Chapter 23

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan went back to the hotel. He took a seat on the bed. "Ghhh.." he groaned in frustration. *what was I doing?* he scolded himself. He put his palm on the side where his heart was located. He took a deep breath. 

 

Meanwhile, I didn't know where I was going. I just kept walking, until I finally realized that I was quite far from the hotel. I turned around. *oh my God! Where is this?* I started to get panic, but still, I convinced yourself that I would be fine. I decided to follow the way which I thought it was. *calm down Hana ah.. you will be fine.* 

 

When Luhan finally got his sense back, he started looking for me. He looked at his watch. "It's almost late at night. Where is she?" He brought his phone out, and contacted me. A random music was suddenly heard. He looked at the side where the sound came from.*crap! She doesn't bring the phone with her.* he took one last glance of the room, before he headed outside. 

 

I gave up. I swore.. I had passed this street for God knew how many times already. I kept passing this street, over, and over again. It seemed like I was walking in a circle. I sighed. I looked at my surrounding. People walked pass me. I wanted to ask for their help, but I didn't know the name of the hotel. Screw me. I saw a park, and I walked there. I took a seat on the ground, better than none, wasn't it? I looked up at the sky. I started to sob. I was so afraid. How if Luhan didn't have any intention to look for me, and he just left me here? I was done. The pedestrians looked at me with a strange expression on their face. I brought my knees closer to me, and I hugged them, burying my face on them. 

 

Here he was, on the street, looking for the stupid me. *where was she?* he thought worriedly. A smile suddenly appeared on his face. It was because what he saw. He saw a girl sitting on the ground, sobbing like a little kid. He walked closer to her.

 

"Has someone ever told you that you look damn bad when you cry?" I heard someone asked. That voice was familiar. I looked up. It was Luhan. "Yah~ Where have you been?" I asked him as I kept sobbing. He just chuckled, and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. It was quiet for a while, perh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter