Awakening

Crimson Kiss

*Kyuhyun’s dream*

Kyuhyun walked along a forest and saw Maia.

“Maia!” he shouted. She smiled and walked towards him.

“I’m so glad that you did it. You Bonded!” she cupped her hands.

“Maia…what am I supposed to do? Baekhyun…he needs help. But…who am I going against?”

Maia’s face grew cold. “He is another descendant Kyu. Be careful, but remember. He is NOT your brother”

With that, Maia disappeared and Kyu was left alone shouting for her.

Kyuhyun kept on walking when he saw a woman humming a song next to the river. As he walked closer, he realized it was the woman from the previous dream. Queen Alexandria.

“My son! You have finally come to me!” she smiled and opened her arms.

“Eh? Ani! Miahne….I’m not your son…” Kyuhyun bowed.

“Ani. You are my son. My son…Cho Kyuhyun” she smiled and kissed his cheek before fading.

“Aish! What’s up with them disappearing?”

Kyuhyun kept on walking when he finally saw a figure that made him smiled.

“Changminnie!!!” Kyuhyun ran to Changmin, but Changmin signaled him to stop.

“Baby. It’s time to wake up” he winked. Kyuhyun nodded and smiled.

*End of Kyuhyun’s dream*

Morning came and Changmin happily sat next to Kyuhyun’s bed. They moved him up there in order to be more comfortable. His beautiful skin turned pale, but it looked bright; his lips were redder, as if he wore lipstick, and his hair grew a little longer. Changmin was fascinated with the change and stared at Kyuhyun.

“Changmin, Umma sends you this tea” Yoochun appeared with a cup of tea.

Changmin nodded and stretched his hand to grab the cup, but as soon as he closed his hand around it, it broke.

“Wah!” he screamed as he tried cleaning the mess.

“Kekeke. Brother, I think your powers are surfacing.” Yoochun smiled

“Chincha?” Changmin looked at his hands and decided to try something. He saw a hammer that was nearby and squished it with two fingers.

“Daeback!” Changmin said excitedly.

“Aigoo….Changmin is another one with strength” Yoochun grunted and walked out of the room.

Changmin smiled but then proceeded to keep staring at Kyuhyun.

“You look like a creep” Ryeowook joked when he walked in.

“Yah! Says the one who married a creep!”

“He is not a creep!”

“He freaking touched me at night!”

“Aigoo…It was only your philtrum….”

“Yah.  So you are saying touching someone else’s philtrum at night isn’t creepy”

Ryeowook looked at the ground blushing.

“Kekeke. I’m joking Wookie. Yesung’s a good man” Changmin patted him. Ryeowook smiled and turned to see Kyuhyun.

“Wah! The Awakening sure does something! Kyu looks so different!”

“Deh. But then again, you also changed”

“Deh. Omo! I had to tell Kyu that I decided to wear makeup in order to hide how my face changed…”

“Chincha? And he believed you!?”

“Deh! Even I thought it was a lame excuse...but he believed me!”

“Aigoo…Kyu is so gullible…too much for his own good…”

“Deh”

“How is Baekhyun?”

“He is….surviving I guess. Freaking Changmin…those injuries you left him were pretty serious! The poor kid can’t even heal properly…”

Changmin stared at the ground feeling guilty, “Aigoo…I...I just couldn’t control myself when I realized he bit Kyu…I couldn’t…”

“Its fine Min, just be more careful”

“Deh”

“Well, I just came here to check on Sleeping Beauty, but now I need to go see my Tarzan”

Changmin looked at him quizzically before waving him off. He turned to Kyuhyun who looked beautiful as he slept. He caressed his cheek and softly kissed his lips.

“Saranghae” he whispered. Changmin smiled and got up to change his clothes since they were a little wet from the tea accident.

“Saranghae” he heard Kyu say. Changmin immediately turned around to see his Kyuhyun sitting up with a huge smile. His white fangs were shown off with his smile. Changmin just stood there dumbfounded. “Am I dead? Because seriously…Kyuhyun. You look like some y -kicking vampire angel!”

“Changmin?”

“…”

“Minnie?”

Changmin snapped back into reality and immediately sat next to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun!” he hugged him tightly “I’m so glad you’re ok! Don’t ever scare me like that!”

 “But I do admit that you look y when you’re mad” Kyuhyun blushed and Changmin giggled.

“Aigoo…you’re too cute!”

Kyuhyun then gasped, “Baekhyun! How is he? You didn’t kill him…right?”

“Ani…but…Miahne…”

“Eh? Why?”

“He’s fine…sort of…he is just badly injured….”

“Bwoh?! Why?!”

“Umm…I kind of…beat him up!”

“Minnie!”

“Aigoo! Miahne! I was just so mad that he touched you! Miahne! Forgive me!” Changmin made his puppy eyes.

“Aigoo! Only because I love you!” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Changmin lightly.

“MAH BAIBEH KYU IS AWAKEEE!!!!” Heechul shouted as he ran inside the room and hugged/squished Kyuhyun.

“Wah! Heechul!” Kyuhyun groaned

“Ani! I am Heechul Umma!”

“But he has Jaejoong Umma” Changmin smirked.

“Deh. He has Jaejoong Umma and Heechul Umma, arasso?” Heechul glared at him.

Kyuhyun chuckled while the others came in.

“How are you feeling sweetie?” Jaejoong asked

“Normal” Kyuhyun smiled and the others laughed

“Dear…you are everything but normal now!” Leeteuk laughed

“Aish!”

“I’m surprised Changmin didn’t do anything dirty while you were asleep. I was him, I would have...aksjgsa!!!” Heechul started but Leeteuk covered his mouth.

“Heechul!”

“What?”

“Stop!”

“Why?”

“You will corrupt my children!” Jaejoong shook his head

“This kid is already corrupted” Heechul pointed at Changmin.

“Bwoh!?” Changmin shouted in disbelief while Jaejoong glared at him.

“Don’t worry Jae. This is the application for Heechul’s Secret Moves School, Changmin will be my student!”

“Ani! I said I won’t do it!”

“But you can learn so much!”

“Umm….Heechul…can I join?” Ryeowook said suddenly. Everyone looked at him in shock.

“I told you the innocent ones are the ones we need to be aware of” Heechul whispered while he had a huge grin plastered on his face.

“Are you hungry Kyu” Jaejoong tried changing subjects

“Deh!”

“Okie! Leeteuk, Heechul, and I will go make something to eat!” Jaejoong smiled and dragged Heechul out of the room.

“Do you feel any different?” Junsu asked

Kyuhyun shook his head, “I feel exactly the same. Except for the fact, that my teeth are sharper, and I have fangs”

“Oooh! I wonder what your powers are!” Junsu clapped excitedly.

“I get powers?”

“Deh! We all have some! Even Min is starting to get his!”

“Chincha?”

“We can all have general powers such as strength, agility, and speed, but we also other powers that are more powerful and dangerous” Yunho explained

Kyuhyun nodded as he understood.

“Like Yoochun and I both have speed, but I can control water, and he controls fire!” Junsu hugged Yoochun.

Kyuhyun nodded in awe, he turned to Hangeng expecting him to say something.

“I guess we can all talk about our powers” he grinned, “I have strength, and Chullie has speed. But I can use electricity to my own benefit such as electrocuting others. Chullie has a much more powerful one though…”

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked

“He can seduce anyone and have them in a daze to do anything he wishes!”

“Hangeng, that’s not his power. That’s just Heechul being Heechul” Kangin said bored.

“No, seriously! It’s like he can posses you! And he can also shape shift into anyone he likes”

“Whoa!” Kyuhyun said in awe. Changmin happily sat next to him.

“Yeah, yeah. Well My Teukkie has agility and I have strength. Leeteuk’s great power is Telekinesis; he can control objects. And I can teleport”

“I see this is some kind of bragging contest, huh? Well I have speed while my Jae can fly. Jae’s great power is that he has gravity manipulation, though he still has trouble controlling it. Which is why he doesn’t use it, and I have the ability to create illusions in your mind and even inflict pain”

“Tell me not to mess with Appa…ever…” Kyuhyun whispered to Changmin who giggled.

“And last but not least. Us!” Ryeowook smiled, “Yesung and I have agility. Yeye can talk to animals and ask for help from them! And I have precognition. I can see things that happen in the future…But I only see boring things…like what Jaejoong and Heechul are making…”

“Wow! That’s so cool!” Kyuhyun high fived Ryeowook.

“And it seems like Changmin has the strength ability” Yoochun added.

“Chincha?” Kyuhyun looked at Changmin with wide eyes

“Deh! Look!” Changmin grabbed the metal rod that Yoochun gave him and used his hands to squish it so it looked like aluminum paper.

Kyuhyun clapped in awe, “I wonder what my powers are…”

“Don’t worry Kyu, it all takes time. Now let’s go down to eat!” Yunho smiled and walked out.

Changmin helped Kyuhyun up and they both walked out of the room.

“Where is Baekhyun?” Kyuhyun asked

“He…he is in the guest room next to your room Kyu” Ryeowook said a little unsettled

“Can I see him?” Kyu looked at Ryeowook and Changmin who both nodded nervously.

“Deh. But remember, he is severely injured” Ryeowook said with a serious face

Kyuhyun nodded and walked in. He felt his chest burn when he saw Baekhyun covered in bruises. “This is my entire fault”

“Ani. It isn’t your fault Kyu…it was mine” Baekhyun said faintly. “I’m pretty sure you were thinking that, huh?”

Kyuhyun walked towards the bed, “What can I do to help you Baekhyun?”

“Please…help Chanyeol. I can’t do it in this condition…Jaebal...”

Kyuhyun Baekhyun’s forehead and nodded, but suddenly. All of the bruises on Baekhyun’s body started disappearing, like magic. Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he managed to sit up.

“Kyu…I think I know your power”

“Deh?!” Kyuhyun shouted and gasped at the missing bruises

“You have the power to heal!”

“Omo! Kyu!!! You healed him!!! This is so cool!!!” Ryeowook walked in and scanned Baekhyun.

Changmin smiled proudly and hugged Kyuhyun. “Well, you did say you wanted to save lives”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~   ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! How are you my beautiful readers? Yaay! New chappie^^ Hehe sorry, I know this chappie might be a little boring, I just wanted to take the time to talk about everyone's powers^^ From the beginning, I already knew Kyu would have the healing power kekeke^^

Anyways! Thank you all for reading! I am so excited to see that so many people read this fic!!! I'm like OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you!!! *bows* And special thanks to all of those who subscribe and comment! I love hearing from you!!! Thank you!!!!

Hehehe, now my personal corner! Yay!!! Though...I have no idea of what to talk about...You are welcome to go ahead and ignore this, I'll probably be babbling about nonsense again^^

Hmmm.... Well...Im kind of blubbly. Im like super clumsy I swear! I have Onew Condition!!! But Severe Onew Condition!!!! Its not ever funny!^^ I talk...a lot...(if you havent noticed^^) and I tend to talk so fast sometimes, only a few chosen people actually understand me! I'm usually calm (lies) but when it comes to kpop I tend to fangirl a lot and get hyper! Kekeke^^

Aigoo...Its hard to update now...because my is so sore that it hurts to sit down. Why am I sore? Well that's because I'm another one of those crazy band geeks who is in marching band^^ Seriously...Im super sore...My calves burn! BUUURN!! Ok...I'll shut up now^^ Hehehe we do a lot of intense workouts in band, but I still love it!<3 (Im weird huh^^)

If you guys have questions, feel free to ask^^ I love you guys so much!!! Here, this is a present for you!

I know its not Changkyu, but i saw it and i was like. It looks so real!!!! But it isnt...^^

I know, I love you guys too^^

Love,

~Hellena