Chapter 34

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuna dragged her doctor boyfriend to the living room. She crossed her arms. "Now spill.." Yuna calmly said. He looked surprised. "W..what?" He stuttered. She chuckled. "You know you can never lie to me, don't you? You at it." She added as she smiled mischivieously with her arms still crossed. "What happened to Hana?" She repeated. Junho took a deep breath. He fixed his black glasses before he answered "she told me to keep it as secret, but.." Yuna was waiting for him to continue. "She's pregnant, by a month.." Yuna was so surprised with that news. "Jjinja?" She asked excitedly. Junho nodded his head. "Yahh..Why did she.." she could not continue because Junho used his palm to close . Yuna difficultly set herself free from him. "Yah!" She shouted. "What? Yah? Cchh.." he crossed his arms. "Seriously..you want the whole people in this house to hear it?" He scolded her. Yuna finally realized her mistake. "But why?" She asked in a rather soft voice. Junho shook his head. "She probably has her own problem. Just let her be..she needs time to adapt to this whole situation. It's still new to her." Junho explained. Yuna nodded her head in understanding. "But still..I am so happy..wuahh.." she cheered happily, while Junho just smiled. 

 

-----

 

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself in the bedroom. I felt something heavy on my waist. I looked down, and I noticed that it was his arm encircling it. His face was so close to mine. I looked at it. I could feel my heart beating so fast. I missed this. I stopped doing everything that I wanted to do for a while. Just enjoying his presence beside me..it was more than enough. It made me felt better. A smile appeared on my face. Unfortunately, that beautiful moment was no longer there. That morning sickness came again. I wanted to vomit. I immediately got up. Luhan could feel some movements so he opened his eyes. He saw me running towards the bathroom. When he realized what happened, he rushed to me. 

 

I locked the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter