Chapter 05

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was now at school. I felt so hungry. My stomach was craving for food. I tried to hold it. I don't want to spend my money over those expensive food. I was able to hold it. I was sure.

 

I looked at my reflection through the mirror. *it's okay Hana ah. You can do this.* I convinced myself. I was on my way out of the bathroom when someone bumped into me, and I fell down. "Oops, I am sorry." She said, then she smiled. "It's your fault anyway. Why don't you look at where you are going?" I took a deep breath. I got up as I forced a smile. I didn't want to face them any longer, so I went back to class. 

 

"Have you seen the new students? Oh my God! They are all so good looking." One of the girls in the class said happily. "Ofcourse. It will be good if I can date one of them. Don't you think so?" Her friend added. They were busy fangirling over some boys whom I didn't even know, and I didn't have any plan to care about that. I just focused back on studying. 

 

The school finally over, and I had to work. I just realized that I forgot to tell eomma that I would be home quite late. I took out my phone, but unfortunately, it had no battery left. *Great.* I walked passed the coridor. It was very crowded today. *Is korean president here? What's with the crowd?* Suddenly more people came, and I was pushed away. My head hit the wall. *arghh, it hurts. Who the hell did that?* I touched my sore forehead. It was okay as long as it didn't bleed. All of the sudden, they shouted. *wae? Wae?* I couldn't help, but to feel slightly curious. I pushed myself between the crowd to have a good view. To my shock, I saw a group of boys, and what?? Luhan was also there. What was he doing here?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter