Memories?

Crimson Kiss

“Oh, Nooo! Somebody save mee~” Ryeowook pretended to fall down in slow motion after being “stabbed” by Kyuhyun’s imaginary sword.

“Muahahahahaha!!! No one can save you!!!!” Kyuhyun pretended to laugh in an evil manner.

YaeHa widened her eyes and crawled up to Kyuhyun who was taken by surprise. She then started hitting him while making mad baby noises.

“Uh….I think she’s saving you Wookie…”

Ryeowook then slowly got up after laying on the ground, “oh! My hero!” he patted YaeHa, who was still slapping Kyuhyun.

With one last slap from YaeHa, Kyuhyun pretended to fall down dead, earning a giggle from YaeHa.

After a while, Kyuhyun sat up, but after YaeHa shouted, he went back down.

“I think she doesn’t like me…”

“I don’t know…but this is hilarious!” Wookie started laughing uncontrollably.

“Oh, screw it, if she yells, I don’t care” Kyuhyun got up and sat in front of YaeHa who just stared at him. After a mini staring contest between Kyuhyun and YaeHa, she turned around having her back face Kyuhyun.

“Bwoh? Ottoke? Why don’t you like me?” Kyuhyun pretended to cry.

YaeHa remained ignoring him.

Kyuhyun then “fell” to the floor while he pretended to cry.

“Why?! Why don’t you love me YaeHa? I’m your beloved Oppa! Why?!”

The door then opened without Kyuhyun noticing; he was still on the floor pretending to cry.

Heechul walked in and looked at Ryeowook who just shrugged at Kyuhyun who was now holding YaeHa’s hand.

“Why? You make me so sad! You don’t love me! Why?!?!” Kyuhyun continued to “sob”.

“What is he doing?” Heechul mouthed.

“He is being ignored by her” Ryeowook mouthed back. Heechul smiled and shook his head.

Slowly, he walked out and gestured the others to come and see, but he also made a gesture not to make a noise.

At this time, Kyuhyun was really getting into the crying part; actual tears were falling down and he started quoting Shakespeare,

“My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.”

Changmin walked in and stared at Kyuhyun completely dumbfounded, and he turned to Ryeowook.

“What the heck is he doing?”

“YaeHa ignored him…and he started to only fake cry to get her attention, but she is still ignoring him…and I’m not sure if he’s actually crying now...or going delusional”

Changmin shook his head and walked up to Kyuhyun.

“Kyu…its fine. YaeHa will like you one day…”

Kyuhyun turned around and was completely surprised to see the others just standing there.

“Oh gosh…I got carried away” Kyuhyun chuckled while wiping his tears.

“Aigoo! This child… Don’t feel bad, my princess doesn’t like everyone” Heechul smiled

“That doesn’t help” Ryeowook said bluntly

“Alrighty…anyways. We’re back, and I want to spend time with my baby girl because I just froze my off!” Heechul stretched out his hands towards YaeHa who immediately responded by kissing him.

“Gaaaah! How cute!” Ryeowook squeaked and skipped outside where the others were.

Kyuhyun was still disappointed and let his head down low.

“Aigoo Kyu, she will like you later. Its no big deal” Changmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun shrugged and faked a smile, “deh! Well, let’s go inside our cabin, shall we? I’m tired, and I bet you’re a little cold”

“Deh. Lets go inside” Changmin placed his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist as they walked together to their cabin.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both sitting in front of the fireplace that Chanyeol lit up while roasting marshmallows.

“Ooh! That smells good!” Changmin sat next to them while Baekhyun passed him a stick with a marshmallow

“Kyu! Come join us!” Baekhyun patted the place between him and Changmin.

“Eh…actually. I have baby drool and maybe vomit or pee on me…so I’m going to the washroom and clean myself up” Kyuhyun lied and ran to the restroom.

His heart was hurting as tears began to form once again in his eyes. It wasn’t YaeHa that made him sad…It was himself.

*Flashback*

Kyuhyun was a small child running away while giggling.

“I. Will. Catch. Ya!” a manly voice yelled from behind.

“Kyaa~!” Kyuhyun screamed when the two strong arms picked him up and twirled him around.

“Kekeke. Aigoo Kyu, my handsome boy, you are just too cute right now. But when you grow up, you are going to be big and handsome, just like Appa!”

Kyuhyun’s Umma then appeared pretending to hold a sword.

“Aha! I caught you Mr. Evil Sir! Let go of the child prince! He doesn’t belong to you!”

“Never!” the man stood in front of Kyuhyun pretending to take out his sword.

Kyuhyun’s mom and the man had a pretend sword fight, where in the end, the man ended up stabbing the woman.

“Oh, no! Somebody save me!” Kyuhyun’s mom pretended to fall.

Kyuhyun knew this was his call and then began slapping the man’s legs, “Le gwo! Let gwo!”

“Oh, no!” the man then fell down “dead” and Kyuhyun ran up to him Umma.

“Aigoo! PrinceKyu, you saved me from that evil man!” she hugged him tightly while laughing.

The man then stood up and extended his arms to hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, still thinking they were playing, ignored him and faced away.

“Bwoh? Ottoke? Why don’t you like me?” the man pretended to cry. Kyuhyun continued to ignore him.

“Why?! Why don’t you love me Kyu? I’m your beloved Appa! Why?!”

Kyuhyun was a little hesitant this time, but continued to ignore him.

“Aigoo child. I know! Shakespeare is one of the greatest geniuses of all! Kyu, you know I’m saying the truth when I say this!” the man kneeled down, “My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.”

Kyuhyun, recognizing the quote he always said then turned around and hugged the man.

“Appa! Saranghae~”

*End of flashback*

Kyuhyun placed his hand over his heart. “Why am I remembering him now? This is so stupid…and acting just like him in front of everyone. He doesn’t deserve to be remembered! Why am I like this?! I don’t miss you, you bastard! I don’t!”

“Kyu? You alright?” Changmin asked from outside

“Eh? Ah! I’m fine! I’ll be right out!”

Kyuhyun splashed water on his face really quick and dried himself. He opened the door and saw Changmin, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol standing outside.

“Gwenchana?” Baekhyun asked

“We thought you were probably crying…”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Ani! I was spacing out! Miahne!”

“Aigoo Kyu… well then, open your mouth!” Changmin smiled.

Kyuhyun opened his mouth and Changmin popped a melted marshmallow in his mouth.

“Thififgoof!” Kyuhyun said with his mouth full.

“I’m glad you like it! Its dericious!” Changmin grinned.

After eating, Kyuhyun cleaned himself up a little, “So how was snowboarding?”

“Uhhh!” everyone grunted.

“Was it bad?”

“Ani. It went well, but it was pretty hard to keep our balance” Chanyeol scratched his head.

“Deh. Luhan fell down actually, and hurt his ankle”

“Omo! Is he alright?!” Kyuhyun asked while gasping.

“Deh. Tao brought him, they came here before us. Did you see them?”

“Ani. Wookie and I were too busy playing with YaeHa”

“Oh, yeah! By the way…why did you suddenly began quoting Shakespeare?” Baekhyun asked

Kyuhyun froze and stayed quiet for a while. Changmin frowned and turned to the others who looked completely lost as well.

“Uh, Kyu, you ok?” Baekhyun asked while Changmin stood next to him and placed his hand on his back.

Kyuhyun then snapped back to reality, “Eh? Oh! I’m fine!”

“Kyu, are you alright? Did something happen?”

“Of course not Minnie! I’m fine! Don’t worry!”

”You sure? You seem pretty out of it…”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry”

“I will always worry if it concerns you”

“Aigoo…how cheesy…”

There was a knock on the door and Chanyeol answered; it was Jaejoong.

“Hello my babies! I just want you to rest well because tomorrow, we are all going on some trip among the woods!”

“Daeback! Arasso! We will all go to sleep now!” Baekhyun clapped then closed the door once Jaejoong left.

“Arasso, you heard my Umma. Let’s go to sleep” Changmin smiled as he and Kyuhyun cuddled in the same bed.

“Goodnight baby, sleep well” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead and placed his arm around his body; Kyuhyun smiled and shyly pecked him on the chin before snuggling on his chest.

*Kyuhyun’s dream*

Kyuhyun was walking along a grave when he stopped in front of the grave of his mother. The knelt down and placed a rose on top of the tombstone.

“Umma, I miss you so much. Saranghae”

“Do you miss me Kyu?” a male voice said from behind. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and saw the same man who left them standing in front of him.

“You left us”

“I had to”

“No you didn’t! Do you understand how much Umma suffered?!?!”

Then man smiled sadly and then disappeared.

*End of Dream*

Kyuhyun woke up and turned to see everyone else asleep.

“Aigoo….Why am I dreaming about him after so many years? Aish…”

Kyuhyun carefully placed Changmin’s arm off his body and slowly got up. Changmin stirred a little but remained asleep. Kyuhyun then breathed in and out slowly, he walked towards the table, where a jar of water stood, and a few cups. He filled a cup of water and slowly began to drink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tao and Luhan told Sehun, Junsu, and Yoochun of their plan; they agreed to help out with their perfect target. Their initial target was Ryeowook or Heechul, but after Kyuhyun’s “baby show” that day, he moved up the list.

“Alright, so Junsu, you have dress up as well since you already look and sound like a girl” Yoochun began to say.

“Hey!” Junsu complained

“Sorry babe, you know it’s true”

Junsu pouted and then nodded, “Aigoo…fine...”

“Arasso, and then that’s where I’m supposed to act like if I need help and trick Kyu, right?” Luhan was standing with his “Woman in White” attire.

“Deh” Tao smiled at the plan, “Remember to use your telepathic powers as well! I’m sure Kyuhyun may not notice that you’re sending him the cries through the mind and may not notice the difference.

Junsu giggled, “This is going to be fun! Come on, let’s go!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun continued to slowly drink the water.

“Please! Someone help me!” Kyuhyun heard the sobs from a woman and looked outside the window; he could barely see a figure that was hidden along the forest.

“Omo! That person needs help!” Kyuhyun turned and was about to wake the others up but decided not to, since they needed to rest after snowboarding.

He grabbed the coat and carefully left the cabin; once outside, he ran up to the figure that was in the forest. As he got closer, he noticed the figure of a woman, covered in white; he also noticed a river that passed through the forest he was running through.

“Eh? What if…what Tao said was true…? What if is the Woman in White?!?!”

Kyuhyun stopped a few feet away from the sobbing woman, “Excuse me, are you alright?”

“Oooh! My children! You have to save them! Please!”

Kyuhyun got goose bumps after hearing her raspy voice, “What happened?”

“They ran out to play while I was taking a shower, and then I realized that. When I ran up here, they slipped and fell down the river!” the “woman” said never lifting “her” head up.

“Where are they?”

The “woman” slowly lifted her arm and pointed straight at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun turned around and saw no one. “Eh? There is no one here….but me”

“YOU!” the “woman” lifter her head showing her distorted face.

“OMO! Tao was right!” Kyuhyun began breathing heavily and ran away. He began looking around but only saw trees and more darkness until he saw the woman in front of him.

“How did she…?!” Kyuhyun yelled and turned around, but found himself facing the Woman in White.

“What do you want from me!?” Kyuhyun shouted when he tripped.

“YOU!” the “woman” shouted. Kyuhyun managed to get up and ran away once again.

Once Kyuhyun was out of sight, Luhan let out a laugh.

“Omo! You should have seen his face!” he kept on laughing while Tao, and Junsu, who was wearing the same outfit appeared.

Yoochun and Sehun then appeared, “Omo! That poor kid must be flippin scared!”

“Should we tell him now?” Junsu asked

“Ani. Just let him stay scared a bit more, then we can go tell him” Yoochun grinned.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun was breathing heavily as he kept running; he was once again near the river.

“Umma! Please help me! You’re a spirit right?! Please! Help!” Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a second, but slipped and fell near the river.

He closed his eyes and cuddled himself into a ball. “Umma…Umma” he began to softly sob. A cold hand then covered his eyes.

“Shhh” a voice said in an eerie tone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Hahahahaha!” Tao and Luhan finally stopped laughing.

“Aigoo, I think we should go see Kyu” Junsu said a little concerned.

“Fine. Lets go” Yoochun grunted and they followed the trail Kyuhyun’s footsteps left.

Sehun was leading the group because he felt pretty guilty of what happened and wanted to find Kyuhyun as fast as possible.

Then, he saw Kyuhyun near the river bank, sobbing softly while his eyes were covered by a white robe; a figure sat beside him.

“Luhan and Junsu were the only ones who dressed up, right?” Sehun asked

“Of course” Tao said in an annoyed tone

Sehun then turned around to face them with a pale face, “then who is that?”

He pointed at the figure behind Kyuhyun.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! Omg guise….this chapter is…wow…Sorry! My mind is completely delusional right now…^^ Thank you all so much for reading!!! To all my new subbies!!! And those who comment, thank you!!! Oh! And I even got some upvotes!!! Wow! Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic even though this authornim and updates always so late!!!! So now im making myself a proposition. I will try to update Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and maybe Sundays (Sundays in case something came up during the week and I couldn’t update) So I hope I can stick to this proposition!^^

Omg guise! This week was so hectic for me because it was our Homecoming week and with marching band…its pretty intense… Anyways, hopefully this week isn’t as hectic^^

Also, I want to thank my bestie Toph chan!!!! She is like my soul mate! Seriously! We’re like an anime couple since we always turn out to be like the main characters^^ Anyways….your cute birthday card made my day and helped me get over my writers block and I was able to somehow write something for this chappie. So yay! But if you don’t watch the EXO video I will murder you! Kekeke..im kidding.

Oh! Have you guise seen GD’s Coup D’Etat? OmGdragon! Its flippin amazing!!! I love it!!!! And the new EXO (Part 2 of the drama version) just totally satistfied my fangirl needs. Dang…now I wish EXO here were werewolves^^

Anyways, sorry for ranting so much. Thank you everyone for reading! I hope you keep supporting me!!!

Love,

~Hellena