Luhan's. "Kim Hyuna ssi, you know what? You want to know the real truth?" My eyes widened in surprise. "Cch...the real truth?" She rolled her eyes proudly. "There is nothing that I don't know about. I know everything."

 

I could see a smirk on Luhan's face. "Oh, geurae? Is that so? Then how about this? I bet you don't." He whispered just loud enough for her to hear before he raised my hand up. Luhan sneaked his arm, and encircled it around my waist. I jumped a bit in surprise."I..Xi Luhan, and Kim Hana are married." Luhan shouted. "We ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter