Chapter 55

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My eyes widened. There was a very..very..little kid in front of me. He looked so cute, but..who was he? And..whom he was calling appa? He looked at me with an innocent pair of eyes. "Nuguseyo?" He asked with his cute voice. It's quite hard to talk to him with my eyes always looked down. So, I decided to bend, to have the same height as him. "Annyeong. Who are you looking for?" I tried to talk to him, hoping that we would be good. He blinked his eyes for a second, before he pushed me aside, and entered my room, heading straight towards the bed when his eagle eyes finally saw who was on the bed. I spontaneously pressed my palm on the wall, supporting my balance. Unfortunately I didn't fall. *he is really one strong kid. Too strong indeed.* I chuckled inside my mind. 

 

I went to where the kid was. I saw him running towards Luhan. "Appa.." he shook him lightly with his tiny palms. "Appa.." Feeling annoyed, he shouted. "Appa!!!" Such a good technique. Luhan stirred. The kid furrowed his forehead, before he brough his hands closer to the blanket. With the strength he had, he tried to pull the blanket off of Luhan. I laughed at the scene. Luhan slowly opened his eyes. He, himself..he looked surprised too. "Yah, Mason ah.." he immediately pulled that kid into a tight hug. "App.pa..I can't breath." He protested. Luhan released the hug. I could see a wide smile on his face. He looked so happy. "Mason ah, you come to visit appa?" Luhan asked him. He slowly nodded his head, as he pouted his lips. *cute.* Luhan pinched his cheek, and within a minute, he shouted, like a crazy kid. 

 

"Yah, mason..don't do that. Appa will be angry." I heard Luhan told him. With that words, the kid suddenly turned quiet. "You shouldn't do that again, arrachi? Appa will buy you some ice cream. Ngg?" He immediately nodded his head. I took a seat beside Luhan. By the time the kid saw me, he rolled his eyes. He shot me a glare. Luhan noticed it. "Mason, wae?" He asked strictly, as though he was his own dad. "I don't like this." He pointed at me. My eyes widened. "Ne?" "She's not a thing. She's eomma.. call her eomma." Mason shook his head. Luhan was about to scold him again, but I stopped him. I shook my head, giving him sign that I was okay. *sighed* "Let's go down. Mason, come here." Mason hopped into Luhan's embrace. With that, we headed downstrais.

 

I could hear some talking sound through the living room. We went there. "Ohh noona.." Luhan called out. *Noona?* "oh..Luhan ah, annyeong." An unfamiliar girl responded. *who was she?* she was carrying a baby in her embrace. The baby looked so cute. He was probably around one year old. The baby's eyes landed on Luhan. The same like Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter