The Pendant

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun walked out of the clinic and stretched his arms into the empty area. Soon enough, Changmin ran to his arms and hugged him.

“Why did I know you would do something like that?” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun.

“Because you know me, and I love you”

“That makes no sense, but I love you too!”

“Ugh! Stop it you two! Your sappiness is nauseating!” Kangin appeared.

“No one asked you to stalk us. What if Kyu and I suddenly decided to have some fun? Would you stay to watch?” Changmin challenged.

“I would.” Heechul appeared. Changmin and Kyuhyun gave him the WTF? Look.

“I don’t even want to know….” Ryeowook walked out of the clinic.

“Yah! Why is everyone here?!” Changmin groaned.

“Because we were sent by Yunho. As nobles, we must obey the orders of the purebloods” Kangin bowed.

“I’m a pureblood. I say you leave Kyu and me alone to have y times!”

Kyu playfully smacked Changmin on the arm while blushing.

“Umm…Kyuhyun?” Baekhyun shyly walked up to them.

“Oh, hi Baekhyun! What's up? Did you need anything?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ani. I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to take the shift with you. I look forward to learning!” Baekhyun shyly smiled

“Deh! Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then!” Kyuhyun waved and Baekhyun bowed and left.

“I don’t like him” Changmin squinted his eyes.

“Aigoo Changmin, give the kid a break! He looks so cute! He couldn’t even kill a fly!” Heechul laughed

“You know, it’s the innocent ones we should watch out for…” Yesung smirked as he appeared and hugged Ryeowook.

“Aish! Can you guys at least not make it obvious that you’re following us? Kyu and I are going on a date now!”

“Deh? What are you going to do?”

“That is none of your concern, now. If you may excuse us…we are leaving”

With that, Changmin led Kyuhyun to his car and they drove off.

“Aigoo. Does he seriously think that we can’t catch up?” Heechul scoffed.

“I don’t know. That kid is special… sometimes I wonder how Jaejoong and Yunho ever had such an offspring…”

“Oh Kanginnie! How are Heechul and YaeHa by the way?” Ryeowook turned to Hangeng and asked

“They are fine. Seriously, that girl is beautiful as his Umma, but strong like his me.” Hangeng proudly smiled

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“So…Minnie…what will we do for our date?”

“…”

“Did you even plan a date, or did you just say that to get away from the others?”

“…”

“Changmin? If you don’t answer right now, I’m gonna order food and not give you any!”

“Ani! Arasso, arasso. I didn’t think of anything, BUT I just thought that I should take my cute boyfriend shopping!”

“Aigoo…why do I feel like this is going to be scary?”

“Bwoh?! What is there to be scared about? It’s only shopping!”

Five hours later.

“Oh, God Min! If you walk into another store, I swear I’ll murder you!” Kyuhyun fell onto his knees while he tried catching his breath.

“Aigoo! Come on! Just one, please!!!” Changmin made puppy eyes.

“Ani! I’m not falling for that!”

*Puppy eyes*

“I said I’m not falling…”

*Puppy eyes*

“I said…”

*Puppy eyes*

“I…”

*Puppy eyes*

“Arasso. But only one!” Kyuhyun giggled while Changmin jumped up and down.

[A/N Ohmygawd. This is seriously sooo sappy!!!! Ok, ok, enough. I needed to write this to warm all of our Changkyu hearts<3]

Changmin tried pulling Kyuhyun into a store, when he saw the Antique shop where he had bought the pendant.

“Changmin. Let’s go there!” Kyuhyun ran inside.

“Please be there! Please be there! You need to explain about the pendant. That cursed thing is what killed my Umma!”

A young girl waited at the cash register.

“Excuse me; do you know the nice old lady that works here as well?” Kyuhyun asked

“Miahne. I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“But…I came here with a friend and the lady gave me something when I tried buying it”

“Miahne! I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have been the only person working at the cash register for years!”

Kyuhyun stood there confused. “That can’t be. I clearly remember that old lady!”

“Kyu? What’s wrong?” Changmin hugged him.

“I…I have hidden something from you guys….” Kyuhyun frowned.

“Bwoh?! Is...It bad?”

“I don’t know….it would be best if we go to the mansion. I need to ask Umma something…”

Changmin nodded and after putting all the bags from previous stores in the trunk, they got in the car. As soon as they arrived at the mansion, Kyuhyun practically jumped out of the car and ran inside.

“Umm…OH Ryeowook! I need to ask you something. Remember the day you bought the giraffe/turtle lamp for Yesung?”

“Ummm….deh…”

“Good! Now, do you remember if there was a nice old lady there?”

“Deh, but why?”

“Ok. That’s all I need to know.” “Darn. That girl must be lying, but why?”

Changmin came in panting, “Wah! Kyu! What’s wrong?!”

“Nothing Minnie…Miahne…umm…I’m going to shower, arasso?” Kyuhyun kissed Changmin and ran upstairs. In his room, Kyuhyun moved all the boxes he had piled in a corner and retrieved a small bag. Inside, covered by a handkerchief was the pendant.

“This thing…this stupid thing is at fault for everything! Why…why is it so important?” Kyuhyun sat down with the pendant in his hands.

“That’s because that “thing” has been a sacred item for vampires” the old lady appeared

“Whoa! How did you even get here? My friends and family are keeping a super close watch because of Min and my…”

“Bonding? Oh, yes, I know my dear Kyuhyun. I also know that this was prophesized long ago by the founding purebloods.” The old lady said in a mysterious voice.

“Prophesized? What the heck? Is this a movie or something?! Wait…how do you know my name?” Kyuhyun said in disbelief

“Believe what you want Kyuhyun I’m just doing my part, and that is to tell you the story of that sacred pendant you have in your hands.”

“Ok, but how do you know my name?”

“That is not for you to know yet, but I’m going to tell you the story about my Queen’s pendant”

“Arasso. I’ve been into the storytelling mood anyways….after all I’ve heard, I’m sure this wont be any surprise”

“Arasso. Well you see that pendant you have is the pendant that belonged the Pureblood Queen Alexandria. She was so beautiful, and so kind. You see, before, humans, vampires, and werewolves used to coexist in harmony. It was all so great, but there was a rule. No race could harm the other. Queen Alexandria fell in love with Wolfrik, the Alpha from the most prestigious werewolf pack. Their love was undeniable, and both races approved. But one night, a human used a spell to seduce the Queen and Bonded with her. Once they Bonded, she was unable to be with her true lover and gave birth to a half human/ half vampire child. Wolfrik was furious, but couldn’t bring himself to harm her, for he loved her too much. But out of pure anger, he killed the child and the human. Alexandria was grief-stricken when her beloved daughter died. She had this pendant made and filled it with some oher essence. She cursed all werewolves into being unable to control their shift and actions on every full moon, but by doing that, numerous vampires and humans were killed. She decided to separate their worlds and kept vampires and werewolves secret from humans. As the years went on, Alexandria became cold-hearted because of the loss of her daughter and Wolfrik and accumulated all of her feelings and powers inside this little pendant, before her final sacrifice. If any vampire was to drink from the blood inside this pendant, they would become infinitely powerful and practically immortal.”

“But…hasn’t anyone drunk from the blood of this pendant before?”

“Ani. This pendant was given to me and I have kept is as the Guardian”

“Guardian? Wait…you knew the Queen?!”

“Yes. I was her loyal servant”

“I’m confused now…why give it to me?”

“She told me to give it to one of her descendants. A human to be precise, who is pure of heart,”

“But…how can I even be a descendant of a pureblood queen?!”

“The Queen had several affairs later on, leaving thousands of descendants; and you are one of them”

“Kyu! Are you done?!” Changmin knocked on the door.

 “Hold on Minnie!” Kyuhyun turned to the old lady.

“My name is Maia. Call me when you need me. And don’t forget these words. Yours is that Last Blood. The Hope for Harmony among all Races” and Maia vanished.

“Wait!” Kyuhyun reached for her, but she was gone.

“Kyuhyun?” Changmin knocked one more time. Kyuhyun quickly hid the pendant and then opened the door.

“What’s wrong Kyu? I heard voices” Changmin asked. “Should I tell him? I can’t lie to Minnie…”

“I think I just talked to the old lady” Kyuhyun said truthfully.

“Aigoo Kyu…you need to rest!” Changmin patted him lightly. “What!? He doesn’t believe me…”

“But it’s true! I seriously talked with her…” Kyuhyun trailed off as Changmin kissed him.

“Aigoo. I have a feeling this is better off a secret…but…what did she mean last blood? And descendant? Aish!!! This is all Hollywood Movie rubbish!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

The next day, Kyuhyun greeted Baekhyun at the clinic.

“Annyeong! Ready to learn?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Deh! I’m all ears Sunbaenim!” Baekhyun bowed

“Aigoo. You can just call me Kyu. We’ll start with the equipment procedures…” Kyuhyun showed Baekhyun the different equipment and rules.

After a few hours, Kyuhyun and Baekhyun sat in the lunch area.

“So…did I confuse you with my nonstop ranting?” Kyuhyun smiled

“Ani! I remember everything! I’m a fast learner. I think I’m ready!” Baekhyun gave Kyuhyun a salute.

“Aigoo! That’s great! We have a young girl in ICU, I need you to check her signs and then give the records to Ryeowook. I will be next-door if you need anything” Kyuhyun led Baekhyun to a room.

Baekhyun confidently walked in the room and read the patient’s chart.

“Hmm. This is Lee Donghae…poor thing. It seems like he was ran over by a truck”

“excuse me?” a guy walked into the room.

“Deh? May I help you?” Baekhyun smiled

“Are you…are you going to help him?” the guy asked

“Deh. We will do everything in our care to help everyone” Baekhyun recited the words Kyuhyun told him.

“Wah! Ghamsamnida! I don’t know what I would do if he was to leave…My name is Lee Hyukjae” the guy stretched his hand.

“Deh. I’m Byun Baekhyun, the nurse assigned to help your friend.”

“Ani! He is not my friend, but my husband!” Hyukjae blushed

“Congratulations! Don’t worry Hyukjae. Donghae will be fine soon” Baekhyun bowed and left.

“It would be a shame if that guy died. Oh well. I need to give the papers to that Ryeowook guy. Damn. He is a vampire, I can sense it. I should be careful around him”

“Oh Baekhyun! You’re done?” Kyuhyun walked beside him.

“Deh. The patient is fine. Aigoo, I feel so bad for his husband…”

“Wah! It’s good that you care about your patients and their family. But don’t worry, Donghae will be moved out of ICU soon. He has improved so much!” Kyuhyun clapped.

“Kyu..do you know all the patients here?”

“Deh! It’s a small clinic, then again, it’s a small town. I have seen all patients and practically know them”

“Wah. It must be so great being so smart!”

“Ani! I just do my job!”

“The man with you yesterday, is he related to you?”

“Oh, you mean Changmin? He is my boyfriend!” “Damn. Well, it is going to be fun separating those two”

“Wow! That’s great!”

“Do you have anyone Baekhyun?”

“Deh. I have a boyfriend, but he wasn’t able to come with me…”

“Wah. That is so sad! How come?”

“Well…I have some business here. Besides, I want him to be nice and safe where he is”

“That’s so cute! What’s his name?” “Should I tell him? Oh well, it’s in order to get close to him”

“His name is Chanyeol”

“Well, tell Chanyeol he is lucky to have such a nice guy for a boyfriend” Kyuhyun smiled as they finally arrived at the front desk.

“Ghamsamnida Kyu!” Baekhyun blushed.

“This is the report for Lee Donghae” Baekhyun gave Ryeowook.

“Deh! Wah! I’m glad Hae is doing better! Hopefully, he wakes up soon!”

“Deh…”

“Well, your shift is almost over and there are no more patients. You can go ahead and take a leave Baekhyun!” Ryeowook smiled

“Deh. Ghamsamnida! I will see you tomorrow Kyu!”

“Aigoo. What a nice kid!” Ryeowook smiled at Kyuhyun.

“Deh. He is a fast learner and a great help”

Kyuhyun’s phone vibrated.

From: Kyu’s Husband
To: My Wifey

Wah…I’m hungry. Do you wanna grab some lunch after work?

 

 

To: MyMinnie
From: GameKyu

Deh! But…no tacos….

 

 

From: Kyu’s Husband
To: My Wifey

Deh! How about Jajangmyeon?

 

 

To: MyMinnie
From: GameKyu

Oooh! Sounds good!

 

 

From: Kyu’s Husband
To: My Wifey

Okie! I’ll see you soon! Saranghae!<3

 

 

Kyuhyun blushed as he replied.

To: MyMinnie
From: GameKyu

Saranghae!<3

 

“Aigoo! You two should get married already!” Ryeowook squealed as he leaned over and read the texts.

“Yah! We…will take our time!”

Baekhyun ran back with a piece of paper. “My number! If you ever need anything!”

Kyu and Baekhyun bowed and Baekhyun ran off.

“He is sweet, but don’t you think that kid is too good to be true?” Ryeowook said

“Ani. He is  a good person. I’m sure he misses his lover…”

“he has a lover?”

“Deh. He had to leave him while he had some business”

“Well that business sure must take a while since he even has to get a job here…”

“That’s true. Poor Baekhyun… oh well. Changmin and food are waiting for me! I’ll see you at the house!” Kyuhyun waved and left the clinic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kris laughed while Kai brought Maia in.

“Where is it?!” Kris hissed.

“…”

“I’m demanding you! Where is it!?”

“It’s where it belongs! Away from you!”

“You tell me, or that kid” he pointed at a picture of Kyuhyun, “…will suffer”

“If anyone will suffer. It will be you!”

“Kai. Get rid of her”

“You will pay for messing with the Queen’s guardian! Her descendant will avenge me and all of her servants whom you have killed!”

Kai cut her head of with his hand and burnt her.

“Good. Now that this trash is gone. I just need to get rid of that one to get my treasure” Kris smirked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! I'm back with a midnight update! Kekeke^^ Aigoo...I know a lot of you're dissapointed with the fact that Changkyu hasn't bonded yet. Just wait a little! It isn't time yet!!!^^

Wahh! I finally talked about that bloody pendant! (get it? huh? huh?...aww...)

Was is too cliche? Oh well...I love clicheness! (is that even a word???) But if I AM starting to say nonsense please do tell me^^

Wah! Yes...I did it....I put Hae in a hospital bed..but dont worry readers, it all has its meaning. I'm just waiting to put everything in place!

Thank you all so much for reading!!! You guys totally make my day!!! And those who comment and subscribe!!! OMG!!! Thank you so much!!!! Kyaaa!<3

Love,

~Hellena

P.S. Im freaking out because I got a new phone...and this person started texting me. At first I was like, ugh, it's a prank call. But then they started saying all this info about me!!! And I was like OMGOMGOMG!!! So...I'm ignoring that person. It's really late and I shouldnt wake my parents up...But I will tell them if that idiot is still at it^^ You guys give me courage<3 Ok...I'll stop with all my babbling...Bye<3