Plan...Start! (Part 1)

Crimson Kiss

 

[A/N LOL I know this pic has nothing to do with the story...but he looks like Kyu and my mind isn't working well right now. So for now, just enjoy this eye candy!]

 

 

 

 

{A/N just check that smexy vixen right here!!!! Omg guise...Im sorry...I dont even sound like myself anymore...Kekeke^^ Im tired:3]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hours of planning and practicing, “Team Handsome” and “Team Beautiful” finished the L.K.T.I.K.B.S.B.S. plan (Let’s Kick That Idiot Kris’s and Save Bacon’s Squeeze).

“Seriously? Who the heck came up with that name?!” Yoochun said annoyed.

“Me. And if you don’t like it, well. it up buttercup, cuz I aint changing it!” Heechul smiled as he fed YaeHa.

“Heechul! Watch your language in front of YaeHa” Hangeng scolded him. Heechul gasped and looked at his chubby baby.

“Aigoo! Miahne my sweet little princess! Umma has a very bad mouth. Do not listen to Umma when she is on her Diva Mode, arasso?”

Jaejoong shook his head giggling, “Ok then, let’s review the plan one more time”

“First, Baekhyun and Kyuhyun will go to that Idiot’s lair and pretend to be lovers” Yunho stated. Baekhyun and Kyuhyun looked at each other and nodded.

“If necessary, they will have to kiss and hold hands” he continued.

“What?! That was never part of the plan!” Changmin shouted

“Calm your boy! If you don’t want your vixen to die, then chill!” Heechul smacked his head.

“Anyways….once Kris lets Chanyeol out because Baekhyun did his part, he will proceed to take the pendant” Yunho continued and nodded to Leeteuk to continue.

“Then Yunho will create an illusion in order to not allow the others to see the real pendant on Kyuhyun’s chest. At the same time, Heechul will shape shift into our Queen and pretend to come back from the dead and have “chosen” that Idiot Kris.” Leeteuk smiled proudly.

“Then Baekhyun will pretend to not have any use of Kyuhyun and pretend to kill him. That’s when my Kanginnie teleports in and gets Kyu out through teleportation before Kris realizes that Kyu isn’t dead” Leeteuk finished saying his part and turned to Jaejoong.

“Deh. Heechul will continue his Queen act and while he does that, Baekhyun, you need to convince Chanyeol to leave that place and get out” Jaejoong looked at Baekhyun who nodded in agreement.

“Once Baekhyun and Chanyeol are out, Junsu will use his waterbending powers to freeze them while Yoochun burns the place down. But, in case they escape, we will have the front line consisting of Hangeng, who will zap them with electricity, My YunhoBaby who will use his y powers to inflict pain on them while creating illusions on them, Siwon, who will crush them with his horse muscles, Changmin using his super strength, and whoever else that is done with their job”

[A/N Sorry guise! I totally had to use waterbending and firebending!!!!!]

“And then it’s our turn!” Yesung clapped excitedly

“Deh…. Wookie will stay with YaeHa and will report any visions he sees while Yesung and his animal clan keep guard here”

“So…everyone clear with the plan?” Yunho asked

“Deh” everyone shouted in unison.

“Well then, it seems like we’re done planning, now, it’s time for some action!” Heechul clapped

“Ok, first Heechul, you need to give YaeHa to Wookie. He will take good care of her, and Yesung will have the house guarded” Jaejoong looked at Heechul who didn’t want to let go of his daughter.

“Aish! Wookie, I trust you, but if my sweet princess cries, call me!” Heechul placed the giggling baby on Ryeowook’s arms.

“Ok…so…Yesung…about having the house guarded…?” Yunho asked a little confused.

“Deh! Just wait!” Yesung stood on the middle and began inhaling and exhaling.

“Hummammmamamama!!! Ooooh!!! Humamamama!!!! Careless, careless! Shoot anonymous! Anonymous! Heartless, Mindless! Animals now come to me!!!!” Yesung chanted while doing an octopus dance.

Everyone stood there with baffled expressions. Suddenly, the house was surrounded by deer, bunnies, foxes, birds, rats, cats, dogs, and a few sheep.

“There! All done!” Yesung got up proudly. Kyuhyun and Changmin turned to Ryeowook who smiled proudly at his husband.

“I don’t even wanna…ok….you two just wait here” Kangin raised his arms in complete defeat and walked out of the house. Everyone else followed awkwardly.

“Man, I never knew what super deep love was until I saw Ryeowook fall in love with that guy…” Heechul said completely amused.

“Deh…that, everyone. Is real love right there. I don’t know how the heck he understands him!” Yoochun chuckled.

“Aigoo! Don’t make fun of Yesung and Wookie! They try to do their best and Yesung is really working hard!” Kyuhyun defended him.

“Aigoo, KyuBaby, you are too nice” Jaejoong patted a pouting Kyuhyun.

“Ok, Baekhyun, Kyuhyun, you two will go ahead of us. Don’t worry, we will be close enough to get there to help in case of an emergency, but far enough to not be noticed, arasso?” Junsu motioned them to go.

Changmin and Kyuhyun embraced each other and kissed before letting go.

“Be safe, I love you” Changmin mouthed. Kyuhyun blew him a kiss and grabbed Baekhyun’s hand before leaving.

“Seriously, you two should start a drama!” Junsu pretended to cry.

“I know! Imagine how epic it would be! A human falling in love with a vampire!” Leeteuk shouted excitedly earning a glare from Changmin.

“Erm…Teukkie…there are lots of movies and dramas like that….There’s Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, Vampire Knight, My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Dracula…yep…a lot!” Heechul snorted

“But none of them were real!” Leeteuk stuck his tongue out.

“Aish! Quiet ladies! Let’s get ready!” Jaejoong pulled Heechul and Leeteuk who had a staring contest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun and Kyuhyun nodded nervously before entering the old mansion where Kris resided.

“Here, we go” Baekhyun mouthed and Kyuhyun nodded as they entered. He had the fake pendant visible, while the real pendant was hidden underneath a few layers of clothing.

“Baekhyun!” Suho greeted them. Baekhyun walked up to him confidently and placed his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“It’s done” Baekhyun smiled gesturing Suho to look at Kyuhyun’s fangs.

“Good job. Now that he is Bonded to you, we must bring him to Kris; he will decide what to do”

Suho lead them to the main chamber where Kris waited anxiously.

“Baekhyun you’re back! Great job I must say, I’m glad that you did as I said”

“Of course! We Bonded….so I’m done with the mission”

“Good, good. Now, I need you to prove to me that he is in love with you”

Baekhyun nodded and looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes. This was the signal they agreed on in order to have Kyuhyun read his mind.

“Ok, now you pretend that I am Changmin, arasso? Yunho said that he would create the illusion in your mind to help you out.”

“Arasso…and you pretend that I am Chanyeol”

In each other’s minds, Yunho created illusions; Baekhyun appeared as Changmin to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun appeared as Chanyeol to Baekhyun. They both placed their arms around each other’s waist and kissed passionately. Kris grinned as he saw the two kiss.

“Perfect” Kris laughed and motioned them to stop.

The two stopped and pulled away. Kris made a hand gesture and Kai and Lay appeared holding Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, be proud of your little lover here. He did as he was told; now you can go”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Good, everything is going as planned so far, how’s BabyMin holding up?” Jaejoong smiled.

Hangeng made a motion with his hand indicating “not too good”

Changmin was making rock dust and he sulked on the floor.

“Seriously Changmin, instead of wasting your precious energy with those rocks, you should join my school! Learn to use that energy for something more productive! Kyuhyun will thank me later” Heechul patted his back as he walked in his aristocratic dress he got from EBay.

A gust of wind suddenly surprised them.

“What the heck?! Why is it suddenly so windy?” Hangeng sighed.

“Because you guys are about to be dead” Sehun appeared.

“Oh crap…” Heechul hid away immediately.

“Ok, I think its time for some action” Jaejoong and Yunho smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ryeowook and YaeHa played with the baby bunnies while Yesung had a conversation with the deer.

YaeHa was babbling with her baby talk and Ryeowook nodded whiles saying “ooh” “Ah...” “yes” often.

Ryeowook closed his eyes and he felt his body tense up in the familiar motion.

*Vision*

There was a dark room and he could hear panting. There was blood all over the floor, barely visible thanks to a small light. A corpse lay on the floor while soft sobbing was heard beside it.

*End of Vision*

Ryeowook gasped. Yesung ran up to him knowing that Ryeowook had a vision.

“What happened?!”

“Yesung...this vision…is was very strong…” Ryeowook choked out

“What did you see?!”

 “Death”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Omg guise...Im so tired^^ Kekeke I was supposed to come home from our little break to sleep and rest, but I decided to update for u guise!!! See how much I love you?!?! Kekeke...I love writing anyways^^ And if you couldnt tell Im tired from this silly chapter...well...I am:3 Sorry for being so stupid guise! I just...I had to, I'm in this stage of tiredness where I suddenly get hyper^^

Anyways! Coming back to the story....Yay!!! So...the plan started out smoothly! But...it seems like Sehunnie caught them! Aish..LuLu just go get your boyfriend and leave our DBSJ clans and Sibum pack alone! Oooh! Wookie had such a scary vision!!!! I hope it all goes well^^

 

So...now...my little babbling corner! Hmmm. Should I just stop this nonsensical babbling? I feel like I might be annoying you guise...Well, just tell me , arasso?^^

Now, what do I talk about? Well...I love hot wings?! So...yeah^^ If you guise have any questions about this boring authornim feel free to ask^^

Love,

~Hellena