Chapter 4: Hate you

Arranged Marriage To.....

*Dong Ho's POV*

In the end, I can't believe it, but my mom and the stupid old man made Eun Joo and I send our marriage registration in. We didn't throw an actual wedding which made it seem just a tiny bit better to me, since I wouldn't be abe to remember that I married her. I've been married to her for a few days now and it's getting me even more stressed than I would. She basically knows NOTHING about modern technology and many modern everyday life food. She refuses to let me eat ramen or anything that she was never allowed to eat growing up.

The house that we had first seen each other in was actually the house that I was supposed to live in with her. The house is completely renovated, except for the two guest bedrooms, which we have yet to set up and get beds for. I AM not going to share a bed with her. I was forced to go home for dinner today, since none of my hyungs would eat dinner with me and considering the fact, they forced me to go home, watching me carefully as I walked into the house. It's well after dinner and I have nothing better to do, since my mom hasn't had someone set the T.V. up for me.

I stood in our new house watching her in disgust. Out of all the girls I could've married... it just had to be her. For one thing, she doesn't have the slightest bit of modern day fashion sense. Sure she looks nice in formal clothing, but the thing is, who wears formal clothing these days? Most people go casual or if they absolutely have to, they don't go wear like a whole outfit that says formal. They wear boring clothes. Which seems better than what she wears now.

She's too pure and she makes me want to vomit sometimes. All my fans are leaving me because of her. Because I married someone like her. I hate her and I hate everything about her.

"I hate you."  She ignores me and continues to wash the dishes. Didn't she hear about dishwashers?

"Why did I have to marry you?" She hesitates to reply.

"Because it's my grandfather's wish."

"Will you listen to my wish?" She looks up at me.

"What is it?"

"For you to leave me alone forever. I hate you." She shows no emotions and doesn't seem the slightest bit hurt. I turn away and head up to my bedroom. It's my bedroom because I don't share the room with her and since the guest bedrooms don't have beds yet, I have forced her to sleep on the sofa. I don't hear any stomps or any yelling at me. Of course, she's too pure like I said.

Five minutes later, as I'm staring at the watch someone had given to me, I hear a small knock on the door. I closed my eyes and ignored her. When I didn't reply, she began to talk.

"Dong Ho-ah," She said in a soft voice. "Are you sleeping?" I don't answer her. Annoying much? I could hear a tiny sigh escape from as she spoke up again. "I made you honey lemon water. I'll leave it out here, okay?" I could hear her footsteps retreat down the stairs to wash up and then head off to bed. Sighing, I turned back to look at the watch again. I couldn't bear to wear it. Hye Sung had given it to me. I laid on my bed happily, thinking about the moment she had given it to me. I wondered if she was just as disappointed as I was when she found out I was married. I wondered if she had even known I was now married. Probably. Idol news travel pretty fast.

By the time, I feel my eyes drooping, I decided to get up and go brush my teeth and then head off to sleep when I nearly trip over something walking out of my room. The stupid honey lemon water thing Eun Joo made. I stared at it for a while. I was sort of thirsty, but I didn't like honey lemon water. It's not tea, like the S.H.I.T (sugar honey iced tea) since it was had no tea bag in it. I drank it, too lazy to go downstairs to get a cup of water. Surprisingly, it was much better than the sour one my mom had used to make me. Lazily, when I was finished drinking it, I left it in the same exact spot before heading to bed.

I woke up in the morning to find the cup gone. I ignored it and went to wash up and then went downstairs to get something to eat, expecting her to be in the kitchen cooking. Instead, I found my breakfast on the table ready and a cover over it to keep it nice and hot and to keep bugs away from it. I had no idea where she had gone, but frankly, I also didn't care. Probably school. But looking at the clock, I realized it was only six a.m. School wouldn't start that early right? Especially since she was in college.

*Third person POV*

Going for his morning jog, AJ ran around a park, trying to push all the pressure he was feeling out of his mind. As he was running past a bench, he turned to look at the girl that was sitting on it. She looked so familiar. The girl was too busy sleeping. Her head was leaning against the pole and backpack and violin case was sitting next to her on the bench. AJ cocked his head to one side, thinking about where he could've seen this girl before. Ah, Dong Ho's girlfriend or wife. I think it's his wife now...

Slowly approaching her, he tapped her shoulder as she woke up. She turned to look at AJ before opening her eyes wider. 

"What time is it?" She asked frantically. AJ checked his watch.

"It's only seven a.m." He replied as Eun Joo calmed down. She looked at AJ and realized him as Dong Ho's friend.

"Oh, you're Dong Ho's friend." She said looking at him. "I'm sorry I can't remember your name."

"It's AJ." AJ replied giving off one of his friendly smiles. "I remember yours. It's Eun Joo right?"

"Yes." Eun Joo replied.

"What are you doing here so, early in the morning sleeping?" AJ asked. "Did you and Dong Ho by any chance fight?"

"No, it's nothing like that!" Eun Joo said a little too defensively. When she caught herself, she calmed down and continued. "It's just that Dong Ho doesn't like seeing me and I don't want to create a bad relationship with him, so I've decided to wake up early and go home before or after Dong Ho comes home."

AJ laughed at Eun Joo. "You don't have to treat him that good. He'll give in to you, sooner or later. I mean you guys live with each other." Eun Joo looked at AJ, unsure of what was so funny and what he was laughing at. When AJ saw Eun Joo looking at him with a curious expression, he couldn't help it but blurted out, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" Causing Eun Joo to look away embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I ws being rude." Eun Joo said slowly. Her grandfather had always told her, when this happens you should alway apologize. "It's just I don't get why you're laughing. As you know I don't get emotions at all. They all seem like complicated science."

"It was just that you seem too nice to someone who seems really mean to you. That's all. Emotions are like complicated science. It's something we experience everyday." AJ replied thoughtfully.

"What would your emotion be right now? And what about mine?" Eun Joo asked curious as to what hers could be.

"Hmm... Mine would be curious, worried, anxious, stressed, and unhappy. Yours would be... well I guess maybe a little curious and mostly neutral." AJ said, laughing when he saw Eun Joo's neutral face. Eun Joo could feel the ends of wanting to curve and do the same thing AJ was doing, but she managed to force it down. For some reason she seemed too scared to show anything.

"I did a bit of research about some good foods for stress and anxiousness. One of them is...." Eun Joo began to list some foods out to AJ, as AJ listened intently.

"You seem to know a lot about this." AJ said after she was done.

"I've heard grandfather talk about how stressed he was sometimes and I did some research so I could make him something that would help him get rid of it." Eun Joo said, thinking about the time, he grandfather had accidently hit one of the butlers with his "well-made and refined" bamboo cane.  AJ watched as Eun Joo seemed to be thinking about something.

"Dong Ho's lucky to have you as a wife." AJ mumbled as he watched Eun Joo. Eun Joo turned to look at him thoughfully.

"What did you say? I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention." Eun Joo said. AJ snapped out of it and looked at his watch.

"I was saying that it's already 7:50. When do you have to get to school?" AJ asked. Eun Joo stood up quickly.

"At 8:45. It takes me about one hour or more to get there." Eun Joo threw her backpack on and grabbed her violin case and began to run over to a bus stop. AJ couldn't help it but laugh at Eun Joo who was panicking a bit. With a sigh, he got up and ran back home to take a quick shower and then wait for his manager to come pick him up.

*Dong Ho's POV*

It was a long day today. We had to practice so much and I barely ate anything. Stupid, I should've taken the lunch Eun Joo had made me. I was absolutely starving. When I got back home, all I wanted to do was eat a lot and then head off to bed, but when I opened the house door I found Eun Joo and my mother. They were sitting on the sofa, my mother looking exceptionally excited.

"Dong Ho, I called your manager to ask if you could take some time off and he said yes. And on Monday, you and Eun Joo will be going on your honeymoon!" My mother said excitedly. "And best of all Eun Joo's grandfather said that he had bought you guys tickets to Paris. Originally, it was supposed to be New York, but Dong Ho don't you love taking pictures? So I suggested Paris and we both came to an agreement!"

I dropped my keys out of annoyance. "Mom, I would love to go Paris and all to take pictures, but not when I have to go with her! If I have to go, only one day. Why would you ask for a few days off?" I asked annoyed at my own mother.

"Oh come on Dong Ho-ah. It won't be fun if you're all alone anyways and you guys should have a honeymoon shouldn't you guys?" My mom asked. Eun Joo stayed silent.

"Still, but it's with her." I said, saying 'her' as if it was a curse. Annoyed yet, starving, I stomp up the stairs angrily, slamming the bedroom door. I was starving and to top everything off, I was having a bad day. Not today. Don't mess with me today.

 

 

*Yeah , long chapter. I think the next chapter will have more romance since they'll be off to PARIS! :D Enjoy~*