Bonding

Crimson Kiss

Changmin freaked out when he saw his phone. He had two missed calls from Ryeowook and six missed calls from Kyuhyun. He had gone to a job interview as a teacher since he hated doing nothing all day. He noticed the voicemail and called to check it.

"Changmin dear, I just want to let you know. The power is out at the clinic. I'm kind of stuck in an elevator now...Don’t freak out! I’m perfectly fine! Saranghae~" he heard Kyuhyun say.

“! ! ! !” Changmin cursed and dialed Kyuhyun’s phone. “Kyu…I’m sorry…answer…Jaebal…”

He waited for Kyuhyun to answer, but no one responded. He called again as he rushed to the clinic.

When he got there, Changmin saw nurses running with monitors; everyone was in a state of panic. Even Ryeowook was helping out and didn’t attend the front desk. After carrying a monitor to a room, Ryeowook noticed Changmin standing there completely shocked.

“Changmin! Wah! I’m so glad you’re here! The power went out on us… Kyu is stuck in the elevator, but he told me not to get him until we are able to help all the patients” Ryeowook wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“Deh, tell me where he is. I’ll get him out”

“Deh. Here, we already finished with the patients, thanks God. Just follow me” Ryeowook led him to a door which led to a stairwell to the basement. Ryeowook opened the door, but before they both walked in, he stopped right at the entrance.

“Wookie? Come on, we need to go inside and open the elevator doors”

Ryeowook turned around with wide eyes and a scared look.

“What’s wrong?!” Changmin pushed Ryeowook and walked inside the room. The elevator doors were open, but there was no one in the room. It was empty except for all the equipment they had, and a bit of blood. Kyuhyun’s blood.

Changmin rushed to where the blood was and smelled. “! This…its Kyuhyun’s blood! ! !”

Changmin pulled his hair in frustration as Ryeowook walked towards him and placed an arm around his neck.

They looked at the marks on the elevator. “This…this person...the one who did this….its not human”

Changmin touched the blood and clutched his heart. “Please Kyu…please be ok…”

“Changmin, come on. We have to look for him. I’m scared… I think he might be in danger”

Changmin nodded and they ran out of the room and practically ‘flew’ upstairs.

They called everyone and told them to be on the watch and look for any signs of Kyuhyun.

After looking all over the clinic Ryeowook shook his head. “This cant be…Who would do this?!”

“I don’t know. But they better not have hurt Kyu. Because They. Will. Pay.”

Suddenly, Ryeowook started looking at everyone.

“Did we forget something Wookie?”

“Deh. We forgot…Baekhyun….”

Changmin placed his hands in fists, “Where is he?”

“I haven’t seen him…for the longest time… Changmin, do you think he has anything to do with this”

“I don’t think so. I know so. I knew we shouldn’t have trusted him from the very beginning. He gave me a very bad vibe…”

Changmin sighed heavily and looked outside with worried eyes. “I…just hope Kyu is ok. I won’t be able to forgive myself…if anything happens”

“Nothing will happen, arasso!?!?! We won’t let that happen. They messed with my best friend.” Ryeowook chuckled, “well….they messed with the wrong guy”

Ryeowook signed his leave at the clinic for the day and went outside with Changmin. Yesung, Heechul, and Kangin were waiting.

“What happened to my precious baby?!” Heechul shouted.

Ryeowook and Changmin looked at each other, “we think that he was taken…by Baekhyun…but…we also think that he isn’t human…”

“What do you mean not human? You mean….one of us?”

“Deh. The marks left on the elevator...and the blood. A human…couldn’t have done that”

“But we didn’t sense or smell any other vampire here…” Kangin shook his head

“Perhaps, that bastard hid his scent” Changmin hissed.

“Then…how will we find him?!” Ryeowook was on the verge of tears. Yesung held his hand tightly.

“For now….all we can do is wait…”

Everyone looked at Yesung like he was crazy, but Yesung stayed loyal to his idea.

“Whatever is going on…that person has Kyuhyun because they want something. Well, we need to find out what they want. But we need to wait.”

“The turtle is right” Kangin nodded, “For now…we wait”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Night came, and everyone in the mansion was tense and anxious. Even baby YaeHa felt the tension and cried as little as possible.

From outside, Hangeng, who was standing guard, saw to figures, but the smell was completely recognizable.

“It’s Kyu!” He shouted. With that, everyone came outside and stood there frozen. As they approached, they were able to confirm it was Kyuhyun, but he was carried by another guy. Baekhyun was wide eyed and he reeked of Kyuhyun’s blood.

As soon as they were close enough, Changmin snatched Kyuhyun from Baekhyun’s arms and carefully gave him for Jaejoong to carry.

“Take care of him Umma. I need to clear some business” Changmin growled. Yunho tried stopping him, but Changmin was already headed towards Baekhyun. When he got close to him, he saw blood on his mouth.

Changmin gasped and turned to see Kyuhyun. There were two clear bite marks on his neck.

“You. ing. Bit him.” Changmin mumbled. Baekhyun opened his mouth to respond, but was stopped by a punch.

“YOU ING TOUCHED HIM!!!! YOU BASTARD!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!” Changmin shouted and threw himself at Baekhyun. He shouted and kept on punching and kicking him. Finally, Yunho, Kangin, and Hangeng pulled Changmin away from Baekhyun.

“NOOO!!!! LEAVE ME!!! THAT BASTARD NEEDS TO PAY!!!” Changmin shouted while he fought back tears, “He…he hurt Kyu…”

“Shhh. Its ok Min, Umma’s got this” Jaejoong caressed his head and walked towards Baekhyun who was groaning in pain. Jaejoong helped him sit up and looked at him with a serious face.

“Who are you really? What do you want?”

Baekhyun looked at everyone with an apologetic expression, “I know you guys will never forgive me, but I do want to apologize! My name is Byun Baekhyun…. I...I was supposed to kill Kyuhyun and get the Queen’s pendant….”

“Why?!” Changmin shouted

“I was forced to! I’m serious! If…if I don’t kill Kyu and get the pendant…my…boyfriend. Chanyeol, they will kill him!” Baekhyun began sobbing. Jaejoong looked at the poor boy, he couldn’t be malicious. He knew it.

“Dear, who sent you? Who is this person?” Jaejoong his back.

“Kris…” Baekhyun choked out. Hangeng frowned.

“Wu? Do you mean Kris Wu?!”

Baekhyun looked at Hangeng perplexed, “Deh…how…how do you know?”

“. Guys, this kid is innocent. That bastard uses his power to intimidate others to do horrible things…”

Hangeng looked at the ground, “I know because I was one of them…. Even though I was older, . That kid is ing messed up!”

The others turned to Baekhyun who was crying uncontrollably, “Jaebal!!! You need to help me save Chanyeol! He…he is my life!!!!”

Changmin was still skeptical and kept a stern face, but suddenly, Kyuhyun moved.

“We will” he barely managed to say. Changmin grabbed his hand right away.

“Kyu! Please answer me! How are you?!”

Kyuhyun just breathed weakly and passed out again.

“Kyu!!!” Changmin shouted frantically. Junsu touched his wrist and checked his pulse.

“His pulse is weak. We need to take him to the clinic!”

Ryeowook burst out crying, “We can’t! We don’t have any rooms or equipment to help him! The power went out today, so everything was being used to help the patients!!!”

“What do we do?!” Changmin said frantically. Baekhyun gasped.

“Omo! Miahne! You can hate me for this! I bit him….but…I think….I think I might have drank too much blood!” he covered his face and cursed at himself.

Everyone, including Baekhyun rushed inside where they placed Kyuhyun in the couch.

Heechul looked at Jaejoong and nodded. Jaejoong walked up to Changmin.

“Changmin. You have to do it. If Kyuhyun stays like this…we might loose him. You have to Bond”

“But I need his permission! I…I don’t want to hurt Kyu!”

“Gosh Minnie! It is clear Kyu wants to Bond with you! Now do it, or you will loose him forever!” Jaejoong shouted at Changmin for the first time.

Changmin nodded nervously and waked up to Kyuhyun. A tear rolled down his cheek.

“Please be ok Kyuhyun. Don’t worry, I’m here.  And I won’t let you go!” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun softly on the lips and then trailed off to his neck. Changmin closed his eyes and breathed in slowly.

“It’s ok. Do it” Kyuhyun whispered slightly as we woke up and smiled. With that, Changmin gained his confidence and his instincts kicked in; his fangs pierced through Kyuhyun’s skin. He slowly drank Kyuhyun’s sweet blood, enjoying the exotic and delicious new taste in his mouth. For the first time, he had tasted blood, his lover’s blood. And it wasn’t only delicious, but as he did, he felt slightly more connected to him.

He stopped himself after a while and used his fangs to open a cut in his wrist right where a vein was. And placed it on Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Kyu, I know this might taste bad at first, but I need you to ” he caressed Kyuhyun’s hair.

Kyuhyun began to slowly . At first, the iron taste was overwhelming, but after a wile, he felt himself slowly changing. The taste became sweet and warm, just like hot chocolate. It was a sensation that he had never felt. It was amazing.

When he knew it was enough, Kyuhyun stopped and drifted into sleep.

The others smiled proudly. They had done it, they had finally Bonded. Now the hardest part was to come. They had to wait until Kyuhyun woke up. If…he woke up.

“Umma” Changmin stood up slowly

“Deh Baby?”

“How long…how long will it take for Kyu to wake up?”

“It usually takes a day, but you never know. Sometimes, the Awakening process is very dangerous and the might not even wake up. Or there might be some complication. All we can do is wait for now.”

Changmin looked at Kyuhyun and sat beside him while grabbing his hand.

“I will wait for you for eternity, my love” Changmin’s eyes became teary as he slowly sang a lullaby.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nyaaaa!!!! Yay! The time you guys have been waiting for!!!<3 They Bonded!!!! Yay!!!!!! I hope this was ok^^

Wah!!!! Thank you for all my readers!!! Seriously!!!! Its crazy how many views i get...i gets me sooo happy!!!! And for all of those who comment, thank you so much!!! OMG!!!! I am so glad to know you guys like this story!!! Your comments make my day!!!<3 And also, for all of you Subbies! Thank you so much!!!!!! Thank you all!!! *bows*

Hehehe, so I decided to add a little segment here where I talk a little about myself so that you guys can know me^^

You dont have to read this^^ You're welcome to go ahead and ignore this:3

Well....how do I even start? O.o Well...Im a huge Kpop fan! ^^ Ummm....my bias group is Super Junior; they were my first kpop group ever, so they have a special place in my heart!<3 As you guys might see...Im extremely Kyuhyun biased. Seriously! He is just so gorgeous!!! His voice is like heaven, and his is like :DAAAYUUM! Kekeke^^ I also love how he is so witty and he is so y when he dances! *sigh* I cant find a flaw.

Ok, enough with my babbling. I'm also a Cassie^^ I support DB5K but I also support (or well...I have to...what can we do?) HoMin in TVXQ (I mean as artistic partners arasso?) and JYJ (please no hating!^^) My bias from DBSK is our cute little Food Monster! Seriously! He is so flippin adorkable!!! And those hight notes...wah...I get goosebumps when I hear him!

Hehehe I've realized I have a thing for Maknaes....^^

Well, that's it for now. If you guys are interested in knowing about this creepy and delusional author, you're welcome to ask questions^^ Thank you guys!!!! Saranghae!!!!

Love,

~Hellena