Chapter 08

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To : Luhan

From : The Guilty Hana

 

Congratulations!! You get a voucher to order anything you want at the Lee's coffee shop, for free..Chukkhae..

 

I saw him smiled. "I am sorry." I uttered. He looked up. "Ehm, uh.. that's the sign of my apologize. I'll treat you." I told him. "You're sure you will?? anything I want??" He asked teasingly. I thought for a while. "Ehm, no, no.. correction." I smiled, then I took the paper, and corrected it.

 

To : Luhan

From : The guilty Hana

 

Congratulations!! You get a voucher to order a cup of coffee at the Lee's coffee shop, for free..Chukkhae..

 

I gave the paper back to him. "This is the right one." I said innocently. He looked at it. "A cup of coffee?? You've got to be kidding. I'd rather go home, and drink Mrs.Go's coffee." He said out loud as he laughed. I felt disappointed. I tried my best, but he seemed didn't appreciate that. I sighed. I suddenly turned quiet. He noticed that. He wondered if he had done something wrong. "Wae? Why are you suddenly quiet?" He asked me. "A..ani.." I took the paper back. "What do you want to do?" "Throw it." I simply answered. He snatched it from me. "I said I would rather, but..that doesn't mean I don't want it." He said quickly without looking at your eyes. You smiled. "Okay.. I'll make the best one for you." You said before you went away to make the coffee.

 

"Your boyfriend?" Taemin suddenly asked you. "Ne?? Ahhh.." you groaned in pain. You were too surprised with his question that you intentionally spilled the hot water over your hands. "Yahh.." Taemin took a tissue, and wiped the water away. "Be careful." He reminded. "Yeah, I just..No.. he is my friend." I answered him as I forced a smile. "I gotta go.." I said before I walked away. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter