How I Met Your Mother

Crimson Kiss

Changmin and Kyuhyun arrived at the mansion where they were greeted by Jaejoong.

“My two beautiful sons!!! How are you?! BabyKyu how was work?” Jaejoong hugged them.

“Aigoo! Umma!” Changmin shook his head.

“What? Are you jealous because there is another baby in the house?” Jaejoong giggled

“Ani! I’m not a baby!”

“Yes you are. You are my baby. And so is my BabyKyu!”

Changmin turned to Kyuhyun who was smiling all this time. “Well…if you like it…then ok!”

“Ok, how was work Kyu?” Jaejoong turned to Kyu who gave him a soft smile.

“It…it was pretty tough…” Kyuhyun looked away.

“Aigoo! Come here dear! Jaejoong Umma will cook something tasty for you!” Jaejoong dragged Kyu inside.

“Aigoo! I feel like a neglected child here!” Changmin jokingly pretended to be hurt.

Jaejoong gasped and then ran and “bathed” Changmin with kisses.

“Yah! Umma! No!!! I prefer being the neglected one!!! Yah!!!!” Changmin tried escaping, “KYUUU!!! HELP!!!”

“Kekeke! Umma! Why don’t we make pork chops? I like pork chops” Kyuhyun smiled. Jaejoong immediately ran to the kitchen.

“Ok! You two go ahead and play or something! I will be done in a wile!” Jaejoong shouted excitedly.

Kyuhyun helped a twitching Changmin up.

“I love Umma…but…I don’t like being slobbered at!” Changmin laughed. Kyuhyun faked a smile because his heart began to hurt.

“Umma…at these times…it’s when I miss you the most! I know Jaejoong Umma has been like an Umma for me…but I just wish you were here with me.”

“Aigoo…I’m gonna go sleep a little. I’m tired!” Changmin yawned and walked upstairs.

Kyuhyun nodded and walked outside, to the garden that he and Junsu had made.

Kyuhyun looked at the white roses that were starting to grow.

“Remember how you always said that white roses were your favorite Umma?”

Tears trickled down Kyuhyun’s cheeks as he softly touched the white petals. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. Kyuhyun turned around and saw Jaejoong crying.

“Jaejoong Umma…” Kyuhyun gasped

“I think I should tell you how I met your mother”

 “My…Umma?” Kyuhyun looked at Jaejoong who nodded.

“The day I met her…was also the day she saved me” Jaejoong sat next to Kyuhyun.

“We both went to take arts and crafts lessons at a small antique shop. I’d recently conceived Changmin, so I was a little weak. I sat next to her for the lesson, she was so bright and sweet; she was pregnant at that time. Pregnant of you” Jaejoong smiled at Kyuhyun.

[A/N Yeah…in this fic, Changmin’s a little older than Kyu^^]

“I offered to take her home, but as we walked to my car, two men approached us. Usually, I would easily fight them off, but as I said, I was still pretty weak. Because I didn’t want your Umma to get hurt, I allowed them to take my car, but one of them shot me. Your Umma…your Umma…she helped me with my wound… if it wasn’t for her, I don’t think I would be here” Jaejoong sobbed softly.

“Your Umma was a great woman! So beautiful, bright, and a great mother!” Jaejoong hugged a crying Kyuhyun.

“Jae Umma…” Kyuhyun choked out.

“Deh?”

“Thank you for telling me! I love you Umma!” Kyuhyun kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.

“That’s the first time…he has called me Umma…Just Umma!!!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Oh! I left Yunho with the food! It’s almost done anyways…would you go and call Changmin to get ready to eat?” Jaejoong stood up and walked inside the house.

“Deh!” Kyuhyun went inside and ran/tripped up the stairs.

He walked into Changmin’s room, where he lay on the bed, sleeping on his side.

“Aigoo…Changmin looks so beautiful!!! I think I fell in love now…”

Kyuhyun stood beside the bed and poked Changmin on the stomach; he nudged a little, but didn’t wake up.

“Oh yeah?! Get ready Changmin, because you are going to meet TickleKyu!”

Kyuhyun started poking Changmin everywhere until Changmin groaned and moved.

“Ha! You’re awaaaa…!”

Changmin pulled Kyuhyun onto the bed. “Omo! Omo! Omo! What the heck is he doing?!?!?!?!”

“Umm…Changmin…we…you…need to wake up!” Kyuhyun stuttered

“Mmm…Ani…you’re warm…and soft….” Changmin hugged Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun held his breath while his heart pounded hard on his chest. “Umma! What do I do?!?!”

Changmin had been pretending to be asleep as an excuse to be close to Kyu.

“Please Kyu…even if its just like this…I want to be next to you…I want to be close to you! I…I love you!”

“Changmin…” Kyuhyun tried breathing slower to lower his heartbeat. Changmin still pretended to be asleep and didn’t move.

“Aigoo…what do I do? Well…I can just stay here…its nice being close to Changmin. Even if it’s like this”

Kyuhyun smiled and closed his eyes. Changmin opened his and stared at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun…if you only knew. If you only knew that I loved you….Oh…If you loved me…”

“Boys! What’s taking you so lo…!” Jaejoong stopped himself and smiled when he saw the two cuddled together. Jaejoong walked down the stairs with a huge grin.

“Uh oh. I know that smile…” Yoochun stood up.

“Shhh! They are sleeping!” Jaejoong smacked Yoochun on the head.

“Who is sleeping?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows which caused Junsu to gasp.

“Omo! Are they finally!?!” Junsu asked. Jaejoong shrugged, “I don’t know…”

“Well…they have both been very slow about it” Yoochun shook his head.

Changmin now raised his head to get a better look at the “sleeping” Kyu.  

“Aigoo! He is just so beautiful!!! Aish…if I stay like this I won’t be able to hold myself any longer…!”

“Ha! You’re awake!” Kyuhyun opened his eyes at the shocked Changmin.

“Aigoo….” Changmin groaned and cuddled again.

“Not again mister!” Kyuhyun began tickling Changmin who started squirming away.

“Aigoo! Aigoo! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOOOP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Changmin then grabbed Kyu’s arms and then began tickling him.

“NOOO!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! CHANG! AHAHAHAH!!!! MIN!! AHAHAH!!! NOOO!!” Kyuhyun laughed until he fell on the floor.

“Wah! Kyu! Are you alright?!” Changmin reached for him. Kyuhyun pouted and nodded.

“Aigoo….no more tickles, deal?” Changmin stretched out his hand.

“Deh!” Kyuhyun shook his hand and stood up, “Come on! Umma made pork chops!”

“Deh!!! Food! I’m hungry!!!” Changmin stretched and got off the bed.

“Hahaha! When are you not?!” Kyuhyun teased and ran downstairs

“Yah! Kyu! I’m not always hungry!” Changmin shouted as he followed him.

“Lies! The day that happens, the world will be over!” Yoochun smirked

Changmin glared at him and sat down next to Kyuhyun, who was waiting for him to eat.

Once Changmin sat down and served his plate, Kyuhyun took a bite of the pork chop.

“Omo!” Kyuhyun gasped.

“What?! Is something wrong?! Does it taste bad?” Jaejoong panicked

“Ani! It’s delicious!!!” Kyuhyun smiled and continued on eating.

“Aigoo…I think Changmin is passing his Food Monster illness to Kyu!” Junsu gasped

“Impossible. I don’t think anyone could ever eat as much as this kid!” Yunho laughed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ryeowook leaned on Yesung while he finished some paperwork.

“So…what do we do is he comes?” Ryeowook asked.

“I don’t know…I think…Kyu is the only one who will be able to talk to him…” Yesung replied

“Ani…Changmin won’t let him….besides, he will be able to smell our smell!” Ryeowook said worried

“Aish! I don’t know…but we can’t let Kyu find out about us yet. At least not until he is Bonded”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kyuhyun and Junsu were watering the flowers from their garden while Changmin and Yoochun sat down nearby.

Changmin stared at Kyuhyun as water splashed on him. “Dang it Kyu…I wont be able to contain myself at this pace”

“You know Changmin…” Yoochun started off

“Deh?”

“I was also hesitant before I asked Junsu to be my lover…” Yoochun looked at Changmin who was in shock.

“Chincha?! But you two have been together for as long as I remember!!!”

“Well, we have been together for hundreds of years. You are still like a newborn at 23 years!”

“24 is an adult!”

“Not in our world Minnie. Anyways, you should confess before it’s too late”

“Before it’s too late for what?”

“Before he finds out about us and is scared to death”

Changmin looks at Kyuhyun one more time. “Kyuhyun...if I tell you about us…will you be able to accept me?

Or will you reject me?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Aigoo! I'm so sorry for updating so late!!! I suddenly got busy with my high school's marching band, since I am now a section leader!!!

Kyaa! Thank you for all of you who read and special thanks to those who have subscribed and commented!!! Thank you so much!! *bows*

Aigoo...I know I've said that Changkyu would be together...but I totally messed this chapter up! It took me forever to write it! Since I kept on getting distracted^^ I hope you guys like it! Thank you for reading!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena