A New House Member for the Jung Family

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun woke up and walked to the small altar he created for his mother. It was a space where he had her photo and two candles.

“Good morning Umma! How is Heaven today? I miss you very much! Wah…I don’t have to work for a whole week, so I get to rest. I really miss you. But I know that you would be sad if I stay sad” Kyuhyun caressed the portrait.

A small breeze caressed his face. Kyuhyun smiled, “I know you are protecting me from Heaven”

Kyuhyun’s stomach growled. “Aigoo! Let’s see what I have to eat…” He found the leftover food from the day before and he heated the leftover ddukbokki and kimchi. As he heated the food, he noticed a small note on the table.

Dear Kyuhyun,

This is Jung Jaejoong, the person who brought you food. Your mother and I were good friends, she saved my life twice actually; I owe her my life. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate in asking me. You are welcome to stay with me and my family if you want. I know this is none of my business, but I know your mother would worry about your health, so please make sure to eat and rest! I wish you the best Kyuhyun!

Love,

Jung Jaejoong.

PS. This is my son Changmin’s number so that you can contact us; I’m sorry, my phone is on repair.

xxx-xxxx-xxxxx

[A/N Pretend it’s a real number deh?^^ Kekeke smart Jaejoong:3]

Kyuhyun smiled “He reminds me of Umma.” *sigh*

Kyuhyun began eating the heated food when there was a knock on his door. “I wonder who it is..”

Kyuhyun stood up and opened the door; standing there was the City’s Debt Collector.

 “Yeobseyo Mr. Park, how may I help you?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

The man sighed, “Kyuhyun, I have terrible news. This house, well, your mother did finish paying, but…”

“But what Mr. Park?” Kyuhyun asked

“I am very, very sorry to tell you this. Your father, I know you haven’t seen him since he left, but he left you and your mother with big debts. You can be forgiven from the debts, but only if you give the house up,” Mr. Park was upset, since he knew Kyuhyun’s situation.

Kyuhyun snorted. “Of course, that wretched old man left nothing but trouble for Umma and me! What do I do Umma? I can’t stay with Wookie…it would be too much! And Heechul and Hangeng just had a baby…I can’t intrude! Where will I go?!”

Kyuhyun glanced at the table where the note from Jaejoong lay and sighed. “Umma…I have the feeling you knew this would happen and sent him huh?”

Another breeze caressed Kyuhyun’s face. “Deh. It is right to stay with them. Thank you Umma!”

“I understand Mr. Park.” Kyuhyun nodded. Mr. Park was surprised.

“Wah! Thank you Kyuhyun! I know it must be so hard for you right now! But…I also have more bad news. You must leave this house in a week.” Mr. Park said in a serious face.

Kyuhyun sighed. “One week?! How am I supposed to move in one week?! Aish! That cursed old man! I hate you!”

“Deh. I will do it sir.” Kyuhyun bowed and led Mr. Park outside.

Kyuhyun walked to the table and picked the paper out. “I hope that they allow me to stay…” He took out his cell phone and dialed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Changmin was eating dinner with his family when his phone started ringing.

“Who is it Changmin” Yunho asked immediately.

Changmin stared at the number, “I have no idea Appa..”

Jaejoong gasped and smiled “Can it be Kyuhyun?!”, “Go ahead! Answer!!!” The others stared at Jaejoong suspiciously.

Changmin answered, [A/N Because I’m lazy, I decided to put Minnie in red, Kyu in blue, and Jaejoong in green]

“Yeobseyo?”

“Yeobseyo! This is Cho Kyuhyun, I’m sorry for bothering you!”

“…”

“Yeobseyo?”

“Ah! Kyuhyun! Yes, yes! Miahne…”

Changmin mouthed to the others it was Kyuhyun and looked at them for help. They signaled him to keep talking.

“Um…to what do I owe this honor? For your call….”

Yoochun face palmed while Jaejoong shook his head. “Aigoo..this child”

“Oh! Well, I need to talk to Mr. Jung Jaejoong if that is possible”

“Oh! Oh…yeah!”

Changmin gave the phone to Jaejoong while the others smack Changmin in the head.

“Yah! What was that for?” Changmin whispered

“For being stupid!” Yoochun whispered back

“Kyuhyun darling! How are you sweetie?”

“I…I’m hanging on.”

“Ah, I see. Well dear, as my beloved son said, to what do I owe the honor of this call?”

“I am really sorry for bothering you! I would like to take up the offer of living in your house if that isn’t much of a bother”

“OF COURSE!!!! Sorry…Of course you can! This is your house as well!”

“I’m glad he asked me to stay at our house…but I wonder why he needs to stay… I do remember Mr. Park mentioning something about Mr. Cho…his father…" Jaejoong thought to himself.

With that, Changmin leaned in closer to hear the conversation.

“Ghamsamnida! Umm…is it ok for me to move as soon as possible?”

“Of course! I will my husband, sons, and I will go with our trailer and bring all things today if you want!”

“Today?! Are you sure?”

“Of course dear! We will be there in around ten or fifteen minutes!”

“Thank you so much for everything!”

“Oh, dear! Don’t worry! It’s fine! I will see you soon! Goodbye~”

“Ghamsamnida! Good bye!”

Jaejoong smiled triumphantly. “Family! I have some great news!”

“What is it baby?” Yunho smiled. Changmin began sipping water out of nervousness.

“Cho Kyuhyun will be living with us from now on!”

Changmin spit all the water “WHAT?! REALLY?!?!”

“Yah! Changmin! I’m soaked thanks to you!” Yoochun smacked Changmin in the head.

“Boys! Control yourselves! We will go and help him pack his things right now!” Jaejoong hurried them to leave.

Before reaching the car, Jaejoong stopped and looked and sternly said, “Remember, we must keep our true identity secret. He doesn’t know about us, and it would be best for him not to know.” Everyone nodded.

Changmin was completely tense and walked awkwardly.

“Omo Changmin! I know you want to tap that , but calm your hormones down!” Yoochun snorted, Junsu burst out laughing while Yunho shook his head.

Jaejoong gasped, “Changmin! How could you!”

Changmin looked at Yoochun angrily, “Ani! That is not true! Umma! You know that isn’t true!”

“I know, I just love teasing you son!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Aigoo!” Changmin sat down completely flustered. Junsu and Yoochun made smacking motions while Changmin stuck his tongue out.

Yunho kissed Jaejoong softly “JaeJae, I’m glad you’re doing this for this boy. No one should ever be left alone”

“Of course baby! Besides…this is a great opportunity for our BabyMin! He has a crush on that boy!!!” Jaejoong giggled

“Wah! I knew you were up to something!” Yunho smiled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Aigoo Kyuhyun! You could have asked me to stay with us! I’m sure my Turtle wouldn’t mind!” Ryeowook said through the phone

“Ani! You are a newlywed couple! I can’t intrude, besides, Mr. Jung was a great friend of Umma’s I trust him” Kyuhyun smiled

“But you don’t know them! Well, Turtle says they are great people, but just be careful! If you need anything, call me or Leeteuk, deh?”

“Deh! I will! I will go now, I see a trailer coming, and it must be them!”

“Aigoo! Text me and tell me how it goes, arasso?”

“Deh! Bye Wookie!”

Kyuhyun hung up and settled the boxes and suitcase he prepared.

Jaejoong walked out of the trailer first and greeted Kyuhyun with a hug.

“Oh, darling! I had a talk with Mr. Park, where he filled me in with everything. I am so sorry for what is happening! But don’t worry! You have us and you can stay with us!”

“Thank you so much for everything Mr. Jung!” Kyuhyun fought back tears

“Aigoo! Call me Umma arasso? And if you need to cry, you are welcome to cry!” Jaejoong smiled

The other four walked towards them.

“Kyuhyun, this handsome man is my husband Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong started presenting.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you sir! Thank you for allowing me to stay in your house!” Kyuhyun bowed

Yunho bowed and then gave Kyuhyun a hug, “It’s a pleasure! And please call me Appa!”

“Kyuhyun, this is my oldest son Yoochun!” Jaejoong continued with the presentations

“It’s a pleasure meeting you!” Kyuhyun bowed

Yoochun gave Kyuhyun a playful punch “Wah! You are very respectful! Unlike our youngest brother…anyways! You can call me Hyung!”

“This is my second son Junsu!” Jaejoong went on…

“It is a pleasure meeting you!” Kyuhyun said bowed

“Aigoo! You are adorable! Just call me SuSu Hyung! We will get along well!” Junsu hugged Kyuhyun

“And last but not least, this is my youngest child Changmin, you met him before!” Jaejoong motioned a stiff Changmin to move.

“Changmin, it’s a pleasure seeing you again!” Kyuhyun bowed.

Changmin froze in place “I…I…” Changmin bowed and ran away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

Annyeong! I'm back!!! Wah! I just came back from a trip, and im tired, but I couldnt contain myself from writing after being Changkyu deprived for three days!!! :( Wah! Im sorru if this was a little too rushed! I had too many ideas....and tried controlling them^^ I am so happy with the fabulous comments and with my readers!!! Thank you so much!!!

Aigoo! Kyu is moving in with Changmin! Poor Minnie^^ I wonder what happened to hm?

Thank you for reading!!!!

P.S. I have been having so many Junsu feels after hearing a cousin of mine sing 11 AM!!!!<3 TVXQ & JYJ & SUJU Fighting!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena