I Trust You/ Moving back!

Crimson Kiss

*Dream*

Kyuhyun was sitting down in front of his Umma’s tombstone. He had finished cleaning it and placed  red tulips.

“She always loved those flowers” a familiar voice said form behind.

Kyuhyun turned around to see his father standing in front of him while holding red tulips.

“Get away. You don’t deserve to be here” Kyuhyun said harshly. The man’s eyes showed sadness when he heard his son say those words.

“Kyu, you don’t know what happened. You don’t know  why I had to…”

“NO! Stop giving me excuses like you did when you were with us! After all Umma and I went through, the last thing I want to do is even remember you! Leave me alone! I don’t want to remember you anymore! Go! Go back and disappear out of my life!”

Kyuhyun tried choking back his tears but failed miserably as the hot and salty water poured form his eyelids.

The man sighed, “I wont leave you son. You need my help”

Kyuhyun shook his head violently, “I don’t need you”

*End of Dream*

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and carefully removed Changmin’s arms and sat down near a table. He turned to see his lover sleep peacefully.

“Changmin…I wish I could tell you… but I am so tired of only bringing you trouble. From the moment we met, all ive been is a burden and have only brought trouble for you…Yet you have given me so much hope, love, everything…..can I tell you? Should I tell you?”

Changmin woke up to find himself in an empty bed. Panicking, he stood up but then relaxed when he saw Kyuhyun sitting down in front of the table. But there was something about his expression, it was, suffering so much, it cut Changmin’s heart to see him like that.

“Kyu?” Changmin gently massaged Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

“Ah, Changminnie. Miahne, I didn’t mean to leave you  alone” Kyuhyun pretended to smile.

“Ani, I wont get upset at that, but I will get upset if you keep hiding things from me. What is bothering you Kyu? Please let me know, I want to help you”

Changmin sat down next to Kyuhyun and held his hands. Kyuhyun bit his lips and looked at the ground.

Changmin sighed and gently placed his had under Kyuhyun’s chin, bringing his face up.

“You can trust me Kyu. I love you so much, I will always be here for you. Always”

Kyuhyun weakly nodded, “I’ve had quite a few memories of my Appa recently…”

“Your…Appa? I don’t think you really ever mentioned him…”

“Deh. This is exactly why. Every time Umma or I thought of him, we would get so depressed…”

“Arasso. Did he..did he die?”

“Ani. He didn’t, or actually…I don’t know anymore. One day, he disappeared. He left no word, no trace, he was completely gone. The only thing he left for us was a bunch of debts… Umma suffered the most. She cried every night, but during the day she pulled a strong and happy face for me…”

“I see. Is that why you were upset with YaeHa earlier these days?”

Kyu was shocked at how Changmin was able to come up with that conclusion despite the fact it had nothing to do with this.

“Deh….but….how did you..?”

“How did I know? Aigoo Kyu, remember, we are both Bonded, we have some sort of connection no one else could ever have with us.”

“Arasso….arasso”

“Do you have any idea why he left?”

“Ani. Umma and I tried so hard to look for him, find him. But there was nothing. Nothing at all”

Changmin nodded and he softly caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“So….if he left for so long…why did you suddenly begin to remember him?”

“Umm…Im not sure…Its been a while since I’ve thought of him…but…I think it started with me going all hysteric with YaeHa…”

“I see. How are you feeling Kyu? Do you miss him?”

“ANI! I will never miss that bastard! Umma and I suffered so much thanks to him! I wish I could just forget about him!”

“Kyu…he IS your father…”

“Ani. The day the left us, he stopped being my father. Actually, I shouldn’t be calling him Appa. I will just call him by his name, right?”

“Ani…you should still call him that for respect…but what is his name anyways?”

Kyuhyun sighed and gave him a paper with the symbols: 알렉스

Changmin nodded as he read the paper he leaned forward and kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“Arasso. I’m here Kyu, and you know you cant trust me for everything. Just forget about him, arasso. I will always be here to protect you.” Changmin whispered as he stood up.

“Deh” Kyuhyun smiled and stretched.

There was a soft knock on the door that caught their attention and woke up the Happy Bacon couple.

“Who is it?” Chanyeol yawned.

“I don’t know, im going to open the door” Changmin said as he walked towards the door.

“Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know, you have two hours to pack. We will be leaving today, the mansion is ready!” Leeteuk said happily as he jumped up and down with excitement.

“Omo! Im so excited to see how the house looks now!” Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

“Deh! I heard from Heechul that the kitchen is gorgeous!”

“Wah!” Kyuhyun squeaked and clapped his hands.

“Arasso! I need to tell the others then! See you guys soon!” Leeteuk waved and skipped away.

“So the mansion is ready?” Chanyeol stood up with messy hair.

 

“Deh” Changmin chuckled as he pointed out Chanyeol’s hair.

“Okie. Lets pack!” Kyuhyun clapped his hands once again and took out the suitcases.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone sat excitedly in the vans as they approached the familiar forest where their house was.

“! Heechul, you are a genius!” Jaejoong gasped as he caught a glimpse of the house.

“Of course! I worked flippin hard to design this and get the right guys to work on this, so thank me!” Heechul grinned.

“OMO! Its so beautiful!” Junsu smiled as he held Yoochun’s hands.

“Whoa! It really IS big!” Kyuhyun pressed his face against the window.

“That’s what she said” Heechul whispered.

“Heechul!” Jaejoong scolded him.

“Aigoo…fine. that’s what HE said”

“Kim Heechul!”

“Arasso, arasso. That’s what Jae said”

“For the love of…! Just shut up!” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Wah! For everything you have done for us, in behalf of EXO, Ghamsamnida!” Tao bowed his head in gratitude towards Jaejoong and Heechul.

“Of course! You guys are now family!” Yunho smiled.

“Alright guys. You can get down!” The driver shouted and everyone stormed off ready to explore the new mansion.

“Wait! I have the keys!” Heechul shouted as he fashionably got out of the car while he carried YaeHa.

“Now, if you guys don’t want to sleep outside, move! I, Heechul, am walking through”

Everyone moved aside as Heechul walked through then and finally opened the door.

As soon as Heechul entered and left enough room for the others to pass through, everyone ran inside.

“Each door is labeled with the rooms! So there is no fighting!” Heechul shouted.

“Wah!” Kyuhyun gasped in awe as he saw the entrance hallway.

[A/N Im super lazy and I think I will bore you guys to death if I describe each room. So I decided to just “label” them and then put a picture so you guys have an idea of how “they look”]

 

 

 

 

First Floor, First Room: Yunjae

“OMO! Look Yuhnnie!!! This is so beautiful!!!!!” Jaejoong squeaked with happiness.

“Deh. And look! It has a huge portrait of us!” Yunho pointed out happily.

“WHATTHE!!! Heechul!!! You bastard!!!!”  Jaejoong shouted when he saw the one picture he dreaded seeing.

“But you look so beautiful…” Yunho pouted

“Ani! I look like a girl!”

“But you do look like one…”

Jaejoong stared at Yunho coldly and pouted.

 

 

 

First Floor Second Room: Hanchul

“Omo! Its beautiful!” Hangeng smiled as he walked in.

“Deh! And look at how cute I look in our picture!” Heechul smiled.

[A/N LOL! This is so fake, but I just had to put it!!!!]

“Deh! But…where is YaeHa going to sleep?”

“Oh! Don’t worry, she is in the room next door, but they are conjoined rooms. Look! A room fit for a princess!”

 

 

 

First Floor Third Room: Kangteuk

“Omo! Look at how pretty this room is!!!” Leeteuk beamed

“Deh! Oh! And our marriage picture is here as well!” Kangin stood proudly.

“Aigoo…freaking Heechul….” Leeteuk sighed but then started jumping around as he saw all the decorations.

 

 

 

First Floor Fourth Room: Sulay

Suho and Lay walked inside their bedroom and smiled.

“wah! This room is so pretty and fancy! Remind me to thank Heechul today…” Suho smiled

“Deh. Oh, look! He even put up a picture of us!” Lay smiled.

“Deh. Wah, im really glad we don’t live in that crappy dark mansion anymore. This is a thousand times better!” Suho hugged Lay.

 

 

 

First Floor Fifth Room: Yoosu

“Omo! Junsu! Look!” Yoochun ran inside when he found their room.

“Wah! This is so gorgeous! …Heechul IS good at this…” Junsu put his hands to his mouth in awe

“Deh. Yay! Im glad he put the picture I asked him to!” Yoochum smiled

“You asked him to put a picture?”

“Deh! He told me that because I didn't annoy him, I was allowed to choose the picture!”

“Huh…I wonder who annoyed Heechul and couldn’t choose their picture…”

 

 

 

First Floor Sixth Room :Tao

Tao walked in slowly inside the room.

“Well, Heechul, you did a great job with this room” he smiled.

He then noticed a box sitting next to the bed with a note.

Tao,

I couldn’t bring myself to get rid of these pictures of yours, but I do advise you that if you want to keep them, put them away where you wont easily get them. Its best for you to move on. And if you need any help with a partner, just go to: IAmAyKungFuInSearchForAMan.com.

Love,

Lady Hee Hee

Tao laughed at the website and then grabbed the box. He took a deep breath and hid it inside one of the closets the room had.

First Floor, Restrooms:

 

First Floor, Kitchen:

 

This was the room Jaejoong, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun had waited for the most.

"OMO! WE love it!!!" They all shouted.

 

 

 

Second floor First Room: Changkyu

 

“Wah! Look at this Changminnie!” Kyuhyun skipped inside.

“Wah! Daeback!!!! But….i don’t see our games…” Changmin frowned

“Ah! That’s true!”

There was a note on the bed.

Changkyu,

Your game stuff is on the game room, so don’t freak out. Besides, I left a small fridge behind the first closet for Minnie. See how much I love you, you es!?Also, I will put up a picture of the two of you once I get the perfect one for you guys.

Love,

Lady Hee Hee

P.S. Changmin get ready for class!

Kyuhyun opened the  closet door and found the fridge,

 

“I think you will like this room best Minnie!”

 

 

 

Second floor Second Room: Yewook

“OMO! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!” Yesung shouted as he climbed the stairs to the bed.

“Wah! Yeye you look like Tarzan from up there”

“And you look like Jane!”

“Oh look! It’s a picture of us!”

“Wah!”

 

 

 

Second floor Third Room: Baekyeol

“Omo! This room is so happy and pretty!” Baekhyun giggled as he entered the room.

“Deh! Just like you!” Chanyeol smooched Baekhyun on the cheek.

“Uwwah! Look Channie! It’s a picture of us!

“Well don’t we look great?!”

 

 

 

Second floor Fourth Room: Sibum

“Whoa! This is fancy!” Kibum gasped

“Deh! But I like it! It also has a cute picture of us!”

“Deh! Heechul asked me to choose the picture because I was such a good student” Kibum smiled

 

 

 

Second floor Fifth Room: Hunhan

"Omo! This is so cool!!!! Look!" Sehun jumped up and down.

"Finally a room for ourselves!!!"

"Deh!!!! Wah! I need to tahnk Heechul!"

 

Second floor Sixth Room: Kaisoo

Kai and D.O. turned pale white when they saw their bedroom.

"What!!?!?!?!" They shouted.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ahhh!!! You guys believed it!!!!" Heechul appeared laughing.

"Come, this is your real bedroom" Heechul motioned the pale Kyungsoo couple to another room.

"Ah! Its so cool! I love it!!!" D.O. smiled while Kai just nodded still a little shaken from the earlier scare.

 

Second floor Seventh Room: Xiuchen

"Wah! This is amazing!!!" Chen gasped as he hugged Xiumin.

"Deh! I feel like in a movie!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Second floor: Game Room

When Changkyu and Kibum entered this room, they fainted.

"So..did they like it?" Heechul asked confused

Looking at the bodies on the ground, Hangeng shrugged, "I believe so.."

 

 

Second floor restrooms:

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Omo! I hope you guys didnt get bored!!! I seriosly spent like three hours with this update since my computer kept on freezing on me when I searched the pics^^ Thank you all for your support!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena