Chapter 31

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up, and I looked at my surrounding. I realized that I fell asleep in the living room. I yawned. I suddenly remembered about Luhan. *where is he?* I ran to our bedroom, but I saw no one. There wasn't even any single sign which showed that someone had entered this room since last night. *sighed* I went to the bathroom, and started preparing myself for school. 

 

I arrived quite early today. Jonghyun was the one who brought me there. I looked at my phone. He didn't even call me again. What was wrong with him? I walked slowly to my locker to get my books. I suddenly stopped walking. I stiffened on my spot. I saw him, standing not quite far from me. He looked..tired. I encouraged myself. I brought myself closer to where he was. He looked surprised to see me. "Hi.." I could not continue my words because suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the screen, then he changed his vision to look at me for a while, before he answered that call. "Ne.." His face changed. He was smiling, and I couldn't distinguish whether he faked it or not. "Oppa.." the person on the other side of the phone cheered loudly. So loud that I could hear her voice. I was surprised. I knew her. I knew that voice. It was Minyoung's. I looked at him. They talked for quite a while. "Oppa saranghae.." I heard she said before he hung up. "You.." I couldn't continue my sentence. I was speechless. I suddenly had the urge to cry, but I held it back. "Ehm, are you.." "Minyoung's involved in an accident." He cut me off. "What?" I was so surprised. "How is she?" I asked worriedly. "She..is fine..and.." he took a deep breath. I knew that something was not right. "We..are dating right now." He announced. He didn't dare to look at my eyes. I was more than surprised. I guessed I could faint at any time. A tear slipped from my eye. Before he could see it, I quickly wiped it away. 

 

Silence was the only thing that could be heard at that time. I couldn't accept what I just heard. "Jjinja?" I faked a smile. He looked up. He looked at my teary eyes. "She..she's like that because of me." "Arra.." I cut him off. I forced myself to smile. "She needs you right now. Don't think about me. You made a right decision." I told him. He looked hesitate. "Really, don't worry about me. I understand your condition. Besides, I told you before, didn't I? Whatever choice you made, I will always support that." I added. He looked at me. Before I could react he immediately pulled me into a warm hug.

 

I could not hold it anymore. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He hugged me tightly. "I promise..all of this will end so soon," He murmured. I smiled bitterly as I released the hug. I nodded my head at him. "I trust you." He used his thumbs to wipe my tears. Unfortunatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter