Murder, Introductions, and a Bloody Pendant

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun panicked and walked towards the waiting room where the wild-haired guy was still sitting along with three others.

“So they didn’t take him... Crap! Where could he be! He asked me not to leave him…and there you go Cho Kyuhyun. You leave, and now you don’t know where he is! Dammit! With that bleeding, he may only get worse!”

Kyuhyun went back to the room and saw the window open.

“Outside” he whispered and ran to the nearest exit. He walked around the clinic when he spotted a figure in white.

“That must be him!” Kyuhyun ran up to the figure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaejoong kept on sobbing softly while Yunho his back.

“My baby! Yunho our baby, he wasn’t healing!!! What if he doesn’t get better?!?!” Jaejoong kept on sobbing.

“Shhh. It’s ok Jae. Out BabyMin will be all right. The cute nurse guy helped him right away. I trust my gut that he will be fine” Yunho comforted him.

“Umma! Appa!” Changmin suddenly appeared.

“Changminnie!” Jaejoong ran and carefully hugged him.

“What happened? Are you all right? Are you cured?” Junsu asked

“Deh. All I needed was something to withstand the pain and then my body did the miracle!” Changmin smiled.

“Changmin. Did the nurse…he didn’t find out about you. Did he?” Yunho asked in a serious tone.

“Ani!” Changmin shook his head, “he was very nice, and cute. Plus! He made my pain go away so I got better!”

“Changmin, he didn’t make the pain go away by his own will. He probably gave you medicine” Yoochun said sarcastically.

Changmin pouted while the others laughed and patted his back.

“Let’s go home. Changmin had a rough day” Yunho walked towards the exit.

Changmin looked around. “The nurse guy isn’t near sight…I wonder where he is. I want to thank him, and apologize for disappearing”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun walked near the figure and noticed it was a body, but not the boy’s body. He saw the white uniform that the nurses wear at the clinic.

“Omo! This is a nurse from the clinic!” Kyuhyun rushed to her side and took her pulse right away.

“There is no pulse. She is dead!!! Omo! I need to call for help!!! But I wonder where they boy went...will he be all right?!”

Kyuhyun took out his radio and called security and some medics. As he moved her head to look at her pupils, he noticed two small marks at the side of her neck.

“Bwoh?! What is this? Are these biting marks? Omo! A wild animal must be loose!”

Soon, the security and medics came. Kyuhyun walked towards the clinic when he saw the young boy who was injured leaving. “There he is! Thank God, he seems fine!”

“Wait!” Kyuhyun shouted and ran to his side.

“Annyeong! Ghamsamnida for helping me! I will be leaving now. My father gave his info to the front desk to pay the bill.” Changmin bowed.

“You’re welcome. But on my professional opinion, you shouldn’t leave. You are injured, you should stay so that we can examine you” Kyuhyun said with worry.

“Thank you, but my son is better now. Besides, we have our private doctor, he will check up on him. Thank you for worrying” a feminine-looking man said with a smile.

“Deh. But if you need anything, this is my card with contact number, and don’t forget to take painkillers,” Kyuhyun bowed and walked back to the clinic.

“I can’t believe he is leaving just like that! It’s impossible for him to get better already! But...well…I did give them my card. Aish! It’s not like if they would ever call me…” Kyuhyun shook his head as he walked through the front desk.

“Omo! Kyu! I’m glad you’re here! I couldn’t find you, so I was worried! Did you hear? One of the nurse interns was murdered outside of the clinic!” Ryeowook said worried.

“Deh. I found her when I was trying to find a patient. I saw bite marks and I think there is an animal on the loose, but, I’m no animal expert” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“How scary! I wouldn’t like to walk alone now… Our shift is almost over, would you like to come with me buy a gift for Yesung? I found this cute lamp with a giraffe and turtle and think it’s perfect!” Ryeowook giggled.

“Deh. But only a little, afterwards I need to go to my house because I promised Umma I would cook for today. I will go finish some paperwork and then I’m done.” Kyuhyun smiled and walked away.

“Deh! I will wait here!” Ryeowook waved.

“Aigoo. Those two are seriously too cute!” Kyuhyun chuckled as he thought of his two best friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was after work and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook walked into an antique store where Ryeowook saw the lamp.

“Look Kyu! Isn’t it the cutest thing ever?!” Ryeowook said in a squeaky voice as he held the lamp.

“It is” Kyuhyun smiled. “Aigoo. These two are weird…but I love them like that!”

Kyuhyun walked around the store and saw a beautiful dark blood-red pendant. “Wah! This is pretty! Umma will love it!”

He went to the cashier ready to pay. A sweet-looking elderly lady sat there.

“Annyeonghaseo Ahjumma! I would like to buy this pendant!” Kyuhyun smiled

“Aigoo! What a handsome young boy! My, that old pendant never caught the attention of any of our costumers, much less a handsome boy like you. Why would you want it dear?” the old lady smiled.

“It’s for my Umma. She will love it!” Kyuhyun smiled as he took out some cash from his wallet.

“Aigoo! What a sweet boy! Here, you can keep it, you don’t have to pay. It’s not an everyday thing a handsome boy walks into my store and buys something for his mother. She must love you very dearly! Just be careful with it, a legend says it belonged to someone very powerful.” the elderly woman said with an eerie tone.

“Deh…Ghamsamnida! I will come back another day Ahjumma and buy something!” Kyuhyun bowed and walked to the door where Ryeowook waited with his lamp.

“The Ahjumma here is very nice right?” Ryeowook smiled.

“Deh. She gave me this pendant for Umma!” Kyuhyun showed Ryeowook the pendant.

“Wah! This looks very pretty! Deh, you Umma will love it!” Ryeowook smiled approvingly.

“Okie! I have to go now! Say hi to Yesung from me!” Kyuhyun waved and walked away into the street.

The sky was getting dark and the streets empty. Kyuhyun walked happily towards his house not being able to wait to give the pendant to his mother.

Umma will love this for sure!” Kyuhyun smiled and stopped mid-street when he felt someone was watching him.

He turned around and saw no one. “Aish! The whole murder thing today must be getting to me!” Kyuhyun chuckled and shrugged his fear off.

Nearby, a figure walked away. “He has it”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Yay! Second chapter is done! I am very thankful to those who are reading my story and even subscribing and commenting! This means so much! I am very happy! *bows*

Aigoo! We all know it wasn't a wild animal, deh? The pendant on top is the one Kyu bought for his Umma, but I have the feeling that it may no be too good^^

Thank you for reading! My love to everyone!

Love,

~Hellena