Worries, Tacos, and...LOVE?

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun walked out of the clinic after his shift. It had been a rough day since one of his patients had died and that had struck harder than he thought it would. As he walked outside, he saw Changmin sitting on a nearby bench and smiled. It had been five months since Kyuhyun had been living in the Jung household and he had grown fond of everyone; it became a natural habit of Changmin to pick Kyuhyun up after his shift at the clinic.

“Kyu! How was work today?” Changmin asked as he stood up.

“It...It was good!” Kyuhyun lied. He didn’t want to have Changmin worry about him going into depression like he did when he lost his mother.

“Chincha?” Changmin asked suspiciously.

“D..deh!” Kyuhyun stuttered. “Dammit, he always knows when I’m lying!”

“So..Tell me about your day!” Changmin smiled

“Eh?”

“Yeah! Since you had a good day, tell me about it” Changmin said in an “I caught you” kind of voice.

“Aish…you caught me…” Kyuhyun gave up and sighed.

“What happened?” Changmin said in a concerned voice.

“One of the older patients, a female, died.” Kyuhyun slumped onto the chair.

Changmin patted his back, “You know Kyu, you can’t save everyone, but what you do is amazing! Maybe one or two die, but hundreds of people are alive and healthy because of what you do!”

Kyuhyun smiled brightly, “You’re right! Now let’s find somewhere to eat, because I’m hungry, which means you’re ready to devour a cow!”

“Mmmmm. A cow sounds nice right now” Changmin winked and Kyuhyun shook his head laughing.

They arrived at a new restaurant, a Mexican food restaurant.

“Do you want to try?” Changmin asked Kyu.

“Deh! I want to try those taco things that Ryeowook was talking about the other day.”

“YAY! Trust me, they are delicious!!!” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun inside and sat down.

As they sat down, Changmin explained all the different dishes and drinks they were serving. A male waiter approached them ready to take the orders.

He turned to Changmin first, “Welcome to Mi Casita! What would you like to order?”

“I would like to drink that Jamaica juice, two orders of tacos, one order of bean burritos, and two tortilla soups!” Changmin smiled brightly at the shocked waiter.

“Deh…” the waiter turned to Kyuhyun and widened his eyes. “I love you!” he suddenly blurted out.

“Umm..miahne, what did you say?” a flustered Kyuhyun asked.

“Oh! Nothing! Sorry! You are just very handsome!” the waiter bowed and Kyuhyun blushed.

Changmin glared at the waiter who then realized that he was supposed to take the orders.

“What would you like to order sir?” the waiter asked looking directly at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“Umm…I would like the same drink as Changmin here…and an order of tacos” Kyuhyun said blushing.

“I’ll be right back!” the waiter winked at Kyuhyun and walked towards the kitchen area.

“Aish! I don’t like that guy!” Changmin shook his head mad.

“He…is nice…” Kyuhyun kept on blushing. Changmin scoffed and played with the napkin he had.

The waiter came back with their drinks and a bowl of tortilla chips and salsa. “Here you go! Enjoy while your food is being cooked!”

“Wait! We never ordered this…” Changmin pointed at the tortilla chips and salsa.

“Don’t worry, that is from the house!” the waiter winked at Kyuhyun and left.

Changmin glared at the waiter and clenched his fists when he saw Kyuhyun blushing again.

“That’s very nice of him. I’m going to try this!” Kyuhyun smiled and grabbed a chip and dipped it into the salsa, getting  a lot of salsa in it.

“Kyu wait! It might be very spicy! Changmin warned too late as Kyuhyun ate the chip. Changmin watched nervously as Kyuhyun’s face became a bright red and his eyes got watery.

“Aigoo!  I told you! Here! Drink it!” Changmin grabbed the Jamaica juice and placed it in Kyuhyun’s hand.

Kyuhyun drank all of the juice and then gasped, “Omo! What is this?! Are they trying to kill us?!”

Changmin giggled, “Ani. It’s supposed to be spicy, that’s how they eat it.”

“Well, I admire them, because I don’t think I can ever eat this again!” Kyuhyun said trying to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

Changmin grinned. “HA! Take that you tacky waiter!”

The waiter appeared with the plates and saw how Kyuhyun pushed away the chips and salsa.

“Aigoo! Miahne! I didn’t know that this wasn’t of your taste, you can go ahead and complain to the manager!” the waiter said in an overly dramatic voice.

“Ani! Ani! Miahne, I’m just not used to this!” Kyuhyun panicked.

“Ghamsamnida! Here is your food, enjoy!” the waiter bowed and blew a kiss to Kyuhyun, much to Changmin’s dismay.

Kyuhyun stared at his place not knowing what to do. Changmin had already gobbled down his second plate of tacos.

“Umm…Minnie?”

“WhafifitKyuu?” Changmin asked with his mouth full.

“How do you eat this?” Kyuhyun asked innocently

Changmin smiled, “Look, you grab the tortilla with the meat from the edges and then you bite!” Changmin demonstrated and Kyuhyun nodded.

Kyuhyun did the same as Changmin and then smiled. “Tishishgoof!!!” he said with his mouth full.

Changmin chuckled and leaned over to wipe the stain near Kyu’s lip. He turned around and saw their waiter glare at them, which made Changmin smile.

Changmin 2, Pabo tacky waiter 0!”

Both boys sighed happily when they finished.

“I’ll be back, I’m going to use the restroom” Kyuhyun stood up and Changmin nodded.

Kyuhyun walked around the restaurant until he finally found the restrooms. He was about to go inside, when a strong arm stopped him. Kyuhyun turned around and saw their waiter.

“Um...Annyeong!” Kyuhyun bowed nervously. The waiter stared at him right in the eye.

“Is there a problem…?” Kyuhyun asked confused and intimidated

The waiter placed his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist and then forcefully pulled his head towards his. Kyuhyun struggled to get away.

“Omo! What is he doing?! He is going to kiss me!! Nooo!!!”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tried turning his head around and waited for the worst. But then he felt the waiter’s grip loosen and opened his eyes.

A mad Changmin had pulled the waiter away and punched him.

“WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO TO HIM?!?!” Changmin growled

The waiter smirked, “What you have wanted to do since you walked in!”

Kyuhyun stared at them in confusion. “What Minnie tried to do? Ani! Changmin hasn’t tried to do anything!”

Changmin punched the waiter on the face and the waiter fell down. Changmin then walked toward a stiff Kyuhyun.

“Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?” Changmin asked with a worried face.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “Ani. You came just in time! Ghamsamnida!”

Changmin let out a sigh of relief. “Ok, let’s get out of here. I already paid”

They both walked out of the restaurant and headed to Changmin’s car.

Kyuhyun noticed Changmin wince in pain when they got in the car.

“Changmin! Are you ok?! I just saw that! Don’t lie!” Kyuhyun panicked

Changmin smiled and then placed both hands on Kyuhyun’s cheeks “I’m fine. I promise. It’s just a bruise, which Jaejoong Umma will make disappear with his special creams and after I receive a huge scolding” Changmin chuckled. Kyuhyun gulped and nodded nervously, he felt his heart pounding.

“Aigoo…why do I always feel like this when I’m with Changmin? My heart starts beating fast, I can’t think straight, and my stomach feels like there is a revolution going on there! Aigoo…Umma…Am I starting to fall for Changmin?”

Kyuhyun felt a breeze on his cheek and he smiled. “You’re right. I am”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Omg...sorry for the short update! Even though this might seem like a filler, I was just trying to figure out who would realize his feelings first! Oh! And sorry for the time skip, I just really wanted Kyu and Minnie to be close and I was like, Screw it! TIme Skip! My Changkyu heart can't wait any longer!<3<3<3

ASDGKSGN!!! You guys are so amazing!!! I have so many subbies now! Thank you all for reading this cheesy story from this crappy authornim^^ *bows*

Ok, things will get serious in the next chappie^^ I need to bring to evil people out again! Muahahahahaha!!! But I will also write something to stir all of your Changkyu hears!<3<3<3

Well, I'm off to some marching band stuff. Aigoo...why does the US have this?! It's torture! Kekeke, but I love it! Thank you all for reading!!! I love you guys!!! Kisses!!!<3<3<3

Love,

Hellena