Chapter 38

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was starving. I looked at the food which was still located on the table. It didn't move a bit. I tried several times to walk there, but it was a little bit difficult, even to walk down the bed. I brought my phone up. *sighed* I was so bored. I looked at the clock, and it showed 7pm. The sudden noise took my full attention. I spontaneously turned my head to the side where it came from, the door.. a group of people entered. A smile appeared on my face. It was eomma, appa, Yuna unnie, and Junho oppa. I looked for the other person, but looked like he wasn't there. I sighed in disappoinment. "Hana ah.." eomma pulled me into a warm hug. "Why didn't you tell us the good news?" She murmured. I released the hug, and said "mianhae eomma..mianhae everyone.." I bowed a bit. Eomma looked at me with a warm eyes. "Starting today, you can't do any heavy work. You can't stress yourself. Tell me, or yuna if you need something. Arasso?" I slowly nodded my head. "Where is Luhan?" Appa suddenly asked. I turned quiet. Truth was, I didn't know either where he was right now, and I wanted to know. I shook my head in return. "Yah! That kid! Her wife is pregnant, but yet.. he's nowhere to be found. How if Hana needs something when we're gone?" Eomma seemed pissed off. 

 

"Yuna yah, call you brother." Appa commanded. Yuna, who was sitting on the couch with a novel on her hands spontaneously reacted. She brought her phone out, and pressed the number. She waited for him to answer as she puckered her lips. Junho chuckled seeing his girlfriend's immature attitude. She suddenly brought her phone down. "Out of network." She announced. "Ne?" Eomma was surprised. She tried to call Luhan too, but..Yuna was right. *he's surely distancing me.* I thought on my own. I suddenly had the urge to cry. I held it back. No! I couldn't. Not when the family was here. Eomma turned to look at me. "Don't worry. He'll be here at any time." She cheered me up. I nodded my head, as I faked a smile. I knew the truth. He wouldn't be here, at least not this fast. He was angry with me. He hated me. 

 

Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter