New Job

Crimson Kiss

The next day, the S.M clan (well…most of them) were asleep except for the ones who were going back to work after their nice trip and time off.

“Are you ready Kyu?” Ryeowook asked as he placed his ID on his uniform.

“Deh!” Kyuhyun shouted from his room as he headed towards the door. Two arms wrapped themselves around his waist; Kyuhyun smiled and he closed his eyes to take in the lovely fragrance.

“You look very y in those scrubs” Changmin winked.

“Aigoo. It’s too early for this Minnie” Kyuhyun laughed.

“It’s never too early to tell my baby that he is y”

Kyuhyun giggled, “Silly, silly Changminnie… I need to go to work now. I love you! Bye!” Kyuhyun kissed him lightly on the cheek before leaving.

Changmin stood there pouting until Kyuhyun walked out of the house.

“Oh well! Let’s play some games!”

He walked back to their room and the computer.

“Aigoo. On the computer this early in the morning?” Junsu appeared out of nowhere.

“Yah! What I do is none of your concern!”

“It is baby brother! Anyways, I subscribed to a beauty clinic with your email, can you check if I received anything?”

Changmin sighed, “Why do you always do that? You have your email!”

“Yeah…but… I don’t know. I don’t like to use it”

“Aish! Fine…just wait”

As soon as the computer was on, Changmin went ahead and clicked on the internet. He then signed into his email account to check them.

Changmin signed in as [email protected]

“Seriously…you haven’t changed that stupid username yet?” Junsu sighed.

“Yah! Leave me alone! Or else I won’t look at your stupid email!”

Junsu sighed and paced back and forth until Changmin signed into his account. An alert about the unread emails popped up.

“Oh, you have three emails in your inbox! One of them HAS to be mine!” Junsu said as he placed his face right next to Changmin’s.

“Yah! Move away”

“Aish! You know you love me”

Changmin rolled his eyes and clicked on the inbox tab to read his emails. Surely enough, there were three unread emails, but none of them were from Junsu’s beauty clinic. All three emails were under the same title.

Job Confirmation Mail for Mr. Jung

Changmin went ahead and clicked on the message to read it.

 

Dear Mr. Jung,

            It is a pleasure for me to tell you that you have been accepted to work as a teacher here at our high school. If you are interested, please contact us as soon as you can! We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!

This is our contact number xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Sincerely,

Seo Joohyun

School Principal.

 

 

All the other emails said the exact same thing.

[A/N I had mentioned earlier about Changmin’s job interview but never actually wrote more until now^^]

“Wah! Changmin! You should call them!” Junsu patted Changmin on the back.

“Bwoh? Wae?”

“Oh…so you want to be that type of boyfriend, huh?”

“What do you mean that type?”

“The one who just lets lover do all the work while he stays home and does nothing productive”

Changmin scoffed, “You know what?!?! I am not that type of boyfriend! In fact, I’m not gonna call the school, I’m going to the freaking school to accept the job!” Changmin shouted as he grabbed his formal clothes and stormed into the bathroom.

Junsu giggled, “Perfect! Less people to worry about! I just need to get rid of the others and Chunie and I can have our y times”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were welcomed back warmly by the staff in the clinic.

“Wah! I didn’t think we would actually be so missed!” Ryeowook said excitedly.

“Deh” Kyuhyun smiled. He then went to a room and smiled after recognizing a familiar patient.

“Annyeonghaseo! It’s been a while Donghae, Eunhyuk! How have you two been?” Kyuhyun smiled and bowed.

[A/N Remember how in a previous chapter I mentioned Donghae as a patient who was run over by a truck? Well, here he is!^^]

“Good! Donghae has been great ever since he started coming here for rehabilitation! The doctor says that he will soon be able to dance as if nothing happened!” Eunhyuk said eagerly while Donghae smiled shyly.

“Wow! That’s great! Alrighty, I’m just going to get some blood for blood samples, and you’re free to go!” Kyuhyun smiled.

Donghae nodded and stretched out his arm. Kyuhyun carefully cleaned an area with rubbing alcohol and then quickly and painlessly inserted the needle inside his arm. Soon, the syringe was filled with blood, and Kyu was done.

“All right! It’s all done!” Kyuhyun smiled as he placed a polka dot band aid.

“Ghamsamnida Kyuhyun” Donghae smiled as Eunhyuk helped him up.

“Deh! Take care!” Kyuhyun smiled and walked out with the syringe. Out of curiosity, Kyuhyun brought the syringe to his nose and sniffed. Sure, it was fresh blood, but he didn’t seem thirsty or anything despite the fact that he hadn’t drunk blood since the Bonding.

“Don’t worry Kyu. Vampires aren’t like in the story where they are always hungry. We usually don’t drink blood, but when we do, we drink from our partner. Only those who have been corrupted and lost their conscience will act like the vampires in movies” Ryeowook appeared before him.

“Ah, arasso” Kyuhyun nodded as he went and placed the syringe in lab and then washed his hands.

“Kyu, come here please!” Ryeowook called Kyuhyun from his desk (once he went back) while a petite pretty young man stood there.

“Deh?” Kyuhyun

“Kyuhyun, this is Lee Sungmin. He will be replacing Baekhyun since Baekkie decided to work with Chanyeol”

“Ah, arasso! Welcome Sungmin! My name is Cho Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun bowed and Sungmin bowed back.

“Kyuhyun if you could please go over the rules and procedures with him. I’m going to leave you in charge of him if that’s ok with you” Ryeowook smiled

“Sure! No problem! Come on Sungmin! I will give you a quick tour of this lovely clinic!” Kyuhyun walked off with Sungmin following him.

“So, what are you going to be working as?” Kyuhyun asked

“Ummm…I have been hired as the new cardiovascular surgeon” Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun looked at him completely shocked.

“Wah! But you are so young!”

“Deh…I entered medical school at 16..so yeah…” Sungmin smiled shyly.

“Whoa! Daeback! Well, I’m glad we have a new surgeon. I heavily respect your profession!”

“Wah! Ghamsamnida! Umm…if you don’t mind me asking…what is your job here?”

“Oh, well I’m a nurse, but because we are understaffed, I sometimes act as a physician or even surgeon.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Wah! That’s impressive!”

“Ani. Being a doctor at your age is impressive!”

“Well, I’m not that young…”

“Chincha? I bet you’re like what….19?”

“Ani. I am 28”

“Bwoh! But you look so young!”

“Its just cream….I believe…”

“Arasso. Alrighty, these are the laboratories” Kyuhyun pointed to a few rooms.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _

Changmin arrived at the school. He had previously talked with the principal, and she was ecstatic for having Changmin accept the job offer. The position he was going to take was a social studies teacher.

“Annyeonghaseo!” Changmin bowed once he was greeted by the principal.

“Annyeonghaseo! My name is Seo Joohyun, we talked on the phone earlier”

“Deh! It’s a pleasure meeting you Ms. Seo, I am Jung Changmin” Changmin bowed.

“Arasso. Well, I will like to give you a tour of our school and a look at your class. Is it possible for you to start working with us next week? Don’t worry, we have the lesson plan and everything ready for you” Ms. Seo smiled and led him around the school.

After going to every classroom and hallway, Changmin and Ms. Seo were in her office signing papers.

“You have no idea how great it is for us to have such a young teacher like you with this degree!” Ms. Seo said completely amused as she saw Changmin’s Master if Arts in Teaching Degree and Teaching License in Social Studies.”

“Well I am glad that you considered and accepted me” Changmin smiled.

“Deh! And it’s great that you’re so young, because you will be able to interact with students more freely!” Ms. Seo smiled as he gave Changmin the last document to sign.

“Is this all Ms. Seo?” Changmin asked once he signed the last thing.

“Deh. Oh! And I’m not Ms. Seo, I’m Mrs. Seo” Mrs. Seo smiled as she showed off her wedding ring.

“Ah! Miahne Mrs. Seo!” Changmin bowed

“No need to worry! We shall see you next week!” Mrs. Seo bowed.

“Of course! Have a good day!” Changmin smiled. He got inside his car and looked at the time.

“Oh! It’s almost Kyu’s time to get out of work! Yes! I will give him the surprise that I’m a teacher!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _

After going through the whole hospital and teaching Sungmin all the procedures for emergencies and other activities, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were drinking tea in the clinic’s cafeteria.

“So why did you decide to come work here? With you great skills, I’m sure you can go someplace bigger” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well, I was actually born in this town. My Umma used to work in this clinic before it was demolished and remodeled. I want to continue her legacy… besides, when I told my Umma about me working at this clinic, she was so happy.” Sungmin responded with a cheerful tone.

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, “Wah! How beautiful! Well, tell you’re Umma she is free to come see you whenever she wants. We are usually free except when it comes to emergencies, but even then, they don’t happen that often”

“Arasso, Ghamsamnida!”

“Alright guys! Kyuhyun and my shift are over, so you can go ahead and leave Sungmin. You can go ahead and start tomorrow if you want” Ryeowook smiled as he walked over to them.

“Deh! Ghamsamnida!” Sungmin bowed and left.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook then walked out of the clinic.

“Wah. I’m so glad Sungmin is here. We really needed a surgeon” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Deh! He is going to be a great help here!” Ryeowook clapped.

“Kyu!” Changmin ran up to Kyuhyun and lifted him up while he twirled him.

Kyuhyun giggled and kissed Changmin, “Changminnie! I’m so glad to see you!”

“Deh! I’m glad to see you too! I missed you” Changmin pouted

“Aigoo. Cant you stop being so cute?”

“Ani, you’re the cute one!”

“Aish! It’s cute and all, but can you two stop it! I’m going to vomit flowers and unicorns soon!” Ryeowook joked while pretending to vomit. Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and pointed that Yesung was on his way towards them.

“All right Kyu! Let’s go!” Changmin said excitedly

“Of course, but why are you so excited?” Kyuhyun giggled while waving goodbye to Ryeowook.

Changmin opened the car door for Kyuhyun and then got inside as well.

“Guess what?!” Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “Umm….you got a higher score in Star Craft?”

“Ani”

“You found a restaurant with unlimited food that won’t kick you out”

“Ani. But that would be good”

“Well…I don’t know…”

“I got a job!”

“You got a job? Wow! Congratulations Changminnie!!! Where are you working?” Kyuhyun kissed Changmin on the cheek while giving him a hug.

“I’m going to be a social studies teacher at a high school!”

“Wow! That’s great! I’m so happy for you Changminnie! This is wonderful! I’m so proud!”

“Chincha? Wah! Now I REALLY am happy!” Changmin smiled as he conquered Kyuhyun’s lips.

They were both locked in a long passionate kiss as they both savored each other’s sweet lips.

“You know what Kyu?”

“Mmm?”

“You are a great kisser”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Hello my beautiful readers! How have you been? Phew! I have been so busy with school, its a miracle I'm actually updating!!!^^ (nah...I love you guys, it doesnt matter if its dying^^) Anyways! Yay! Changminnie is going to work as a teacher now! And we have a new character: Sungmin! DOnt worry guys, I know last time there was a new employee at the clinic, it didnt do to well (Even though it wasnt Baekhyun's fault^^) BUT Sungmin wont be a viallain like Baekhyun was (even though Baekhyun is no longer the villain:3)

Thank you so much for reading and thank you all of you who have subscribed, commented, and even upvoted!!! LKSADGNKASGUHAA!!! I have no words! Thank you so much!

Love,

~Hellena