Heading to visit her parents

Arranged Marriage To.....

*Dong Ho's POV*

I woke up to the sound of phone ringing and with my head aching. Blinking fast to wake myself up, I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and answered it groaning. 

"Dong Ho." I heard my mother's voice coming out from my phone.

"Whatt?" I replied, falling back in my sleeping position. 

"I heard from Eun Joo's grandfather that she is visiting her parents tomrrow. I want you to go visit them tomorrow." She said.I opened my eyes wide as I sat up on my bed quickly.

"Visit her parents?"

"Of course! I mean it's been a while since you've both been married and you haven't even shown your respect to them yet. Don't you think they deserve to see who their daughter married?"

"Okay, I'll go talk about it with her now. Bye!" I hung up quickly to wash up and then head to her room. As I headed to the bathroom quickly, I realized I was back in the hotel room I had shared with Hoon. I stopped for a moment to try and remember what I had done last night. I had only stopped for enough time to remember the fact I had downed a few cans of beer last night.I headed to Eun Joo's room after washing up, hoping that she was still in the hotel room still, since it was nearly 10 AM. 

Luckily, she was still in her room and seemed to be surprised when I came to her hotel room.

"Oh! Dong Ho... What are you doing here?" Eun Joo asked as she invited me in.

"My mom wants me to go and visit your parents." I said, making it sound as if it would be a waste of my time.

"Oh, I'm in the middle of packing right now. Why don't you start packing too? I'll go to your room when you're done." She suggested. I nodded and I headed back to my room.

When I got back to my room, I realized what a mess it was. My clean and once folded shirts were now all over the sofa and my clean pants on the coffee table. The sight had demotivated me to pack and I threw myself on my bed and played with my phone.

About an hour later, Eun Joo knocked on my door and I opened the door to let her in. I watched as she took a look around the room and seemed to notice what a mess everything was. 

"I see you haven't even started packing yet." Eun Joo said as she picked up my wrinkled white T-Shirt.

"It's too much work." I complained. "Where are we going anyways?"

"To visit my parents in New Jersey." Eun Joo's voice shifted a bit before turning back to normal. "We're going to be staying in a hotel in New York and then taking about a 45 minute drive to visit them." 

"Ugh, why can't they visit us?" I complained. "Don't they know at the very least that I'm an idol?"

"You better not let my grandfather hear those words." Eun Joo warned as she got the ironing board out and began to iron my white shirt. Sighing, I heard my stomach grumbling and so did Eun Joo. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I still haven't had breakfast yet." I replied as I got up and headed to the tiny kitchen to cook ramen.

"I'll cook something for you." Eun Joo set the iron aside as she went over to the kitchen with me.

"It's fine. I can cook ramen. Do you want any?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I'll cook it for you. I did some research on ramen and it's bad for you." She told me.

"Everyone knows that, but it doesn't really matter." I said, cutting open the package. Eun Joo immediately took the ramen from me and threw it in the trash.

"I'll cook something from you." She said, softly pushing me out of the kitchen and starting to wash the rice. "Aren't idols supposed to watch their diet? Your eating habits aren't exactly the best, but they aren't the worst. However, it is best that you keep watch on your eating diet."

"I don't need to." I replied.

"What do you mean you don't need to? To live a long life and to have the stamia to be an idol, you need to eat right." Eun Joo explained as she began to fry some eggs.

"That's why I have you." I said softly, trying to .

"Dong Ho." Eun Joo's voice sounded serious.

"Yes?"

" Do you-" She paused. "Nevermind."

*Next Day*

I got off the plane with Eun Joo and her grandfather as we headed to the hotel first, in which we washed up. Eun Joo got my tux for some reason as I complained about the formal clothing.

"Just endure it please." Eun Joo said, handing me my tie. I held onto my tie clueless with what to do next.

"Can you help me tie it?" I asked. Eun Joo took my tie from me and helped me tie it on as I watched. Honestly, I had NO IDEA how to tie a tie. My stylists usually helped me when I needed to wear one and evern sometimes my mom would. I never had to do it myself, so I never learned.

"How do you know how to tie this?" I asked as I watched her. 

"When I was a little girl, I would always help my father tie his." Eun Joo gave off a tiny smile as she talked about it.Her smile turned smaller as she turned back to me. "Don't you think you should learn how to put on a tie?" She finished tying it and then looked at me.

"No. I have you." I said without thinking. Foolishly, I pulled her into a hug in which she felt stiff. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I let go of her and then cleared my throat to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. "Why are we dressed like this anyways? I mean are we going to party now?"

"You'll see when we get there." Eun Joo turned away from me. "Let's go, grandfather is probably waiting for us."

 

 

 

*Yep, not a good chapter at all, but at least your question to 'where is Eun Joo's parents?' and 'what happened to her parents?' will be answered soon. For now, I leave you guys to ponder to the answer. Still feeling depressed about the whole Dong Ho thing, so please excuse my crappy updates. Anyhow, U-Kiss has released their song Mysterious Lady. Go on youtube to check it out!*