Denial

Arranged Marriage To.....

A/N: WARNING. ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. Please support my newest stories by clicking the links at the bottom of this chapter!

Dong Ho had his arms propped up by the wooden dining room table at condo 19 E. Chorim placed a cup of scalding hot tea in front of him, reminding him to not drink it at the moment since it needed some time to cool off.

"Where did I leave off at?" Chorim sat on the wooden chair next to Dong Ho's and sighed. "Ah, I remember now."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Little Princess, it's time for bed." Chorim said softly, looking at Eun Joo. Eun Joo shook her head.

"Mommy promised me that we'd make cake together today." Eun Joo hugged her pillow closer to herself as she stared at the front door from where she sat on the sofa. Chorim played with Eun Joo's hair as a way of showing her sympathy.

"Little Princess, I'm afraid your mother is unable to do so tonight. If you would like, I could make it with you instead." 

"No, I want to make it with mommy." Eun Joo answered stubbornly, shaking her head in discontent.

"And just like that, she ended up staying up all night waiting for someone who would never come." Chorim sighed and pushed her cup of tea away from herself. Dong Ho propped his head up using his arms and nodded.

"Little Princess, it's time to go to school." Eun Joo smiled and fixed her white and gray school uniform before running up the stairs. 

Knocking on her mother's bedroom door, she brightened up and said, "Mommy, I'm going to school now! Don't sleep too much!" Eun Joo smiled and headed back down the stairs as her grandfather stood aside, watching everything.

"Eun Joo... she's gone mad." Her grandfather muttered to Chorim. Chorim smiled and reassured him the best she could. "The funeral's just in three days, That child needs to be ready and understand that both of her parents are gone forever. They're never coming back."

"She just needs a bit of time." Chorim suggested, feeling rather nervous and worried about the well being of Eun Joo.

"How could my son-in-law and daughter die before me? What have I ever done wrong in my life?" Her grandfather sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe it was my mistake of allowing them to get married. If my daughter hadn't married him... Eun Joo would still have a father."

"Eun Joo spent the next three days talking to her mother through the bedroom door, believing that her mother was still in that room." Chorim was lost in the past as she tapped her fingers on the table, trying to remember everything.

"So... how did she come to realize that her parents were never coming back?" Dong Ho leaned forward in his seat, caught by the bitter story.

"How?" Chorim returned to reality and stared at Dong Ho for a while, trying to remember how. "How did she... realize it?" The silence in the room was rather suffocating and Dong Ho found the suspense unbearable.

"Ah! I remember now." Chorim broke the silence and Dong Ho felt himself breathe out in relief as Chorim continued. "It was all because of a particularly bitter green tea cake."

Chorim closed her eyes, beating her tired legs from running all over the condo, prepping for the funeral and ironing Eun Joo's formal black dress for her mother's funeral. She sighed as her mind was clouded with worrisome thoughts regarding Eun Joo. She opened her eyes and stared at the blank wall of her tiny room that was literally. a bedroom. She laid on her bed and sighed once more as she felt her back ache once again.

"Excuse me, Ms. Seo..." Chorim's eyes opened and her head towards the door. By her door was little Eun Joo, still in her daytime clothes, a white dress with thin straps instead of sleeves, and her black hair was left in a neat bun. Her small feet were in her soft yellow slippers that were meant to be worn in the house and only the house.

"Yes, Little Princess?" Chorim forced a smile on her face despite her worries. She sat up quickly on the soft bed, which was too big for a lone person like herself.

"Can we make the cake together?" Eun Joo's request shocked Chorim as she looked at the cheap digital clock by her bed to see that it was eleven p.m.

"I'm fine with making the cake, but are you sure you want to make it at this hour?" Eun Joo didn't hesitate and nodded. Chorim gave Eun Joo a smile to comfort her and got off her bed and followed Eun Joo to the kitchen.

*One hour and twenty minutes later....*

A green tea cake was set in front of Eun Joo and she immediately dug her silver fork into it before Chorim could cut a slice out for Eun Joo. Chorim's eyebrows furrowed together in worry about the way the cake might taste. Eun Joo had added a whole bag of bitter green tea power into it. Eun Joo took large chunks of cake at a time and Chorim, patted her shoulder in comfort.

"Little Princess, how does the cake taste? Is it too bitter?" Chorim asked, softly as Eun Joo continued to shove chunks of cake into .

"No. It's too sweet." Eun Joo looked up at Chorim and smiled at her, but the brightness that came with her smile only went halfway and Chorim felt even more concerning thoughts run through her mind.

"Do you mind if I have a bit?" Eun Joo shook her head and got a large chunk of cake for Chorim and fed it to her. Chorim's first reaction was to spit the cake out immediately, seeing how bitter it was. Her second reaction was to swallow and act as if everything was alright, since that was how Eun Joo had reacted. "Are you sure it's really sweet? Little Princess, is there something wrong?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Because..." Chorim looked at Eun Joo's innocent face and debated on whether or not she needed to confront Eun Joo with reality. She knew if she didn't help Eun Joo somehow... Eun Joo would continue living her life the way she was. "It's just that your taste buds are a bit off. The cake is evidently bitter, but you still said it was sweet. You also... pretend that your... mother's at home..., when she's not..." 

"What are you talking about? Mom is at home. Why are you saying weird things?" Eun Joo's innocent brown eyes stared into Chorim's dark brown ones as she shook her head and smiled.

"I'm getting old. Perhaps it's my age." Chorim fibbed and she sighed. "Well, this grandma has to get to bed now or she'll never wake up in time tomorrow. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

Chorim cleaned the kitchen as Eun Joo sat at the kitchen table, her neat bun and fallen apart and covered bits of her face as she kept her head angled downwards. Chorim walked past Eun Joo, about to head back to her room and let sleep relax her tense muscles when she felt a small hand grab onto hers as she walked past Eun Joo's chair. She turned to look in surprise. Eun Joo held onto her hand, stopping Chorim from going anywhere.

"C...C-can you make me t-the cake?" Chorim felt her heart ache when Eun Joo stuttered. Chorim was left in shock as Eun Joo looked up at Chorim with her big eyes, refusing to blink because she was afraid that at any second, she would break down and reality would hit her in the face. Without saying anything, Chorim headed back into the kitchen and speedily made the cake.

In another hour and twenty minutes, a replica of the bitter cake was in front of Eun Joo and Eun Joo stared at the cake as if she was having some kind of staring contest with another fifth grader at her school. Chorim bit her lip and watched Eun Joo's reactions closely and waited in the deathly silence. Eun Joo picked up her fork and took a tiny chunk of the cake and ate it, chewing slowly.

Her eyes grew watery as reality slowly took her bit by bit. With each bite of the cake, it felt like she was getting punched in the face and so she wanted to speed up the process. The memories of all those times where her mother had made her the exact same green tea cake, hit her one by one as she wanted to smile at them, but the picture of the burning orphanage had always came back to hurt her.

She began to shove huge chunks of cake into , forgetting about the half eaten bitter cake. Everything became blurry as she began tearing up. Her small hands curled up into fists to keep herself from letting her tears fall. She didn't stop until she finished the whole cake from herself. She wanted to hurl from all the food she had just ate but she took everything she had not to.

"Little Princess... are you okay?"

"Yes. Ms. Seo, I'll be heading upstairs now. Good night." Eun Joo headed up the stairs as Chorim was left to clean up the half eaten cake and wash some plates.

"So, if I'm right... that's when she realized it. Everyone had thought she had gone crazy at first, but then I realized... she didn't go crazy. She was just in denial. She didn't want to accept reality as it was. She was just having a hard time." Chorim pulled her cup of tea back to herself and took a sip from it. 

"So... the cake I gave her... reminded her of her mother?" Dong Ho leaned back in his chair, feeling like a complete idiot for not even checking with Chorim. Chorim nodded and Dong Ho let out a frustrated sigh as he ruffled his hair, looking apologetic. "I-I can't even do this right!" 

THUMP.

Dong Ho's eyes widened and tried to locate the source of the sound out of surprise. He looked at Chorim, questioningly as if she knew the answer to where the sound came from. 

"Don't worry about it. It's probably one of the maids. They can get so careless at times." Chorim sighed and headed to the spot where the sound had emitted. "Ah- they dropped a whole bag of persimmons. How careless." Chorim picked up the stray persimmons as Dong Ho helped her. "I have to clean this place up a bit before her grandfather comes back. You can sit and drink your tea for a bit."

"Ah- It's alright. I need to go home and do a couple of other things myself." Dong Ho lied as he bowed and smiled. "I'll be taking my leave then." Chorim smiled back and nodded.

"Go ahead. I'm sure you're very busy." She waved him off and he left the condo and the building all together. He stretched and heard a couple of cracks from his bones and sighed in relief. The breeze was light and it made him feel good. The air, however, wasn't the best but it was still refreshing despite all the pollution big cities like Seoul had. He tried to relax himself as he stood in the front of the building and yawned.

"Why are you going through my past? What do you want to know? What do you want to find out?" Dong Ho stumbled with surprise to see Eun Joo standing in by the side of the building.

"... What?"

"Why do you want to know about my past? If there's anything you want to know, just ask me." Dong Ho could tell that Eun Joo was uncomfortable with her revealing a bit about her past.

"But you're obviously not comfortable enough to share your past with me." Dong Ho took a hold of Eun Joo's arm gently and Eun Joo's mouth twisted into a bitter smile.

"Even though you knew I wasn't ready to share my past, you went about other ways to find out." Eun Joo looked defeated. "It doesn't matter anymore. You know about it. If you have any questions just ask."

"Are you sure?" Dong Ho didn't want to make another stupid mistake that could possibly trigger the past and send her back to denial. Eun Joo nodded and Dong Ho bit his lip, taking Eun Joo's right hand, making sure he was careful with her bandaged left hand. "Let's take a walk around here and talk then." 

Dong Ho left Eun Joo's hand to put his sunglasses on to avoid being seen by fans. He held his hand out towards Eun Joo so she could take his hand. Dong Ho mentally hit himself a million of times, knowing that Eun Joo wouldn't willingly take his hand. He closed his eyes in embarrassment (it wasn't like Eun Joo could see his eyes anyways) as he felt warmth envelope his hand. He opened it to see that Eun Joo's hand was wrapped around his and he smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye Ri stood by her closet, looking through the set of clothes she had. A black cardigan, black dress, black skirt, black shirt, everything in her closet was black. Well, Hye Ri did have a few colorful pieces of clothing here and there, but she didn't want to look like another normal girl on the streets. She was going to be on a date with him. 

"I wonder if he feels the same way when we go on...." Hye Ri stopped her sentence short and looked at the teddy bear resting on her bed, staring at her. "Dates... I mean, technically hangouts, but it's just the two of us so, dates." Hye Ri mindlessly rambled to herself as she touched the soft fabrics of her clothes.

Her white dress with orange and pink stripes were calling her, but she had worn it on their last "date" and didn't want to wear the same dress again. She looked back in her closet and her eyes landed on a light green dress with straps and a couple of ruffles leading from the waist line down. Her favorite color wasn't exactly green. Her mother had bought her that dress and she had always been reluctant to wear it. Despite the fact that green wasn't her favorite color, she had a lot of green accessories.

"This will have to do." Hye Ri muttered. "Until I can actually get some decent shopping done."

It was long before Hye Ri was dressed in the soft light green fabric with her hair curled with the curling iron and on her ears, she had green ribbon earrings. On her arm, she had a light green watch and she looked presentable. All that was left now, was her shoes. The only problem was that she had always worn her light green converse with this dress since she had never found a need of looking that good anyways.

"Do you think he'll like how I look?" Hye Ri sat at the edge of her bed, looking at the teddy bear that was just staring off into space. She touched her soft curls and sighed. "Or am I making a big fuss over a simple thing?" Just as she got off her bed, the doorbell rang and Hye Ri slipped on her converse and headed out to greet him.

"Are you ready?" His bright voice caused her heart to flutter and she nodded. He pulled two tickets out from his pocket and waved them in the air. "I thought we'd watch Dong Ho's newest movie, 'Don't cry, Daddy'. The first one made me cry and it's a no brainer that this one... might make me cry." He laughed.

"Mmh. Let's go." She smiled and closed the door behind her, walking ahead as he frowned.

"What about our child?" 

"Hmmm?" She stared at him, utterly confused for a few seconds before realizing that he was talking about the teddy bear.

"I'll visit him later." He said jokingly and pulled her close to him. Hye Ri felt her face reddening and looked away to conceal it. "Let's go!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Did the cake really bring you back to your senses?" Dong Ho asked as he was walking at a slow pace with Eun Joo, who was thinking over things carefully.

"That and my mom's room." 

Eun Joo moved sluggishly up the steps and touched the doorknob leading to her room and then tossed a look at the white door leading to her mother's room. It was quiet and Eun Joo could only hear the sound of her heart pounding in her ears as she slowly took a hold of the doorknob. She took a deep breath and let herself stay that way. She wasn't ready to face whatever was behind this door.

She wanted to open the door and run into her mother's arms. But... the truth was... her mother wasn't behind this door. She won't ever be again. But still, a tiny twinge of hope latched onto her small heart and fluttered.

"I can't live like this forever." Eun Joo whispered. She closed her eyes and opened the door with a twist of the knob. And the room was empty. It was cold without her mother's warm presence. Eun Joo felt her tears well up and she remembered the promise she had made to her mother.

She would never cry about her again. No, that was exactly what she would do. Never cry about her again. Yet, tears left her eyes. 

No.

She wasn't crying because of her mother. But instead, she was crying because of... herself. Her self pity became so unbearable that she had to let it out. 

She crawled onto her mother's bed and breathed in the lavender scent her mother always had from her perfume. She curled up on the bed with a soft pillow and let her tears touch the pillow and the blanket underneath her. Her heart ached as she felt like an idiot.

"Why is this world playing me? Why me? Have I done something wrong?" Eun Joo let the tears run freely as she whispered the words. "This is all too painful... Why do we have to feel pain? Why do we have to feel love? Wouldn't it be better if this world was one without emotions?"

She cried her heart out that night. She let all her anger out on the poor pillow. She smiled like an idiot at the family photo taken two years back. Then she was back to her tears.

"How crazy can I get?" She whispered. "How crazy am I willing to get?"

She hugged the pillow closer to her heart, breathing in the lavender scent that was lulling her to sleep.

"This is all too painful." She whispered.

"I give up."

As her last tears dried, her eyes closed.

"I just thought this world would be better for me if I didn't feel as much as I used to." Eun Joo said as the breeze died down. "My grandfather urged me on. He became the reason to why I didn't want to feel anything. Because it was proper."

"But what about now? You have me by your side now. How do you feel?" Dong Ho stopped walking and so did Eun Joo.

"My views stay the same." Eun Joo answered. "I don't want to go back to the way I was. I was too naive and ignorant." 

That's when Dong Ho noticed a tiny glint in her eyes. Sadness. She was obviously sad, but she wasn't going to show it. Eun Joo noticed Dong Ho's reaction and wriggled her hand out of his and backed away.

"I should go. I need to go home to take care of some chores." She continued to back away for another few steps and Dong Ho realized that this was one of the ways she avoided showing any emotions. By avoiding it.

"How long are you going to run for?" Dong Ho asked, startling Eun Joo.

"What?" 

Dong Ho moved towards her and pulled her into a hug as her heart began to beat rapidly from all the fear she had. The fear of showing more emotion than needed.

"I don't know why I'm doing this for you, but please... just do whatever you want for once. Don't fight yourself." Dong Ho whispered as Eun Joo let herself loose.

Just this once. Just once... It'll be okay right?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thanks for paying for dinner." Hye Ri said as she stood by her apartment door with him by her side. She had her hand on her brown one strapped bag, which she had remember to get after she left the building earlier.

"It's no problem!" He said, happily.

"Well..." Hye Ri was reluctant to say good bye to him, but this was it. He had dropped her off at her apartment. "I guess... good night?" His lips were tugged into a smile as he let out a laugh.

"It sounds as if you don't want me to go." He teased. Hye Ri turned pink and coughed.

"It's late, I should head inside." Hye Ri opened her door and was about to close the door quickly when he held the door open, smiling like an idiot.

"Thanks for inviting me inside." He walked into her apartment as Hye Ri watched him move into her living room. "Hmmm. I like your apartment. It's nice and cozy." He stuck his hands in his pant pockets and walked towards her bedroom. His hand landed on the doorknob leading to her room and she quickly rushed to his side, pulling his hand off the doorknob. 

"Um... my room's a bit messy right now." Hye Ri laughed nervously as he gave her a look of curiosity. "Do you want something to drink? Water, juice, tea, or anything else?"

"Our son's in your room isn't he?" Hye Ri let fall open at how he had ignored all her questions so seemingly easy and charmingly. 

"Yeah, why don't you wait in the living room and I'll bring him out to you?" Hye Ri suggested, growing a bit nervous from being close to her messy room with the guy she liked. He smiled and leaned forwards and was just centimeters from her face and she snapped her eyes shut, anticipating a kiss.

Click.

Hye Ri's eyes opened and she saw her bedroom door wide open. Hurrying inside, she saw him sitting on her bed, looking at the teddy bear, happily hugging it. Hye Ri felt heat rise to her cheeks as she stood there, wishing that she was the bear instead.

"Your room isn't that messy." He said, standing up and touching a few things in her room. Hye Ri felt foolish for thinking that he would kiss her. Of course. What kind of boy would see her more than a sister? Shouldn't she be used to it by now? She was only sister material- even though she has  had a sibling.

"Well, it's messy in my point of view." Hye Ri muttered feeling incredibly embarrassed. She was too positive at times. At a situation like that, how could she even think that he'd kiss her?

"This is a bit... childish isn't it?" He held the teddy bear up. Hye Ri looked up at him and tilted her head, slightly confused.

"What?"

"Pretending that this teddy bear is our child is a bit too childish isn't it?" He looked at the bear and put it aside. Hye Ri's mind were filled with confused thoughts as he put the teddy bear down. Wasn't it his idea to pretend that the bear was their child? Hye Ri liked it though. It meant that she was able to pretend or at least act as if there was still a chance with him. But... things have to end. One day he'll get married himself and by then, she'd be crushed- harshly. She should get rid of her fantasies now, shouldn't she?

"Oh..." Hye Ri forced a smile on her usually bright face and let her soft curls hide her face. "I guess it is childish. I- I mean, can I get you anything to drink? I actually only have juice and water as of right now."

"Hye Ri..." Hye Ri bit her lip, knowing that her act was too obvious. For the love of music, he was an actor. He had acted in a few dramas and musicals. He moved closer to her and Hye Ri snapped out of it. She backed away from him, feeling scared. 

What was she scared of? She was afraid of walking down the path of useless and meaningless fantasies. She was afraid of touching him and going back to the point she had started at. Head over heels for him. She couldn't let it happen. She continued to back away from him as he got closer and closer to her.

"Y-I- I- um... I'll go get you a drink. How about juice? Does juice sound good to you?" Hye Ri stuttered as she turned around.

"Let's not talk about that right now. Don't you think we have more impo-"

"Juice it is then. I'll be right back." Hye Ri ignored him and headed to the kitchen, trembling a bit. Why did this nightmare keep replaying itself? Again and again and yet again. She shakily poured a cup of orange juice into the cup as she tried to compose herself. However, she lost it when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Dropping the carton of orange juice, she pushed him away, panicked.

"Why are you acting like-"

"I...I remembered that I needed my mail." Hye Ri forced herself to laugh. "F-forgetful me." She grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter and left the apartment quickly, feeling suffocated by the fact that her heart wouldn't stop thinking or talking about him.

"Hye Ri!" The sound of her name leaving his lips brought her back to suffocation and she knew the elevator wouldn't make it on time. She spotted the staircase and opened the door leading to it and started to run. Hopping down a few steps at a time, her heart began racing like it was a game of tag- but a deathly one. Maybe... the Hunger Games? 

She made it to the lobby of her building and she ran onto the streets, running past stores as quickly as she could. Maybe he wasn't even chasing her... but she wanted to run. Run until she collapsed. Maybe then she'll be able to face him again. She ran into a empty alleyway, feeling tired. She began to walk at a slow pace, knowing that she couldn't stop moving for a second. Her hair had to be a mess by now. Her green dress had its of orange juice on it, but she was in an alleyway. Who could see it now?

"Hye Ri..." A soft pant came out as he said her name. Looking back, she confirmed that it was him and took off once again, running out onto a busy street. She looked back to see that he was catching up to her pretty soon. She turned the corner and ran into the clothing store right at the corner and hid in the dressing room. She huddled in the dressing room, with her knees to her chest though she was wearing a dress. But heck, she was alone. Twenty minutes had passed before she was willing to get up and leave the store, dusting her dress off and walking back onto the busy streets.

The moon comforted her as she looked up at the sky, looking for a shooting star. A wish. She wanted to make a wish. That she wouldn't be such a fool. She laughed at herself. She was too childish overall. She was, wasn't she? As she headed back to her apartment building, she stared at her converse, feeling a bit down. She had used up all her happy or rather, positive energy for the day. Suddenly, a hand latched onto her arm and startled her, causing her to nearly fall.

Oh no. It was him. Hye Ri was prepared to run again, but his grip on her arm tightened when she tried to even move away from him. Without any more positive energy left in her, she felt her will weaken and her eyes were brimmed with tears as she couldn't escape him. Or rather... her heart couldn't fight the spell of love. He felt the difference in her as she gave up and she went limp.

"It is childish. I agree that I'm childish. That treating something inanimate as a child is childish." Hye Ri said, her voice wavering as she let the tears touch her cheeks without trying to stop them. She was tired. She couldn't fight anymore. "I also agree that I'm just sister material. Or even brother material to some guys. I acknowledge that you think of me the same way. Don't put me through the same pain again." Hye Ri pushed him away from her and walked past him to her apartment building.

"Hye Ri... I know you're upset." He muttered, pulling her close to him as she had her head tilted downwards to hide the tears streaming down her face. "Just... let it all out now." And Hye Ri did. Her quiet sniffles became sobs as the tears never failed to dampen his shirt as she hide her face in his chest. His soft pats hurt but at the same time they were comforting.

From the time in middle school when she had confessed to her best friend, to the time in high school when she had confessed to her project partner, and to college where she had fallen in love with a guy with cancer, and now... an idol. It was obvious wasn't it? It was a pattern without an end. A pattern that would continue to hurt her. When it seemed as if she had cried for hours, she lessened her tears and pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry." Hye Ri mumbled. "You should go home and get more sleep. I know you're tired." Hye Ri took a deep breath, knowing that nothing will ever be the same between them anymore. Just... nothing.

She opened her apartment door slowly, trudging inside. Everything felt so heavy, but now... after crying, some of her positive energy returned and she changed into her pajamas and tied her hair into a bun as she got ready to clean up the mess she had created in the kitchen earlier. The orange juice carton was empty since it emptied itself out onto her white kitchen tiles. She threw the carton into the trash and picked up the trash to through down the garbage shoot the building had close to the elevator. 

Opening the door, she stepped out into the hallway with her pajamas on and was about to shuffle past someone sitting on the floor by her apartment door. Holding the garbage in her hands, she threw it down the garbage shoot and then moved past the person, not bothering to even look at them. They probably had their own share of problems. Frankly, she had no energy left tonight to even deal with additional problems. She was about to close the door, when she remembered what she hated the most.

People who didn't care about anything. She looked at the mirror by her door and saw a girl who was willing to help anyone. She wanted to be like her. She couldn't let herself become her aunt. Her aunt was the most selfish person in the world and she had specifically promised herself that she would never become her aunt. She sighed and opened the door to step back outside. Her eyes widened as she saw the familiar dyed hair.

"W-what...?" He looked up at her and gave her a tired- but bright smile. Hye Ri snapped out of it and held her hand out to help him up. He took it and got off the floor. "What are you doing here?" Hye Ri found herself getting lost in his brown eyes as she stared into them in bewilderment. Realizing that she was staring at him, she closed her eyes tilted her head back down, thinking about how idiotic she was.

Everything from then on, happened in a flash.

His fingers tilted her head up.

And warmth enveloped Hye Ri's lips.

This had to be all a dream.

It had to be.

But it wasn't. 

The guy she liked was finally kissing her.

The guy she liked finally liked her back.

The guy she liked was...

 

Kevin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*So, are you guys surprised how it turned out? This is another long chapter too T^T. 5,400 words. Hopefully this chapter will make up for the fact I haven't updated in about three weeks now. But are you guys surprised about Hye Ri? If you guys remember the beginning of the story had Hye Ri and Kevin hanging out together often. And guys, please support my newest stories! ^^

The Sound of the Fallen Leaves

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/752585/the-sound-of-the-fallen-leaves-angst-kibum-romance-schoollife-ukiss-hoon-ukissaj

Protecting you, Killing me

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/752601/protecting-you-killing-me-angst-dongho-romance-ukiss-jun

And remember the poll you guys took for the little boy? It seems like L from Infinite won! And back to the fun facts!

10. Eun Joo is a fifth grader in her flashbacks. She calls her mother 'Mommy' instead of mom because of her father's death, which proves to her that her family means a lot to her.

11. Kevin is not the 'Someone'. A lot of you guys voted for him, thinking he was the someone, but he sadly... wasn't. Can anyone guess who the 'Someone' actually is?

Eleven fun facts done! What? I didn't post the first nine? If you read my blog post celebrating a year since I joined AFF, then you would've seen the first nine fun facts! Click the link below to see the first 9 fun facts! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/887963