Bite

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun was woken up by soft kisses.

“Ungh!” he groaned while Changmin chuckled slightly.

“Wake up sleepyhead. You will be late for work for work at this pace”

“Aigoo…..why can’t I just stay home like you?”

“Because I know you like to help the people there. Now go shower before I decided to shower with you!”

“Deh” Kyuhyun blushed and dragged himself to the shower.

Aish Changmin. You really need to learn to take chances! If you have the opportunity to go shower with him, do!” Heechul suddenly appeared

“Aigoo! Heechul! Ani, ani. I wouldn’t do that”

“Hmmm. It seems like you need to go to Heechul’s Secret Moves School” Heechul nodded

“Ani. I don’t think I would like to learn from you…”

“But you will become a great man!”

“Ani…”

“Heechul! Leave my son! I don’t want you corrupting him!” Jaejoong walked in, “But if you ever need help with…Hmmm Hmmm. You can come to me!”

“Aigoo! Just….leave…Jaebal…” Changmin blushed and covered himself with the blanket.

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun walked out of the shower fully dressed.

“I’m done! I’m off to work then!” Kyuhyun left the room. Changmin sat there smiled. Kyuhyun peeked through the door.

“Ummm….wanna come?”

“I was waiting for you to ask”

“Aigoo!  You knew I was going to ask, so why didn’t you just go?”

“Because it’s much cuter when you ask”

“Aish! You are crazy!”

“Deh. But I’m crazy for you” Changmin said huskily as he kissed Kyuhyun’s neck.

“I wonder…when we will be able to finally Bond…” Kyuhyun blushed.

Changmin drove the car to the clinic.

“We’re here!” Changmin smiled

“Deh! I’ll work hard! Saranghae Min!”

“Saranghae Kyu!”

They kissed and Kyuhyun started getting out of the car, but was stopped by Changmin’s hand.

“Remember what I said. Be careful around Baekhyun…Jaebal”

“Deh. I will. I promised” Kyuhyun smiled gently and walked inside the clinic.

Kyuhyun walked inside the clinic and greeted Ryeowook.

“Baekhyun is already working! Can you believe that?!” Ryeowook smiled

“Chincha? Wow…that’s good”

“Kyuhyun!” Baekhyun appeared and bowed.

“Baekhyun, it’s nice to see you work hard” Kyuhyun bowed and went off to work.

“Deh…” Baekhyun mumbled and gave Ryeowook the report he had.

Kyuhyun walked into Donghae’s room to see his patient.

“Hyukjae! It’s nice seeing you. I have good news. Hae has been responding to our tests. We have lowered the anesthetics so that he can finally wake up now.” Kyuhyun smiled while Hyukjae covered his face and cried of joy.

“Ghamsamnida! You and Baekhyun have helped Hae so much!”

“It’s nothing. We’re glad to be of service” Kyuhyun patted Hyukjae, “If he wakes up or anything happens make sure to tell me or Baekhyun arasso”

“Deh” Kyuhyun nodded and walked out of the room.

“Oh, Kyu! Can you go to the storage room? We need to fix some light bulbs, but our intern nurses and janitors haven’t appeared yet…” Ryeowook asked

“Deh” Kyuhyun walked to the storage room. It was on the basement, so Kyuhyun took their small elevator.

The lights were already on, so Kyuhyun just walked to the shelf where they stored the light bulbs and then walked back to the elevator. While going up the elevator, it suddenly stopped.

“Wah! Aigoo… what? What happened?” he started pushing the EMERGENCY button over and over.

He took his phone out and called Ryeowook.

[A/N Kyu is in blue, Wookie is in purple]

“KYU! Are you ok? Did you go through the elevator?! We...we’re out of power. There is no light, and the monitors where the patients are connected to are disconnected!!!!”

“Ottoke!? I’m stuck in the elevator…”

“Aigoo! We’ll go get you”

“ANI! Please, help the patients first!”

“When you guys are done, you can come...”

“Kyu…are you sure?”

“Deh!”

“Arasso...Miahne”

“It’s fine Wookie. Now go!”

Kyu hang up and sighed in frustration. “How is this possible? Even if the power is out, we always have backup….Oh, I should tell Changmin before he gets mad at me for not calling him”

Kyu called Changmin, but was sent straight to voicemail. He called him five more times, but he still didn't answer.  He decided to leave a voice mail"

"Changmin dear. I just want to let you know. The power is out at the clinic. I'm kind of stuck in an elevator now...Dont freak out! Im perfectly fine! Saranghae~"

“Aigoo. Changmin…just when I had to call you, you don’t answer… aish!”

Kyuhyun sat down and stared at the metal walls. "AIsh! There isnt even the escape thingy on top! How am I going to get out?! Omo! The patiets.. OH, please God! Please save them! I wouldnt want anyone to get worse!"

He got up and started punching and kicking the door. "Aish. This is impossible...How will I be able to get out!? Those doors won't even budge..."

“Kyuhyun?!” a voice shouted from outside. “Aigoo. I told them to help the patients first!”

“Deh! Wookie?”

“Ani. It’s Baekhyun! Are you alright?”

“…deh…” "Why is Baekhyun here? How did he know I was here?"

“I’ll take you out!”

“Ani! Go help the patients!” "Why help me?! There are patients like Hae!"

“There are enough people!”

“Ani. I’m fine!”

“Hold on!” "What...what is he doing?"

He heard a loud banging and then saw the door start to bend. “What the?!?! How can he do that?!?!”

After a while, Kyuhyun saw the doors open. Baekhyun stood outside.

“Baekhyun…how did you do that How did you know I was here?”

“I think you know how I did…” “I know how de did?!?! I don’t! That’s not human!!! Unless….he’s…”

“Kyuhyun…” Baekhyun started

“I…Ghamsamnida. Now I need to help the others with the patients…." Kyuhyun bowed and started rushing out.

Baekhyun held his arm. Kyuhyun panicked, "Changmin told me to be careful around him!"

“Please let go of me. I need to go help the others”

Baekhyun started crying, “I’m so sorry Kyuhyun. Honestly, I don’t want to do this. But if I don’t. He will hurt him. He will hurt Chanyeol!”

“Baekhyun…I don’t know what you want to do..... But no one can hurt Chanyeol… If you’re threatened, call the authorities!”

“Ani. He IS the authority”

“Baekhyun. What’s going on? Who is "he"? I can help you…”

“Deh. You can. That’s why I have to do this”

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean this”

Baekhyun pinned Kyuhyun down and pierced his skin with his fangs.

Kyuhyun froze, he felt his entire body petrify. “What…what is happening?! Why can’t I move? My neck…it hurts…” His head started blurring.

“Changmin….help…” he cried softly. Then, everything went dark.

Baekhyun let go once Kyuhyun passed out. He had only enough blood to make him pass out.

“Miahne Kyuhyun. I came here with the goal to do this to you, but you were always so nice… you…you’re like Chanyeol, you know?”

Baekhyun sighed and looked up, “What am I doing? If…if I don’t kill him. Chanyeol will be killed…”

“I can help you”

Baekhyun turned to see Kyuhyun who was still passed out on the floor. “Will you?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Annyeong!!! Im so sorry for the late update! And for such a short chapter!!!

I havent been feeling well, but I will keep trying to update as soon as I can!<3 Thank you so much for your patience! Wah! Thank you for all my commenters and subscribers!! What the heck?!?! I reached 40 subbies? I remember just crying when I had 2.. now its like: LKNASDGNOSNN!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! To ALL my readers, thank you!!! I am so glad you are enjoying the story as much as I am!<3

Wah! I did it! Poor Baekhyun! I feel so bad now! Aigoo...I couldnt stop myself. Now Changmin is seriuosly going to kill me for having his boyfriend bitten by a vampire. BUT remember, the Bond is only between those who love each other, and there is an exchange of blood, so dont freak out yet! (I said Yet...kekeke^^) Thank you all for reading! I promise I will have a longer chappie next time!<3

Love,

~Hellena