Chapter 54

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I went out of the bathroom. I had not noticed anything yet. Luhan's back was stll facing me, but this time..he was looking out of the big, and luxurious window located at our bedroom. I nervously went towards my wardrobe. "Was that fun?" His question stopped me. "N..ne?" I turned around. "Was your date fun?" "A...I.." he walked closer to me while I kept backing off. My back finally hit the wall, which meant it's the end of the room. I couldn't go anywhere else. "Ahh.." I yelped in pain, and surprise. He trapped me with his hands. My head was between them. "Where were you once again?" He asked with his eyes looked straight at mine. Actually I was quite scared with this side of him. *what's wrong with him?* "I..I went shopping. For the baby." I faked a smile. "Ohh..you went shopping?" He asked me again. His face was so scary. He looked at me with a I-couldn't-believe-it expression. He gave me a one last nod before he got out, and slammed the door. *Wae? Did he notice me lying?* I went to get my phone on the bed. It was written that I got a message about 5 minutes ago. But where was it? I saw nothing. I oppened the message box. Really. There was one, from Suho oppa. There was his miss called too. *Did he? Was that why?* I sighed deeply. I scolded myself. I shouldn't had lied to him. Now, there were consequences. 

 

I changed into my pyjamas. I felt so sorry. It was 9pm now. Luhan had not gone back. Where was he? The bed felt so empty without him. Should I go check on him? I slowly got up, and headed outside. I saw him. He was at the balcony, with his back facing me. He was looking up at the night sky. I took a deep sigh. I gathered all my courage as I slowly walked closer to him. Without waiting for him to react, I hugged him through his waist. I leaned my head on his back. "Mianhae.." I uttered with a soft voice. "Just go.." I heard him murmured. I shook my head. I hugged him even tighter, that probably he could feel my belly bulge which was now getting bigger. "Luhan ah, mianhae..I lied." He grabbed both of my hands, and shoved them away. I was actually quite hurt. I didn't know what I should do. I just stood there, without doing anything, feeling very regret. He finally turned around. He looked at me. I was standing like a scolded kid, with my head hanged low. I looked up. Tears started to group on the edge of my eyes. "Luhan ah..mianhae.." a tear started to slip down my cheek. He sighed deeply. He finally gave up. He gave up his arrogant feeling, his jealousy. By the time he was me cried, his heart hurted even more. My tears defeated every negative feeling he had. He pulled me into a warm hug. I hugged him back tightly. "Mianhae..I can explain it. Don'be angry." I buried my face on his chest, as I brushed my nose lightly on it, feeling his scent, his warm presence. He chuckled with my statement. "I..Suho oppa brought me to the hospital. I had my check up." I started explaining. I looked up, but he raised his eyebrow. I tried to explain even more. "Uh..ehm..and..uh..about the photo, I didn't do anything. I didn't ask for it either. He tricked me into that. Really.." I furrowed my eyebrow. Explaining was so hard. He smiled, as he pulled me closer to him, and he hugged me tighter. "Arasso..you're forgiven." A smile spontaneously appeared on my face. "Ahh..one more thing.." he suddenly broke the hug. "Try to call me oppa.." my eyes widened. "Ne??" "Ppali wa. You want to be forgiven, don't you?" "B..but.." he kept looking at me, waiting for me. I took a deep breath. "O..okay..o..oppa.." I stuttered. "Ne? Bworago? I couldn't hear it." He pretended as though he really didn't hear it before. I pouted. "Oppa.." I repeated. "What??" "OPPA....LUHAN O..PPA!!!" I shouted as loud as I could. He laughed with my action. He was so happy. 

 

I broke the hug. I dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter