Chapter 60

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--- Shin Minyoung ---

 

I slowly opened my eyes. The light of the shining sun hit my face through the opened window. I slowly took a sitting position. "Erghh.." I groaned. My head hurted so bad. I spontaneously brought my hand to it. I used my eyes to scan the whole room. *where am I?* "you're awake?" Someone's voice surprised me. I immediately turned around. My eyes widened. It was Suho oppa. "O..op.pa" I stuttered. He walked to me with a tray of food on his hands. "Did you sleep well?" He teased. "Oppa..how can I be here?" I tried to think of it. He rolled his eyes as he put the food on the table. "You remember nothing?" 

 

Something popped out in my mind. "Ah!! So..you're the one.." I stopped talking when I realized what I was going to say. "Yeah..I'm the one who helped you from those naughty boys. Now..why don't you thank me?" He blurted. I turned embarassed. "Gu..gumawoyo oppa." I murmured sheepisly. He smiled. He then handed me my breakfast. "Thanks.." I grabbed the spoon and I started eating like crazy. It was as though I had been starving for weeks. "Woah..chill. you need to eat slower. You know, based on what I know, you won't gain any vitamins with that eating style of yours." He tried to explain from the doctor's perception. You'll need more strength. You know..for.." he suddenly stopped talking, and I turned quiet. I could feel that my tears were about to fall again, but I held it back. I looked up, and forced myself to smile. I nodded my head. "Majjayo..I need more strength." I murmured sadly. Suho finally realized what he had done. "Uh..eh..ppali..eat your breakfast. You'll be late for school." He reminded.

 

--- Kim Hana ---

 

We arrived earlier this morning. I kept looking for Minyoung, but he was nowhere to be found. *sighed* "don't think too much about it. Take more rest for the baby, arasso?" I nodded my head. He planted a kiss on my forehead, before he left..together with the boys. Before Chen left, he gave me a teaseful wink. I rolled my eyes on him. 

 

There she was. I noticed her presence through the distance. She was walking in with some books on her hands. I gathered my courage as I walked closer to her. "Minyoung ah.." I tried to smile at her. She turned to look at me for a second, before she turned back, and kept walking. "I..I..mianhae.." I sincerely apologized. I didn't noticed that we had arrived at the locker. "You don't need to..really." She murmured with a straight expression as she opened her locker, and put her books inside. "I..I..guess.." "I'm sorry.. but I need to go. Whatever you want to talk, let's deal with it next time." She murmured, and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

*sighed*

 

The school was finally over. During the classes, Minyoung didn't talk to me. She didn't even turn her head to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter