A Plan and Forgiving

Crimson Kiss

[A/N I just love ELFs for doing pics like this!!!!]

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone sat in the dinning table to discuss about Kyuhyun’s new powers and the rescue plan while they ate breakfast.

“Aigoo! KyuBaby, your powers definitely fit you!!!” Jaejoong smiled

“Deh, I wouldn’t be able to walk if it wasn’t for him” Baekhyun giggled. Changmin smiled nervously.

“So, how are we going to save Chanyeol? Hangeng was telling me how Kris is extremely ruthless…” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

“I have no idea…I haven’t been able to think of any plan, and my Kanginnie can’t think of anything either...”

“I…I think I have a plan…” Baekhyun said sternly

“What is it Baekkie?” Heechul asked with a grin.

Baekhyun stared at him puzzled and then snapped back into a serious mode, “Well, my mission was originally to have Kyuhyun fall in love with me and Bond. We…we can pretend that we Bonded…”

“I see…but…how can we trick them?” Ryeowook asked with a serious tone

“It won’t be easy, and worst of all. Kyuhyun has to act like my lover…”

“NO!” Changmin growled

“Changmin, don’t worry, you know very well how much Kyu love you” Leeteuk smiled

“But….aish…go on…”

“Well, Kris also wanted me to get the pendant…”

Kyuhyun touched his chest where the pendant hung, “He can’t have it. Besides…other vampires can’t touch it. Changmin tried touching it and it shocked him…”

“But Kris...he...” Baekhyun trailed off

“Ok, why don’t we make a fake one and give it to him instead?” Junsu added

“That’s a great idea! But how can we make it?!” Yunho asked

“Leave it to me” Heechul grinned and got up.

“I will be back in a few hours with the fake pendant. Muah! Bye!” Heechul got up and blew kisses at them before disappearing.

“Seriously Geng…how do you deal with him?” Kangin asked.

“I don’t know…I told you…he has that controlling power” Hangeng shrugged while baby YaeHa slept on his arms.

“All right, so for now, Yunho, Yoochun, Kangin, Hangeng and Baekhyun (A.KA. Team Handsome) need to work on pinpointing Kris’s location and battle strategies. Yesung, Ryeowook, Junsu, Leeteuk, Changmin and I (A.K.A. Team Beautiful) will work on the plan to save Chanyeol and trick Kris” Jaejoong said as he got up.

“Wait! What am I gonna do?” Kyuhyun asked

“Well, you need to take acting classes! Remember how you need to act like Baekhyun’s lover and trick Kris? You are a very bad liar…and anyone will be able to read through you and we can’t have that happen. And for that, I will call my dear friend Kibum! He is a great actor and can help us.”

Kyuhyun stared at Jaejoong blankly, “Kibum…where have I heard that name?”

“Team Handsome” went into Yunho’s lab where he had several computers, trackers, and other fancy schmancy technology while “Team Beautiful sat in the kitchen with several notebooks”.

“Ok KyuBaby, I know you and BabyMin hate being apart, but I will need you to go to this address to see Kibum. He is a trusted friend and will help you” Jaejoong smiled as he gave Kyuhyun a piece of paper. Kyuhyun nodded.

“Bye Changmin, don’t overwork yourself, deh?” Kyuhyun smiled. Changmin placed his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist and twirled him around.

“Kyuhyun, if it concerns you. I will work myself until I die in order for you to be safe and sound, arasso?”

“Ani. I don’t want you to die!”

“Don’t worry. I promise I will never leave you! And in case we get separated, I will go through Heaven, Hell; I will even beat death if I have to in order to find you!” Changmin looked at Kyuhyun in the eyes and kissed him softly.

“OMO! This feels like watching dramas!!!” Junsu and Ryeowook were fangirling along with Jaejoong who pretended to cry.

Changmin glared at them giving them the “You seriously ruined the moment” kind of look.

“Take care, arasso? Call me if you need anything. I will run to you in that moment!” Changmin gave Kyuhyun a peck on the nose and Kyuhyun walked out of the house.

Kyuhyun waved at them as he saw them on the window and entered the car. He looked at the piece of paper with the address and drove.

Changmin sighed when the car was out of sight.

“Aigoo, Changmin, calm down. He will be back in a few hours” Junsu patted him.

“But…he’s a newly turned vampire….he might need help or something. And I want to be with him” Changmin pouted

“Aigoo! You are starting to become just like Yunho now!” Leeteuk laughed. Changmin gasped.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That would be terrible!”

Jaejoong playfully slapped his arm, “Yah! Don’t make fun of your Appa!”

“Deh Umma…”

“Ok! Now, we need to think of how the heck we are going to save Chanyeol and kick that ’s ” Ryeowook got his pencil. The others stared at him wide-eyed.

“What? He messed with my BFF! Now he messes with me!” Ryeowook smiled innocently.

“Yesung….you corrupted my child” Leeteuk hissed

“What?! I didn’t do anything! Actually, if anything. Heechul has corrupted him! He has been taking Wookie for shopping lately…”

“What?! And he didn’t invite me?” Jaejoong said offended

“Ani! Heechul helped me buy things for our new house!” Ryeowook giggled

Changmin was staring off into space.

“Changmin? Yo! Earth to Changmin!” Junsu waved his hand in front of his face.

“Huh?”

“Dude…stop spacing out!”

“Ah! Arasso….”

“Aigoo Min, don’t tell me that you are still worrying over Kyu?” Leeteuk smiled

“Deh...I can’t help it. I dislike being away from him so much. Especially if we have Kyu with some stranger”

“Don’t worry Kim Kibum is no stranger! He is an old friend of mine, and a great actor as well!” Jaejoong smiled

Ryeowook froze, “Kim Kibum? An actor…? Wait…isn’t that...Siwon’s boyfriend?!?! Oh, god. If Siwon finds out Kyu is a vampire!!!”

“Jaejoong!!! Is Kibum around the same age as Kyu and me?!” Ryeowook asked in panic

“Deh, why?”

Ryeowook got up, “OMO!!! We have to go now!!!! He is Siwon’s boyfriend!!! The werewolf that attacked Changmin!!!”

Changmin bolted up and busted out of the door.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kyuhyun stopped the car’s engine once he arrived at the house that matched his address. He got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

“Coming! Won, baby! Can you open the door? It must be Jae’s son!” Kyuhyun heard a voice from inside.

He was petrified when Siwon was the one who opened the door.

“Siwon! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked nervously. “Kibum…Kim Kibum! Siwon’s boyfriend!!! How did I not think of that when Jaejoong Umma mentioned him?!?!”

Siwon looked at him and sniffed him. His eyes turned black and his fists clenched when he realized what Kyuhyun was. Kyuhyun slowly walked back.

“Who did this to you?!” Siwon growled as he violently slammed the door and walked towards Kyuhyun.

“Siwon! It’s not what you think! I decided to become like this! I love him!”

“So it’s that guy from before, right?! That killed my other best friend!!!!”

“No! I am not dead! And Wookie is very well as well! He is only scared of you!”

Siwon stopped, “Afraid of me?! Why?! I wasn’t the one who turned you into monsters!!!!”

“We are not monsters!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. A startled Kibum rushed out of the house.

“What’s going on?! Oh! Kyuhyun!”

“Bummie, please stay out of this!” Siwon exhaled

“Siwon, please listen to me! I decided to become a vampire! Changmin never hurt me!”

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun by the arm and threw him towards a pile of rocks.

“Siwon! Stop! It’s your best friend!” Kibum shouted

Siwon ignored him and walked towards Kyuhyun who was groaning in pain.

Kyuhyun frowned in disbelief, “Siwon! You jerk! You were my second best friend! How could you?! STOP!”

Suddenly, Siwon stopped. He didn’t move and growled in frustration.

“What the is happening?!” Siwon shouted as he tried moving yet not succeeding.

“Kyuhyun got up completely confused, “Huh? Why isn’t he moving?”

Kyuhyun dear, you have a very special power inherited from the Queen. You will be able to not only read other people’s minds, but control them as well” Kyuhyun heard Maia in his mind.

“Siwon, I need you to listen to me, Jaebal!” Kyuhyun said desperately.

Siwon glared at him and after a few minutes, nodded in defeat.

“I fell in love Siwon! I fell in love with Changmin! After all I’ve been through; he has been on my side more than anyone! I accepted him for who he was! He isn’t a monster, and I decided to become a vampire as well, because I want to spend the rest of my life with him! Siwon, you know very well what it is to fall in love!” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon looked at him, not able to say anything. He glanced at Kibum who was on the verge of crying and then sighed.

“Chincha?”

Kyuhyun’s hopes went up, “Deh! Siwon, I love Changmin with all my heart! I know you are a werewolf, but you’re still one of my best friends!”

Siwon’s angry look disappeared and replaced it with a gentle look, “Aigoo Kyu…Miahne…”

Kyuhyun smiled “Ok, you can move now”

Once, Siwon was able to move, he walked up to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly.

“Miahne. I just….I don’t know why…but...I thought I lost Wookie when he turned…and I thought I would lose you too!”

“Ani. Just because we are vampires and you are a werewolf doesn’t mean we can’t get along. From the beginning our kinds used to get along well. Just because some of us don’t, doesn’t mean that we won’t”

Siwon smiled and nodded, “deh! Oh! You were here to get help from my Bummie!”

Kibum sighed out of relief and walked up to them.

“Kyu! Who would have known that you are dating Jaejoong’s son! Wah! Come, I need to give you some acting lessons. But before, let’s get you cleaned up”

Kyuhyun turned to see how he was covered with scratches and blood. “Oh!”

After an awkward silence, they turned to head towards the house.

“KYUHYUN!!!!” Changmin shouted as he ran towards him.

“Changmin!” Kyuhyun shouted surprised. Changmin looked at Kyuhyun’s scratches and turned towards Siwon.

“You bastard!” Changmin was about to charge at him, but was stopped by Kyuhyun.

“Changmin! It’s fine! It was all a misunderstanding, its all fine now! Don’t worry, I can heal myself!” Kyuhyun tried calming him down and used his powers to heal himself. Soon, the scratches were gone leaving no scars.

“See? I’m fine now” Kyuhyun smiled. Changmin sighed and hugged him.

“Wow! Kyu!!! I didn’t know you could do that!” Kibum and Siwon shouted happily at the same time.

“Kyu!” the others caught up a little out of breath.

“Guys! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun smiled

“Well I remembered Bummie...and…” Ryeowook trailed off as he saw Siwon. Siwon sighed and stretched his hand.

“Wookie Miahne. I was completely blinded by my rage…”

Ryeowook smiled and hugged his friend, “Aigoo Wonnie! You and your anger issues…”

“Arasso, arasso. I’m glad it’s all good, but we need to hurry and have Kyu get his acting classes” Leeteuk said

“Deh! You guys can come as well! Actually, it would be good to have you here so that Kyu can practice” Kibum motioned the others to enter.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a few hours, “Team Beautiful” had finished the plan and Kyuhyun had finished his lessons successfully.

“Seriously Kyu! It took me a fricking month to get this and you get it in a few hours! You should try pursuing the acting career!” Kibum shook his head in disbelief

“Ani…I like working in the clinic. That’s where I feel the best” Kyuhyun blushed.

“Deh, besides. I don’t want my Kyu with other people” Changmin said jokingly.

“Kyu careful. I think my baby brother is the jealous type” Junsu chuckled earning a glare from Changmin.

“Shush you guys! Kyuhyun gets really scary with his mind control thingy!” Siwon shivered.

“Mind control?” Jaejoong asked

“Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot! So apparently I have another power! I can read and control minds!”

Everyone stared at Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

“OMO! You have telepathy!!! How cool!!!” Yesung gasped

“Chincha?!” Changmin looked at Kyuhyun

“Deh…”

“OMO! You can use that against Kris as well!”

“That’s true! But we can use that if the plan fails…”

Siwon and Kibum looked at each other and nodded, “Actually, we would like to help with what we can if it’s possible. Take it was an act of apology for the trouble I caused…”

“Ani! You are forgiven Wonnie! But, any help is welcome!” Ryeowook patted him.

“I’m back es! Seriously! It took me a while to figure out where you where!” Heechul shouted as he made an entrance.

“Lady Hee Hee!” Kibum bowed. Everyone looked at them with a “WTF?” look on their faces.

“Oh! Kibum dear! He was the first graduate from Heechul’s Secret Moves School!”

Everyone turned to Kibum who shrugged, “Seriously, that school is amazing! After those classes, with Wonnie was never the same”

“Kibum!” Siwon blushed while covering his face.

“Wow…I never thought I’d live to see manly Siwon blushing” Kyuhyun smirked

Heechul turned to Changmin, “Seriously. If you want to pleasure that little vixen of yours, join!”

Jaejoong pulled Heechul away from the ear. “Will you stop corrupting innocent children?!”

“I can’t do anything about it if they decided to come to the dark side!”

“Ok, enough. Heechul, do you have the fake pendant?” Leeteuk asked annoyed

Heechul let himself go out of Jaejoong’s grasp and took out a pendant identical to the one Kyuhyun had.

“Here, and you guys better take care of it, because it wasn’t so easy to get it”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Suho reported in front of Kris, “Baekhyun contacted me. It seems like he fulfilled his mission and Bonded with the human”

Kris smirked, “Good. Now its time to claim what is rightfully mine!”

Kris looked at the painting of Queen Alexandria and her pendant.

“I will soon have what is mine, mother”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Wah! I'm back!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for more than a week!!! *hides*

First, I wasnt feeling too well, then I've had band for like 14 hours everyday! And I was attacked by that horrible disease: Writer's Block! :( Aigoo...hopefully this chappie isnt a bunch of bull!!! Thank you everyone for reading my story!!! I'm so happy!!! Seriously!!! I get back and I have more than 50 subbies!!! WHAT!?!?! O.o Wow! Thanks guise!!!! And thank you for you wonderful people who comment!!!<3<3<3 *blows you kisses*

 

Yay! Now my babbling time!!!! You guise are welcome to skip this!<3

OMG! (Since I hadnt logged in for a while...I shall fangirl now!) I am so excited with EXO's new song "Growl" OMG!!! Seriously!!! I totally love it!!! And Baekhyun....omg....*dies* (Kekeke In canse you didn't know, Baekhyun is my bias in EXO!)

I've also been fangirling over SUJU's Japanese album "Hero"!! OMG!!! I've heard the songs in YouTube and I love them!!! *sigh* I wish they sold them in ITunes...Im too poor to buy the album *sobs* Anyways, I totally love the songs "Hero" "Bambina" and "Tuxedo"!!! They just pump me up!

AND!!!! Im counting the days until our beautiful Lady Hee Hee is released!!! August 31st!!! So soon Heechul Baby!!! I can't wait for SuJu's comeback with Heechul in it!!! Heechul hwaiting!!!!<3<3<3 ELF's will wait as long as you need sweetie!!!<3<3<3

Now...about me. (WHAT?!?! Authornim, you mean you aren't done?!?!) Sorry guise, I'm so excited to be back I have so much to say!

So I've had marching band practice this past week, and it has been intense!!!! I am a section leader, and on top of the fact that I need to work on my marching and memorize my music, I have to teach the newcomers and help them, AND deal with the drama. Seriously! Band has too much drama!!! Ugh! Well, I am very glad with my section (I play clarinet) because everyone is so sweet, and we have become very close!<3

Anyways....I've also been spazzing over T.O.P.'s rap in the song "Make Love" by BigBang. Yes, I'm also a VIP! Jiyong (GD) is my bias<3 hehehe the song is so cute!!! but...TOP's rap part...it sounds so erted!!!<3<3<3

I have a lot of favorite kpop groups....so it will take me a while to talk about them. If you guys have any questions about me (I'm not interesing though...O.o) feel free to ask^^

Thank you so much for reading!!!<3<3<3

Love,

~Hellena