Explanation

Crimson Kiss

“Appa” Kyuhyun said faintly

 

Yunho stopped pushing the man against the wall, but kept his grip on the man’s shirt tight, “Wait...Kyu...you know this guy?”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes filled with water, “Deh. This man is the man who abandoned Umma and me leaving us with tons of debt. He is my Appa”

 

“Yah! He doesn’t deserve to be called Appa if he abandoned you guys!” Heechul said angrily, “he is probably here for money”

 

“Ok. Everyone calm down. We need to ask this man what he wants” Jaejoong patted Yunho to let him go.

 

The man coughed and then stood up straight and looked at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes, “Kyuhyun, my son. I am here to tell you the truth”

 

Kyuhyun looked at him confused, “The truth? The truth of what? Why you left us without any trace years ago? The truth as to why you let Umma cry herself to sleep every night for years?!”

 

Changmin placed his hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulders to comfort him. He knew that Kyuhyun suffered greatly because of this man, and wanted to bring peace to his lover.

 

“Follow me. We will discuss this over here” Jaejoong said sternly and left the kitchen with everyone following him. They then entered the dining room and removed all glasses and silverware. The members of the EXO and the rest of the S.M. clan also joined them.

 

 

With everyone facing him, Kyuhyun’ father sat in a chair at the very end of the table.

 

“Talk” Yunho growled

 

The man closed his eyes and sighed, “My name is Cho Younghwan. I left Hanna and Kyuhyun to protect them…”

[A/N those are Kyu’s real parents’ names but I do not mean any offense in any form. I just decided to adopt their names into the story]

 

“What do you mean protect us?! Umma had to work several jobs instead of enjoying her retirement, because of you!”

 

Younghwan sighed deeper than before, “Arasso. I understand I left the both of you lots of debt. Miahne. I did not plan on leaving any burden on you, but I had to disappear otherwise you would have been killed. It is my job as your Guardian to protect you as one of the Queen’s Descendants”

 

“Wait, what do you mean to protect me? What do you mean Guardian? What do you know about the Queen?” Kyuhyun placed his hands on his head. He couldn’t understand what was going on. What does this bastard mean? To protect me? Is he lying to get my love back?

 

The room was silent for a moment while Younghwan gathered his thoughts.

 

“Are you gonna answer, or not? Because I’m getting a little frustrated that I can’t read your mind. Just who are you actually?!” Changmin yelled angrily

 

“My name is Cho Younghwan…”

 

“We know that” Yunho hissed

 

Younghwan got up and everyone tensed up.

“My real name is William. I am one of the Queen’s old servants like Maia”

 

Kyuhyun gasped. Wait...so he knew Maia?

 

“Hanna’s real name was Clarimonde and she was my wife. She was also a servant and Kyuhyun’s protector.”

 

“Wait. What do you mean real name?” Yunho asked

 

“The identities we created as Mr. and Mrs. Cho are false. Those people don't really exist. We created them in order to protect Kyuhyun”

 

“So you are saying that Umma was not really my Umma?” Kyuhyun felt sick to his stomach. What does this mean? Did she lie to me? Was Umma not really Umma?

 

“No. She wasn’t. Miahne…”

 

Kyuhyun felt like there was a huge void inside him. She wasn't my umma? Was her love fake as well? Was everything she said a lie?

 

“Look Kyuhyun. Your Umma and I aren't your biological parents, but the love is real. Your Umma loved you with all of her heart. That's why she was attacked by that rogue vampire and not you. It hurt me so much to leave you, but my love for you made me do it.”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes swelled with tears. Changmin held his hand and patted his back. It's ok my love. Your Umma truly loved you. Let this man finish talking. I can tell he is truly regretful for leaving you.

Kyuhyun nodded and tried to calm himself down.

 

“The reason I had to leave was because the VIXX Clan almost found out your identity. I had to leave both your Umma and you to sidetrack that clan and protect the two of you”

 

All vampires except Kyuhyun gasped.

 

“I thought the Council killed them!” Yunho exclaimed

 

Younghwan/William shook his head, “Their leader faked his death and created doubles for all member to make everyone believe that they were killed”

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with fear, “If they find out about our KyuBaby what if they try to hurt him!?”

 

“We won't anyone hurt him!”

 

“They already know”

All eyes turned to Younghwan/William

 

“What do you mean? How do they know?” Jaejoong asked with panic

 

“When a pureblood is born, or in this case, awakened, they find out”

 

“You’re wrong. I was born a human. Changmin turned me into a vampire when we Bonded.” Kyuhyun argued.

 

“Your pureblood blood was Awakened during the Bonding”

 

“What are you talking about?” Changmin asked this time. Everyone, with the exception of the EXO members was confused.

 

“If Kyuhyun was a pureblood, then why was he human?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“Kyuhyun was actually born as Alexander, a pureblood royal vampire. He is the legitimate son of Queen Alexandria and the King at the time, King Maximillian.”

 

Again, everyone but Kyuhyun gasped.

 

“You’re telling us that Kyu is the son of the Queen and the King of vampires!?” Jaejoong asked in shock

 

“Deh. As you all know, King Maximillian rose to the throne to help protect Queen Alexandria. The human who used a spell to trick her and Selene were already murdered. So our Queen had a child with him before sacrificing herself for the benefit of her baby. When Alexander/Kyuhyun was born, Wolfrik was set to kill him. He gathered a group of rogue vampires and showed them black magic in order to gather an army against the Queen. That is how the VIXX clan was born. She knew Kyuhyun was in danger so she sacrificed herself to turn Kyuhyun into a human and put the last of her blood and essence into the pendant he is wearing. Unfortunately our Queen had several affairs and had several non-pureblood descendants, but Wolfrik has killed them all. Kyuhyun is the last, and most important and powerful one. ”

 

Kyuhyun sat there baffled. I am the Queen’s son? What? Does that even make sense? It has been thousands of years since her death. How am I not ridiculously old?

 

Changmin read his thoughts and asked, “But Kyuhyun must have been born thousands of years ago….wouldn't he be old or dead by now if he was turned human?”

 

Younghwan/William nodded, “Your question does make sense, but Kyuhyun is actually the reincarnation of the Queen’s son. Hanna and I set Alexander to sleep and only come back as another human when it is time to fulfill to prophecy in order to protect him from Wolfrik and the VIXX clan. When Changmin was born, Alexander’s prophecy began to come true so he came back as Kyuhyun.”

 

“Wait...my Minnie is part of the prophecy!?” Yunho shouted

 

This time, Tao got up, “Deh. In the EXO clan, we learned all about the Queen and her descendants because Kris thought he was one. Changmin was chosen to be with Kyuhyun thousands of years ago”

 

“Wah! This is turning into a novela” Heechul clapped excitedly

[A/N novela is a spanish term for soap opera/melodrama]

 

Kyuhyun had a confused look once again and stared at Younghwan.

 

“Im sure you don't know about the prophecy, do you Kyunnie?”

 

Kyuhyun felt his heart melt a little when he heard his old nickname and nodded.

 

“When our Queen died, a prophecy was made. Her son will rise again, defeat Wolfrik and his followers and bring peace between vampires and werewolves like before. But he will only be able to do so with the help of his lover, who will Awaken him from his human form.”

 

Now it was Junsu’s turn to ask a question, “Wait, but why doesn't Kyu smell or feel like a pureblood? As aristocrats in the vampire lineage, purebloods are immediately recognized and revered. If Kyu is a pureblood, why can't we recognize it?”

 

Younghwan/William smiled, “That’s because as soon as Kyuhyun and Changmin bonded, I hid his pureblood presence to prevent the VIXX clan from finding him.”

 

Hangeng, who had been listening quietly asked something no one had thought about, “You were gone to protect Kyuhyun and prevent the VIXX clan from tracking him down. Why are you here now?”

 

The entire room froze with silence.

 

“They know”

 

“What? Who? What?” Jaejoong ran and hugged ChangKyu, “Do they know about Kyu?”

 

“Deh. They know Kyuhyun is the Queen’s son”

 

Changmin embraced Kyuhyun in a practice manner, “Are they going to try to hurt him!?”

 

“Not yet. First, they need to wake Wolfrik up from his slumber”

 

Yesung got up, “Wait. I was talking to some coyotes yesterday and they mentioned something along the lines that the ‘Great Wolf’ is being woken!”

 

“You can talk to coyotes?” Younghwan asked.

 

“Deh! And other animals too! Except koalas. They are evil and vicious little creatures” Yesung shook his head while Ryeowook smiled at him and patted his back.

 

“Can we stop the VIXX clan from waking Wolfrik up?” Changmin looked at Kyuhyun with worry

 

With a serious face and tone Yesung whispered, “I don’t think so. The ‘Great Wolf’ will wake up very soon”

 

Yunho growled, “Then we need to come up with a plan to kill that bastard! I won’t let him or anyone try to hurt my family!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -  - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

Annyeong my lovely readers!

 

Yay for back-to-back update! ^-^ I know this chapter is probably a bit boring with all the explanations, but that is finally kind of...done? (We'll see)

So it is finally explained that Kyu is a pureblood vampire and direct descendant of Queen Alexandria! But what is going to happen is Wolfrik wakes up? Will the S.M. clan be able to defeat them? Please stay tuned for the next chapter! It will come out soon^-^ (sorry...but not like tomorrow soon, just soon xD ) Thank you all for the love and support! It means so much to me! To all the new subbies, thank you so much and welcome!

 

Lol....I remember that sometime throughout this fic I did a little "authornim's life segment" and then it disappeared! So I'm going to bring it back, feel free to skip or read^^ I am currently in college, and let me tell ya, it is definitely not as easy as I mistakenly thought it would be. But I truly do enjoy it and I made so many great friends.

 

Has anyone seen Strong Woman Do Bong Soon?! ASDKSFSLFMSFJ!!! I absolutely love that drama! It was just so refreshing to watch, and I fell in love with MinMin^^ I am currently rewatching Goblin with my bestie Avi @WookiesLongLostTwin since she started to watch it, yay! (You all should check out the fanfic we are wirting together "100 Degrees Celcius"-warning its Kyuwook kekekek) If anyone knows any good kdramas to watch, please tell me. I have a little void in my heart and need some kdrama love<3

 

I am currently trying to stop myself from having a breakdown now that Kyuhyun's enlistment date has been annouced T.T (May 25, 2017) I am not ready to have 2 years without Kyuhyun....I sound so crazy and delusional, but that's how I feel. I cried my heart out when Changmin and Ryeowook enlisted, and I know that I am going to lose it when Kyu does...so wish me luck! At least I have the new SuJu comeback to look forward to in October! Thank you for reading this crazy authornim's fic<3

 

Love,

~Hellena