Interruption, and New Friend/Foe?

Crimson Kiss

“Changmin…I…I want to be Bonded with you. I want to become a vampire” Kyuhyun said smiling.

“Really Kyu?! Are you sure? I…I don’t want you doing anything you don’t want” Changmin caressed him.

“Deh! I’m sure! I would like to live with you as your companion”

“Aigoo! Arasso! Umm….so...how do we star?”

“I don’t know…I’m the human…you’re the vampire…”

“I don’t know either! I’m a vampire, but you see, I’ve never drank blood before!”

“Well….you can just bite my neck” Kyuhyun uncovered his neck and moved close to Changmin. He felt the impulse and his fangs grew larger. Kyuhyun started breathing heavily but tried to slow it down as Changmin approached him slowly. Soon, Kyuhyun felt Changmin’s warm breath against his skin. Changmin looked at Kyuhyun for assurance once more and then proceeded to bite him when…

“CHANGMIN!!!!!” Jaejoong stormed into the room. Changmin glared at Jaejoong.

“Changmin, Kyuhyun…oh God…did I just….interrupt you?” Jaejoong gasped.

“It’s ok Umma! Did you need anything?” Kyuhyun smiled

“Um…well…Kyu…your friends are here…they wanted to talk to you!”

“Ryeowook? Wah! We’ll go downstairs right now!”

“But Kyu….weren’t we going to…?”

“We can do it later Minnie. Wookie and the others are here!”

“Aigoo…that makes me kind of jealous now…”

Kyuhyun, Changmin and Jaejoong walked downstairs where the whole SM clan was waiting.

“MY BABYKYU!!!!!” Leeteukl ran and hugged Kyuhyun.

“I knew that you and Changmin were going to get hitched soon or later!” Kangin laughed.

Ryeowook waited anxiously while Leeteuk let go of him. Once he did, they both hugged and jumped.

“Kyaa! I’m so glad that you found someone Kyu! And Changmin is perfect for you!” Ryeowook smiled then turned to Changmin with a menacing face. “Listen, I’m very sweet and seem innocent, but if you hurt Kyu, you will die.”

Changmin gulped and nodded. “Kyu...do you know about us?” Leeteuk asked warily.

“Deh! I was informed on everything today”

“Oh that’s good! It was getting hard trying to hide the fact that we're vampires!” Heechul smiled as he held his baby daughter.

“Kyeopta! What is her name?” Kyuhyun softly squished her cheeks.

“Her name is YaeHa” Heechul said as the cute girl babbled in baby talk.

“Aigoo! Remember how Changmin used to bathe in the toilet!?” Jaejoong hugged Yunho.

Changmin glared at them while Kyuhyun smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Aigoo! You two are so cute! You should hurry up and Bond! I bet my BabyKyu would make a y vampire!” Heechul nodded.

“We were about to! But we were interrupted…” Changmin grunted

“Aigoo! Miahne!” Jaejoong giggled innocently.

“Well…you will have to postpone the bonding for a little. Because we are all staying here” Kangin said firmly

“What?! Why?” Changmin complained while Kyu patted him.

“Changmin, you know very well that when two vampires are going to Bond, their blood becomes much more appetizing to vampires who haven’t Bonded yet. Yesung found out that there has been a clan of vampires lurking nearby this town. We think that they might want to attack you. I know you haven’t been to the Council Headquarters lately, so let me tell you that there have been bands of vampires stopping Bondings and annihilating them” Leeteuk said sternly.

“Aigoo! We can’t let that happen! These two dense dummies just found out they love each other!” Junsu gasped

“Don’t worry. We won’t let them be hurt. No one will touch my family” Yunho declared. Jaejoong smiled and hugged his husband.

“Wait…so there are vampires that want to stop Minnie and me from bonding?”

“Deh. That’s why we called the SM clan, to protect you two.” Yoochun yawned.

“So…how are we ever going to bond if they are here/!” Changmin grunted.

“Well, you can do it right now, at this moment if you want” Heechul smirked

“Ani! This has to be private! And special for Kyu!!!” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun closer to him while the others laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kai hissed when het came back to the house where he and his brothers were staying.

“Kris, they found out about us!” Kai shouted, “I told you this plan wouldn’t work! They killed Seunghyun! How are WE supposed to take that vampire away?!”

“Don’t shout at me. I am not deaf. Yes, we aren’t as strong as T.O.P, but we are smarter. And before you go and rant about how useless I am, let me tell you that Suho and I have created a potion” Kris smirked

“And what is that oh, so magical potion going to do huh?!”

“It can hide our scent. Our presence”

“Kris. Talk to me in my language! I don’t get you!”

“One of us will drink it and go near them. With it, they won’t know that, that person is a vampire” Suho walked in.

Kai smiled, “I can do it”

“No. they already saw you and smelled you” Kai hissed. Kai kicked the wall.

“How are we supposed to get near the pureblood if Kai doesn’t go?! All of us don’t have anything in common with that vampire!” others walked in and complained.

“I never said that we would get near the pureblood. I want his companion, the human. Seunghyun told me that his mother was the one who had the pendant. I know that the DBSK clan doesn’t have the pendant. That only leaves the human. Cho Kyuhyun.” Kris laughed.

“I’ll do it” Baekhyun walked towards Kris.

“Oh? Our little Baekhyun has grown up! Good, you are the perfect candidate. You will drink this poison and join the staff at the little clinic that human pest lives at. Become his friend, ally. Once that is done, I will tell you what to do” Kris gave Baekhyun the potion.

“Wait! He…he wont be harmed by it, right?” Chanyeol asked.

“He will be fine” Suho patted Chanyeol and gestured Baekhyun to drink it. Once Baekhyun drank it, he smelled and even looked human.

“Wow! It works!” Sehun gasped

“Good luck Baekhyun! Be careful!” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun.

“Now go. And don’t you dare fail, because if you do, it’s not you who will be punished. But your little lover right here!” Kris ordered and Baekhyun left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Changmin kissed Kyuhyun as he left to go work at the clinic.

“I’ll pick you up after work!” Changmin kissed him. Kyuhyun nodded and walked inside the clinic.

He noticed a guy just standing in the middle of the hallway. He was pretty young and had huge eyes and a scared look.

“May I help you?” Kyuhyun smiled at the guy.

“Deh! I…I recently moved here…and I wanted to work here…” the guy bowed.

“Great! The more the help, the better! I’m sorry, how rude of me! My name is Cho Kyuhyun”

The boy smirked, “Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun”

“Well come. In the front desk is Kim Ryeowook, he will tell you what to do to get the job.” Kyuhyun led Baekhyun to the front desk.

“Hi Kyu! Who is this?” Ryeowook smiled

“Hi Wookie! This is Baekhyun; he wants to start working here! I’ll leave you two, since my shift already started. Good luck Baekhyun!” Kyuhyun walked away. Baekhyun bowed and turned to Ryeowook.

“That was easy. So that is the so-called Cho Kyuhyun? Seems pretty gullible to me. This is going to be over very soon!”

“Baekhyun, right? Welcome to our clinic! Here are some applications for you and the jobs we have available. Just sit in a chair and fill them out. As soon as we are done processing them, you can work here!” Ryeowook smiled as he gave Baekhyun the paperwork.

“Deh. Ghamsamnida!” Baekhyun bowed, “Oh! Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure! What is it?”

“Cho Kyuhyun…what position does he work in?”

“Well, right now he is working as a nurse, though he is qualified enough to be a physician”

“Wow. Ok!” Baekhyun sat on the chair and looked at the job openings.

“Let’s see…Janitor....No…Ewww… Medical Instrument Sterilization Technician…no…that sounds too complicated! Oh! Nurse! Perfect!!!”

After filling in the application and waiting a few hours, Ryeowook and another hospital staff walked up to Baekhyun.

“Congratulations! You got the job as our nurse! I must say, I was seriously impressed with your resume! I talked with my friend Kyuhyun, and he said that both of you can work on the same shift since you know each other!” Ryeowook gave Baekhyun his identification.

“Deh! Ghamsamnida!” Baekhyun bowed

“You can work with us tomorrow! Your shift starts at 7 am. Kyuhyun will guide you through the rules and our procedure!”

“Perfect. And I worried that this would be difficult. Cho Kyuhyun, you better watch out. Oh, scratch that! Its best if you don’t!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! I'm back with a new chappie! Hehehe...sorry. I wasn't going to let Kyu become a vampire just yet!^^ Wah! I hope this chappie wasn't a drag! I had some mini series of writer's block! But I saw a chick flick with my sister and thought. I need more drama! Hehehe^^ So yeah...

I'm so happy to be getting such amazing comments! OMG! And so many readers!!! Kyaaa! Thank you all so much!!! It makes me so happy! Well, enough with my babbling...Thank you all so much!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena