Chapter 22

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up in the hotel's room. I looked at the watch which was located on the table beside the bed. It was 6pm. I had slept for hours. *where is him?* I used my eyes to scan the whole room. Suddenly I heard the door being clicked. It was Luhan. He entered the room, and took a seat beside me on the bed. "Feeling better?" I nodded my head. "Hana ah.." I turned my head to look at him. He looked hesitant. "What?" I asked curiously. Silence could be heard for a while. "A..ani.. ehm, there is going to be a party at the pool. Would you like to join?" He asked. I shivered a bit hearing the 'pool' part. He chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't let the water touch you. Not even a single bit." Luhan announced protectively. I looked deep into his eyes. I couldn't help but to feel butterflies on my stomach. That feeling came again. My heart thumped so fast. I admitted. I suddenly felt so happy when I heard what he said. A smile appeared on my face. "So..how??" He was waiting for my answer. I nodded my head. "Yeah, why not?" I replied. He immediately showed me his cute smile. "At what time will it take place?" He took a look of his watch which was worn on his right wrist. "About 10 pm." He answered casually. "Sure.." 

 

We had dinner at the nearest restaurant at that night. It was romantic, with the dim light, the moon, and the shining stars enlightened that place, and the surrounding. Luhan pulled the seat for me. "Thanks.." I said nervously. He just nodded his head, as he smiled. The food was finally served. We ate in silence, probably too busy with our own thoughts. "What..are you going to do, when people..finally know about us?" I decided to ask. He shook his head in return. "I don't know.. facing them, maybe?" He forced a smile. "What about you?" He asked back. I sighed. "If..there is someone, who needs you more than I do.. then I'll let her.." I answered without looking at him. He was speechless. He knew. He knew that I was talking about Minyoung. He wanted to respond, but he didn't know how to. Right now, his feeling, his mind were in such a mess. He didn't know whom she really loved. He forced himself to smile.

 

-----

 

Here we were. It was so crowded here. People

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter