The Truth Part 1

Crimson Kiss

The next day, Kyuhyun got out of work early.

“You sure you don’t want to see him Wookie? It’s been two years since we’ve seen him!” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook for the fifth time that day.

“Ani…Umm…I have something to do with Yesung! I’ll call him!” Ryeowook lied and ran off.

“What the heck?! We haven’t seen Siwon in like forever! Why does he suddenly not want to see him?”

“Kyu!!! You’re out early!” Changmin appeared.

“Deh! I’m going to see an old friend of mine. Would you like to come?” Kyuhyun gave him puppy eyes.

“Of course!” Changmin gave Kyuhyun a salute, to which Kyuhyun laughed.

“Aigoo…You’re going to love him! He’s amazing!” Kyuhyun smiled.

They both walked to the nearby park, where Siwon had been waiting.

Changmin suddenly stopped with his eyes wide.

“What’s wrong Changmin?” Kyuhyun asked

“Why is there a dog here?!” Changmin hissed. Kyuhyun looked around, but didn’t see any.

“Changmin, I don’t see any dogs…” Kyuhyun said a little confused. Siwon turned around and waved at him.

“Look! That’s Siwon!” Kyuhyun waved back. Siwon glared at Changmin.

“Umm Kyu, I think I will leave you two… I just remembered I need to do something. Call me if you need anything arasso?” Changmin ran away immediately.

“Why is he acting so strange?”

“Kyu!” Siwon shouted. Kyuhyun walked up to his old friend and hugged him.

“Siwonnie! It’s been so long! What is it? Two years?” Kyuhyun smiled

“Deh! How have you been? I heard about your Umma…I am so sorry!!!!” Siwon hugged Kyuhyun one more time.

“I’m fine. Besides, the Jung family has been taking care of me!”

Siwon stared at Kyuhyun intensely and then tilted his head, looking at his neck.

“What are you doing Siwon?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

“You can’t stay with them Kyu” Siwon said in a stern voice.

“Bwoh?! What are you talking about!?”

“They are dangerous” Siwon looked at Kyuhyun right in the eye.

“Ani! They are so nice! They have been taking care of me!”

Siwon gripped Kyuhyun’s arms with a lot of strength as he kept his intense glare.

“Kyuhyun listen to me. You can’t stay with them. I don’t know how you’ve been living with them for so long, but you have to leave them!!!” Siwon shouted

“Siwon…I don’t understand…you’re hurting me!” Kyuhyun said in a nervous voice.

“NO! You have to leave!” Siwon growled, sounding almost animal-like.

“Let. Him. Go.” Changmin walked near them with a furious face.

“Get away from him! You have no business with him!” Siwon let go of Kyuhyun and faced Changmin.

“What the heck is going on?!” Kyuhyun stared at the two.

“First of all, you reek! Second, I do have business with him! He lives with us!” Changmin shouted back.

“NO! He won’t live with you disgusting monsters!” Siwon growled even louder.

“Monsters? What the heck is he talking about?!” Kyuhyun thought

“That. Is Kyuhyun’s decision” Changmin said in a serious voice. He turned and looked at Kyuhyun with a smile.

“You don’t have to stay with us if you want Kyu…I just don’t want HIM to force you out” Changmin smiled.

“Ani! I want to stay with you Minnie! Miahne Siwon, but I’m going to stay with Changmin!” Kyuhyun walked towards Changmin.

“NOO! You don’t understand Kyu! They will hurt you!” Siwon yelled.

“I will NEVER do anything to hurt Kyuhyun!” Changmin shouted.

“What?! Hurt me??? Aigoo! What is going on?!?!” Kyuhyun shook his head in confusion.

“You people already took one friend form me! I won’t let you take him!” Siwon punched Changmin who practically flew away with the impact.

“CHANGMIN!!!” Kyuhyun ran up to Changmin who was coughing softly.

“Kyuhyun” Siwon said in a serious tone.

“How could you!?! What if you hurt him really bad?!?! Just…just get away from me Siwon!!! Get away!” Kyuhyun shouted as he cried hysterically.

Siwon growled but nodded and walked away.

Kyuhyun took out his phone with his trembling hands and dialed Jaejoong.

[A/N Jaejoong is green while Kyu is blue]

“Yeobseyo?”

“Umma!!!”

“BabyKyu! What’s wrong?”

“It’s Changmin! He was hit...by a friend of mine, but he was sent flying! Please come! We’re in the park near the clinic!”

“I’m nearby; I’ll be there in a few minutes!”

Kyuhyun hung up and looked at Changmin who was covering his face in pain.

“Minnie! Minnie! I’m so sorry! I’m so, so sorry!!!” Kyuhyun cried.

Changmin sat up, “Aigoo Kyu…I’m fine! It’s just probably going to be a small bruise!”

Kyuhyun looked at Changmin who was smiling, “But…he sent you flying!”

“I’m fine! Really!!” Changmin smiled.

“MY BABY!!!” Jaejoong ran up to them and looked at Changmin’s face.

“Who did this?!?! I will go and kick their in this moment!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Don’t worry Umma… a dog appeared…” Changmin said annoyed

“Ani! It was my friend Siwon…or…well, not my friend anymore after this!” Kyuhyun said angrily.

Jaejoong stared at Changmin, “Wait…They are here?”

“Ani. It’s only one…” Changmin shook his head.

“Ok! Can someone explain what the heck is going on?!” Kyuhyun said completely confused.

“Ani! It’s nothing honey!” Jaejoong laughed nervously.

“I know that it IS something…That’s why he punched Changmin. I know Siwon, and he doesn’t go around town hitting people!” Kyuhyun was annoyed now.

“It really isn’t anything Kyu!” Changmin lied. Kyuhyun stood up angrily.

“You two are hiding something. What is it?” Kyuhyun said in a mad tone

“Ani! It’s nothing.” Changmin lied again. Kyuhyun turned around.

“I’m going for a walk… Please don’t follow me…” Kyuhyun stated and walked away.

“Aigoo…what are we going to do? He’s mad at us! But…we can’t tell him…” Changmin said in a sad voice

“Don’t worry, it will all be fine” Jaejoong patted him

“Aish! It’s that stupid dog’s fault! He knows we can’t hurt Kyu!” Changmin complained.

“I know, but right now, with your lack of trust, you’re hurting him” Jaejoong smiled softly, “Go. Talk with him. If you need to tell him about us. It’s fine”

Changmin looked at Jaejoong bewildered, “Are…are you sure?!” Jaejoong nodded.

Changmin stood up and ran after Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was walking towards the forest and kicked rocks near a boulder.

“Aish! First he and Siwon fight about nonsense! Second, Siwon punches Changmin! And then, Changmin lies to me! Aish! What is going on!?!”

“Kyu!” Changmin ran up to him.

“Changmin…I asked you not to follow me. How is your face?” Kyuhyun asked

“My face is fine now! Sorry…I need to talk to you…” Changmin looked at the ground.

“Oh. So NOW you’re going to tell me?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

“Kyu…don’t be like that” Changmin touched Kyuhyun’s arms.

“Aigoo! Why can’t stay mad at you Changmin? I…I think I love you too much!”

“Ok, Miahne. What is it Minnie?” Kyuhyun looked at Changmin right in the eye.

“Omo! What do I tell him?!?!” Changmin just stayed quiet.

“Aish! If you’re not going to tell me anything! I’m leaving!” Kyuhyun stormed off.

“Wait Kyu! I’ll tell you!” Changmin shouted, but as Kyuhyun turned around, he slipped on the edge of the boulder and fell down.

“Kyu!!!” Changmin ran down to where Kyuhyun fell. He was covered in scratches from the twigs and rocks.

“Kyu! Kyu! Please answer me!” Changmin carefully moved Kyuhyun.

“Mmm” Kyuhyun groaned. Changmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist and checked his pulse just the way Kyu had taught him.

“Omo! His pulse is pretty low! That means he got hurt!!! Ottoke!? Ottoke?! I don’t have my phone with me!”

“Changmin…” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“Kyu! Don’t worry; I’m going to go get help!” Changmin stood up, but Kyuhyun softly grabbed his leg.

“Ani. Don’t go. Please don’t leave me. Jaebal…”

Changmin sat down and helped Kyu place his head on his lap.

“Miahne Kyu! I didn’t mean to lie! I just wanted to…I wanted to protect you!” Changmin’s eyes began to get teary.

“Protect me from what Minnie? Besides, I know you’re always with me. With you I feel safe. But you don’t need to protect me. You don’t need to” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Ani! I want to protect you Kyu!”

Kyuhyun looked at Changmin, “But why? Why do you want to protect me?” Kyuhyun grabbed Changmin’s hand.

Changmin looked away and sighed. He turned and looked at Kyuhyun straight in the eye.

“Because…Because I love you. Kyuhyun, I love you”

Kyuhyun let go of Changmin’s hand and stared at him with wide eyes.

“No…It seems like he doesn’t love me…” Changmin’s heart began to hurt.

Kyuhyun covered his face and began sobbing softly.

“I’m sorry Kyu! Please forgive me! You can just pretend you didn’t hear that if you didn’t want to” Changmin said brokenheartedly.

“Ani! Changmin, you don’t know how I’ve longed to hear those words. I love you too!” Kyuhyun uncovered his smiling face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! Wah! Im so sorry for the lame chapter...Aigoo! I had so many ideas...and then the confession came out...ummm.Well! You guys tell me what you think^^ Kya! Im so excited! They both confessed!<3

This updte is compensation for the other late update! Miahne! Thank you to everyone for reading!<3 I will come with a better chapter next! I promise!<3