Chapter 61

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I turned my head, and I took a last glance of the bulding. *hana's will be longer, isnt't it?* I took a deep sigh. I went to my car. I put on my seatbelt. After making sure that everything would be fine, I my car engine, and I drove off. 

 

I stopped my car in front of a park. I looked around. Since today was Saturday, many people came out for relaxing. Couples, family, friends..*sighed* I slowly got out of the car. I furrowed my eyebrow, before I walked towards a familiar figure. She was sitting on a bench, with her back facing me. 

 

I took a seat beside her. Silence was there. None of us started the conversation. I guessed she was too busy with her own thoughts. The wind flew pass us, blowing her long, wavy hair. "Oppa.." she suddenly called out in a soft, and low voice. "Hmm.." I sounded, without turning my head to look at her. She forced herself a smile. "You remember this place?" She asked softly. "Ngg..we used to play here before." I answered. A bitter smile appeared on her face. "Oppa.." There was silence again for a while. I didn't cut her off. I didn't respond to her. It's because I respected her. I knew that she had something on to continue. "Are..you serious?" "N..ne?" She sighed before she turned her head to look at me. "About everything...about Hana..about..m..me. Are you?" I turned my head too, and I could see her sincere eyes, her almost teary eyes. My heart flinched a bit. "I..I guess so." I murmured. A tear started to slip down her cheek, but she immediately wiped it away. "Oppa.." her tone suddenly turned into a cheerful one. I turned my head. She strectched her arms out with a wide smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow. "Wae? It's a goodbye hug. Can't we?" She blurted out. I could feel guilty washed over me again. "Minyoung ah.." I murmured in a guilty tone. "Wae?" She kept on her innocent face, trying to be looked happy. "Don't do this..Kajima.." I repeated. Her expression turned. I could see tears on the edge of her eyes, but she tried to hold it back as hard as she could. 

 

Her strength wasn't that strong. Her tears rolled down her cheeks again. I couldn't hold it. I slowly pulled her into a warm hug. Her reaction was far beyond my expectation. She immediately pushed me away. "Oppa..don't.. do this." her words got uneven. My heart hurted, looking at her state. I still considered her as a friend, my best friend, my dongsaeng, at least.. I brought my hand to her face, and I wiped her tears away. "Don't cry..I'm actually not that good." I tried to assure her. "You need to find a better man, and when you finally do, you will regret what you have done today. Trust me." She looked up. 

 

She looked at me for a while, before she nodded her head. "Ofcourse..you're a . It's my biggest nightmare that I could meet, and fall for you." She said as she hit my chest lightly. I chuckled. She finally smiled. For the first time since Minyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter