The Second Meeting and Realization?

Crimson Kiss

The police came over to the Cho residence where they picked up the corpse of Kyuhyun’s mother. He told them everything he knew and saw, well, except for the part of the assassin being a vampire. He knew no one would believe him.

“Kyuhyun, you can come and stay with us if you want. I wouldn’t like it if you stayed by yourself” Leeteuk, a friend of Kyuhyun said with a sad expression.

Kyuhyun sat at the porch of his house looking at the ground, “Ani. Thank you for the offer, but I’d prefer to be by myself a little”

“Kyu, you can’t say alone! What if the assassin comes back?!?!” Wookie yelled

Kyuhyun lifted his face. His face showed full grief and his eyes were blank with numbness.

“Oh, our poor Maknae!” Heechul cried and hugged his friend.

Ryeowook sobbed and glanced at his husband who looked away from the house with a stern expression.

“Yesungie, what’s wrong?” Ryeowook hugged his husband.

“It was one of us”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was morning and Changmin was woken up by a soft voice.

“Changmin, wake up son. This is your Appa. We came back from the Council after reporting everything” Yunho whispered in his ear

*Yawn* “How did it go? Did you get in trouble for killing him?” Changmin asked

“Ani. They said we did the right thing. They also apologize in behalf of him for hurting you. They are responsible for all the actions done by us, vampires. Now, they are trying to cover up the two murders”

Changmin and Yunho walked to the dining table where breakfast was served.

“Eat up my handsome family!” Jaejoong said proudly

Junsu was watching the news, when suddenly, a report of the night’s murder appeared.

“Yesterday at about 23:00 hours, a resident from our town was murdered. The victim was retired teacher Mrs. Cho. The forensic reported that the work was that of the same animal who killed the nurse from the clinic. Our mayor is now working with Legislation on the possible addition of a curfew for our residents’ safety.”

Jaejoong gasped “Omo! Mrs. Cho! She was such a sweet lady! What a shame that that bastard killed her!”

“How did you know her Umma?” Junsu asked

“Well, you see. We both took arts and crafts classes once. We talked all the time; she would always talk about her son, but now that I think about it, I haven’t met him. That poor boy! He must be in great pain after loosing his mother as well!” Jaejoong shook his head

“As well? What does Umma mean?” Changmin thought

“Oh! Look guys! They are showing the lady’s son! Poor guy, he looks completely crushed!” Junsu pointed at the screen

Changmin glanced at the TV and widened his eyes in shock. The nurse who had helped him was that boy.

“Omo! It’s him! The nurse! It can’t be…Seunghyun…he killed his mother!”

Changmin felt bad for him. Even though it wasn’t him, he felt guilty, since it was his kind that did that.

“You know what? I think I should make him some food and bring it to him” Jaejoong nodded

“What? Why?” Changmin asked. Jaejoong winked at him.

“What the heck is Umma thinking about this time?”

“Changmin, dear, would you be a darling and come with me?” Jaejoong asked

“Deh…I will go shower and change then” Changmin ran upstairs to the shower.

The other three stood there suspiciously.

“Jae, babe, why are you acting so suspicious?” Yunho asked while he held his lover.

“Our BabyMin had a crush on that boy, I know it!” Jaejoong winked and kissed Yunho.

Junsu and Yoochun made a grossed out face and walked away.

Changmin finished showering and was changing when he realized something.

“Omo! I don’t even know his name!” he sat on his bead, troubled.

The card!” Changmin began looking all over his room. He moved the bed sheets, the bed, all furniture and it seemed like that little piece of paper disappeared.

Frustrated, Changmin threw his drawer and floating on the air was the small business card the cute nurse had given him.

“Here it is! Let’s see… Cho, Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun! That’s a very nice name!” Changmin smiled to himself, fascinated by his discovery.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaejoong stopped in front of the house where Mrs. Cho had invited him to drink tea at.

“This is the house. It even resembles the one we saw on the news” Jaejoong squeezed Changmin’s hand

“Deh, Umma. What will we till him?”

“Umm…well, we give him our condolences and say we were friends of his mothers and that we decided to make some food for him”

Changmin nodded and helped carry the trays of ddukbokki and kimchi.

Jaejoong knocked softly on the door and they waited. After a while, the door was opened.

The nurse boy stood before them, now with sunken eyes, pale face, and dead expression.

“Mr. Cho, my name is Jung Jaejoong and this is my son Changmin. I was a friend of your mother and we came to give you our condolences” Jaejoong and Changmin bowed.

“Ghamsamnida. Please enter” Kyuhyun motioned them inside.

“Oh! We brought you some food…I know your mother would like for you to eat” Jaejoong smiled

Kyuhyun bowed, “Ghamsamnida, you didn’t have to. I really appreciate it”

Changmin finally gained courage and talked “I…I also wanted to thank you, for helping me…at the clinic…”

Kyuhyun gave a weak smile, “You’re welcome, though it was nothing much”

Changmin’s words were caught in his throat as he stared at the beautiful boy in front of him.

“Dammit Changmin! Say something! Stop staring at him!”

Jaejoong noticed how Changmin was in shock and decided to act quickly.

“Well, we’ll get going now. We don’t mean to cause any more disturbances” Jaejoong bowed

“Ani! I am grateful for your visit and for the food” Kyuhyun bowed as the other two left.

Kyuhyun stood outside, with a fake smile waving at them.

Jaejoong and Changmin were quiet until they were out of the house’s sight. Changmin was stiff.

“BabyMin you can relax” Jaejoong giggled

“Huh?” Changmin asked dumbfounded

“You didn’t have to get so nervous! You are just too cute!” Jaejoong smiled

“I wasn’t nervous! I was just…just…aish!” Changmin pouted

When they arrived at the mansion, Changmin ran straight to his room.

“What’s up with the kid?” Yunho asks as he embraces his husband and give him a passionate kiss.

“He is in love YunhoBear! Our baby is in love!” Jaejoong smiles.

Changmin breathes heavily as he lay on his bed.

“Dammit! I can’t stop thinking about him…His face, his eyes...his lips. And his smile…that cute weak one he gave us! Darn! He looks like he is in so much pain…I wish I could comfort him. Aish! Why does it hurt me so much that he is in pain? Why does it break my heart? But I also don’t understand why I can’t get him out of my mind!”

Changmin groans and bangs his head against the wall.

“Banging your head won’t take the stupidity out of you Min” Yoochun chuckles

“Shut up! You are the stupid one!” Changmin smiles

“At lest I realized how I felt about Junsu” Yoochun smirked

“What do you mean by that?” Changmin asked puzzled

“Aigoo…you don’t even realize it do you? Well, I will leave that for you to find out” Yoochun smiled and left

“Aish! Pabo! Pabo Chunie!!!! What does he mean!!!!?”

Changmin sighed and stared at the ceiling. A smile grew on his face as the image of Kyuhyun crossed his mind.

“Kyuhyun…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I'm back with the third and last update for today! Thank you all for reading! You guys make me so happy! *bows*

I shall be back on Monday with the next updte^^ Aigoo...Changminnie...has he realized what he feels for Kyu? Wah! I'm horrible...here I was waiting for a cute meeting between Changkyu, but no. I  have to get all evil again and make it horrible...*hides* Well, Thank you all for reading!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena