Getting To Know Each Other

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun stared blankly as he saw Changmin run away. “Omo! Did…I do something to upset him?”

He saw his “Umma” and “Appa” shake their heads while his Hyungs face palmed themselves.

“Aigoo! Please forgive him! He…is...a little shy!” Jaejoong smiled

“Of course! I mean…anyone would be surprised if someone you didn’t know suddenly had to live with you!” Kyuhyun chuckled

“Well! Let’s get your things!” Yunho smiled and carried about five boxes.

“Omo! Do you need any help Mr. Ju…I mean Appa? That’s a lot of boxes!!!” Kyuhyun said bewildered.

“He does lots of weightlifting! He if fine!” Junsu suddenly shouted while glaring at Yunho.

“Wow! He must be a professional! That sure is quite abnormal for our basic strengths…”

Jaejoong looked at Junsu and Yoochun who nodded.

“Kyu, darling. I’m sorry to ask this of you, but is it possible for you to go looking for Changmin? I’m getting a little worried since he is so clumsy” Jaejoong patted his head.

“Deh! But…won’t you need any help?” Kyuhyun asked

“Ani! My husband and sons are all very strong! We can do it!” Jaejoong walked inside the house.

Kyuhyun walked up to the forest that was near his house.

“Did he come here? Aigoo…what should I say when I see him? I don’t want to upset him again…Kekeke. But…that was really cute...I mean! Aish! Cho Kyuhyun, what are you thinking!? Stop thinking and just look!”

Kyuhyun walked into the forest and wandered around. After a few minutes, he spotted Changmin punching a tree. Changmin moved gracefully as he charged to the tree and practically made a hole across the tree with a single punch. Kyuhyun just stood there, mesmerized when Changmin turned around and saw him. He was about to run away again when Kyuhyun shouted.

“Wait! I’m so sorry for upsetting you! Umm…well...if you…if you are upset about me moving…I don’t have to stay at your house!” Kyuhyun smiled weakly

Changmin’s eyes widened in surprise. “ANI! I mean…Ani! I’m not upset at you!”

“Oh…ok…” Kyuhyun said awkwardly not knowing what to say

Changmin stomped on the floor to Kyuhyun’s surprise.

“Miahne! I’m….um…I’m not mad or upset at you whatsoever! I...I just…Aish! I don’t know!” Changmin inhaled deeply and looked at the sky

Kyuhyun giggled and Changmin stared at him.

“Yah! Do you think I’m funny or something?” Changmin said in a jokingly mad manner

“Ani! I…yeah….” Kyuhyun gave up and began laughing.

“This is the first time I have ever heard anyone laugh so lightheartedly…He is so beautiful. Dammit Changmin! Just talk to the guy! Aigoo! Why am I acting like this?!”

“I’m sorry for my behavior earlier. I’m Changmin!” Changmin walked towards Kyuhyun and stretched out his hand.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Thank you for accepting my stay in your house!” Kyuhyun shook his hand and bowed.

“Aigoo! You don’t have to be formal!” Changmin laughed and patted his back.

“Let’s go help the others before they cause some sort of accident!” Changmin smiled and walked with Kyuhyun to the house.

Jaejoong almost spazzed out of happiness when he saw Changmin and Kyuhyun walked to the house together.

“Aigoo YunhoBear! Look at those two! I swear that my sixth sense tells me they are meant to be!!!” Jaejoong hugged a smiling Yunho.

“Deh. You’re right baby! Just look at our Min. Haven’t seen him so relaxed in a while!” Yunho smiled proudly.

“UMAA! APPAAAA! MIAHNEEEE!” Changmin skipped towards them. Jaejoong gave him a playful smack.

“Aigoo! Minnie, that was very rude! I hope you apologized!” Jaejoong pretended to scold his son.

“Deh!” Changmin smiled. Junsu and Yoochun appeared carrying boxes labeled STARCRAFT.

Changmin gasped and looked at Kyuhyun. “You like Starcraft?!?!”

Kyuhyun smiled weakly, “Deh!” Changmin ran and hugged him.

“We will get along very well!!! Do you want to play when we get home?” Changmin said excitedly.

Kyuhyun nodded. “All right I think this is all!” Junsu smiled proudly at the filled trailer.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, “Wait! You’re done with everything already? So fast?”

Everyone stiffened, “Of course! We help lots of people when they move!” Jaejoong improvised.

Kyuhyun nodded and everyone got in the passenger part of the trailer.

When they reached their house/mansion, Kyuhyun gasped.

[A/N I'm placing this pic so that you can pretend this is how the mansion looks like^^]

“Omo! The house is so beautiful! And huge!” Kyuhyun said surprised. “It looks like a castle!”

Changmin giggled at his reaction while a mad Yoochun gave Junsu money.

“See? I told you he would be surprised!” Junsu smiled as he waved the money he earned from a bet he made with Yoochun.

Jaejoong walked up to Changmin once they were down. “BabyMin, I need you to distract Kyuhyun before he freaks out from seeing Junsu carrying his fridge with one arm! Palli! Palli!”

“Deh!” Changmin ran and pulled Kyuhyun from the arm, “Come! Let’s play!”

“Wait! Shouldn’t we help?” Kyuhyun said looking back.

“Ani! It’s fine!” Changmin led Kyuhyun into the house. Kyuhyun’s mouth hung open when he entered.

“Omo! This house is so beautiful! And it’s so huge!!!”

“Here! I will lead you to your room first and then we can go to mine to play!” Changmin led Kyuhyun up the stairs.

Changmin led Kyuhyun to a beautifully room with white, black, grey, and yellow furniture.

“This is your room!” Changmin smiled as he saw Kyuhyun gasp in awe.

“Omo! This is so amazing! Thank you so much!” Kyuhyun clapped in delight.

“He is so cute! Just look at him! Aigoo…he is so good looking too!” Changmin stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at Changmin who realized what he was doing and snapped back into reality.

“OK! Let’s go to my room and play! Let’s go and kick some Zerg !” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun into the room next to his.

“This is my room! It’s right next to yours if you ever need anything!” Changmin walked Kyuhyun into the room.

 

“Wah! Your room is really cool!” Kyuhyun looked around while Changmin stood proudly.

“Aigoo…don’t tell me you’re another one who likes video games!” Yoochun appeared

“Shoo! Shoo! You are not invited in this room! This is gamers and Umma only room!” Changmin pushed Yoochun out.

“Careful Kyuhyun! Don’t let his stupidity disease pass onto you!” Yoochun yelled from far away

“You are stupid!” Changmin yelled as he closed the door. Kyuhyun just stood there awkwardly.

“Miahne, my brother…he is a nuisance!” Changmin shook his head.

“Kekeke. Changmin is very handsome when he is mad. Aigoo! Kyuhyun, what are you thinking? He is the nice person who allows you to stay at his house and here you are thinking those things! Aigoo! Well, Umma, Ghamsamnida! I have a nice play to stay with kind people!”

After a few hours, Changmin groaned as he threw himself to the floor.

“Aigoo! How could I loose!?” Changmin whined. Kyuhyun just smiled proudly.

“OMO! THE GREAT CHANGMIN LOST!!!!” Yoochun laughed and escaped before Changmin released his wrath.

Changmin groaned again and placed his face on the floor.

“Aigoo! I’m sorry Changmin!” Kyuhyun had panicked and started apologizing.

“Bwoh? Ani! It’s fine! I just haven’t lost…in a long time….” Changmin gave a light chuckle.

“Well, we can have a rematch if you want” Kyuhyun joined Changmin on the floor.

Changmin gulped, “...Deh…” “Omo! What to do? He is on the floor right next to me! Aigoo! Changmin calm yourself down!”

“Booys~” Jaejoong sang as he appeared

“Deh Umma?” Changmin sat up

“Well, your brothers and father finished bringing everything in, would you help Kyuhyun unpack his boxes while I cook dinner?” Jaejoong winked

“Deh” Changmin answered annoyed while a clueless Kyuhyun stared confused

“Let’s go Kyu!” Changmin skipped and then stopped suddenly, “Oh! Uh…is it ok for me to call you Kyu?”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Of course!” Changmin smiled and walked into Kyu’s room, which was filled with boxes.

“Ok, what do we start with?” Changmin asked when Kyuhyun walked in.

“Ah! Umma!” Kyuhyun carefully opened a small box and took out his mother’s portrait and placed it on the counter next to his bed.

“Is that…your Umma…?” Changmin asked. “Aigoo Changmin! Of course its his Umma! He just said so!”

Kyuhyun gave the portrait a gentle smile, “Deh. Isn’t she beautiful! Her smile, it always made everyone feel better!” Kyuhyun’s smiled faded and his face turned dark and sad.

“But…that bastard took her away from me…I can’t see her anymore…”

Changmin walked towards Kyuhyun and hugged him, “I know we just met, and I didn’t know your mother. But she is still here” Changmin pointed to Kyuhyun’s heart, “And she will protect you”

Kyuhyun hid his face on Changmin’s chest and began to sob.

“Aigoo. I can’t believe I’m crying! Especially in front of Changmin! Umma! I miss you so much!!!”

Changmin slowly Kyuhyun’s head like his Umma Jaejoong did.

“Shhh. Its ok. Its ok” he whispered softly

“Aigoo! If only I could take your pain away! Why is it that even though we don’t know each other, I feel so close to you right now? Cho Kyuhyun…you sure are something…”

After Kyuhyun finished sobbing he raised his face. Changmin’s heart stopped at the sight.

“Oh, God. I think I just died…this boy. He is an angel!”

Changmin lifted his hand and wiped Kyuhyun’s tears.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! Aigoo...for some reason..I took forever writing this chapter!!!^^ I was distracted by all these Changkyu videos I was watching on YouTube:) Kekeke, I just love those two!!!!

Wooo! I see something happening!!!! Aigoo,,,,Changmin is too cute^^ and BabyKyu...gah! I could just stuff them in my pocket!!! Thank you everyone for reading and for commenting!!! It makes me very very happy!!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena