Trip!

Crimson Kiss

Changmin and Kyuhyun froze upon hearing Changmin’s name being called. They slowly let go of each other and turned around to see Heechul grinning.

“Well, my dear boys. I hate to interrupt your y time, but your Umma is looking for you. Changmin, you should seriously consider attending my school. From what I saw, you have lots of potential!”

Changmin blushed and hid his face on Kyuhyun’s chest who giggled while blushing madly.

“Yah! Don’t just sit there like idiots! Get your asses up and go see Jaejoong!”

“Deh!” Kyuhyun and Changmin shot up and ran to the mansion.

“Damn you Heechul…” Changmin cursed in his mind as he opened the door to the house.

They entered the house and found everyone sitting down.

“Boys! Well, I wanted to let you know that since we are going to have rooms built in, we decided to ALL go in some fun family vacation!”

“Cool! Where are we going?”

“We wanted to go to the beach, but after taking a boat, we decided to go snowboarding!” Yoochun smiled.

“Cool!”

“Yeah…so start packing! Because we leave at 4 in the morning!” Leeteuk sang happily while the others groaned.

“Jaejoong, we will come back. We just need to go back to the old EXO mansion to pack our stuff and then come back” Tao bowed while the EXO members walked outside.

“Sure! If you guys need any help, feel free to call us!”

Yunho turned to see the DBSJ members standing in the living room, “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get packing!”

Kyuhyun and Changmin nodded and ran upstairs to their rooms.

Kyuhyun took out his suitcase and started placing long sleeve shirts and pants. He placed a few sweaters and took out a jacket.

“Wait…is this the right thing to take? Well…its snowboarding…so it must be cold, right?”

Kyuhyun shrugged as he packed socks; he then took out a scarf his mother had knitted for him. He stared at it and slowly brought it to his face. He closed his eyes and took in whatever was left of her fragrance. He felt pain in his chest as his eyes became teary.

Suddenly, he felt two arms around his waist; Kyuhyun jumped surprised to see Changmin hugging him.

“Chang…”

“Shhh” Changmin placed a finger on Kyuhyun’s lips, “Baby, don’t cry its all right now”

Kyuhyun nodded as the corners of his mouth formed a sweet smile.

“Deh. Umma, I miss you, but I no longer feel the pain. Changmin is here with me and I am so blessed to have him!”

After a while, Kyuhyun finally spoke, “I’m feeling much better Minnie. Ghamsamnida”

Changmin chuckled and pecked Kyuhyun on his forehead, “I’m glad. I don’t want to ever see you cry, so I will do the impossible to ensure that!”

“You’re so cheesy! Aigoo….go pack your clothes or else you won’t have anything to wear for the trip!”

“But…wouldn’t you like that?”

Kyuhyun blushed and turned his face away, “Aish! You erted food monster! Go pack!”

Changmin pouted and jumped out of the room after being smacked in the by Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun started spacing out as he had a mental image of Changmin without clothes. “OMO! KYUHYUN!!!! What the heck are you thinking?!?! Aish! That Pabo Changmin gave me a mental image!!!!”

Kyuhyun finished stuffing his suitcase with all the basic things he needed for the trip and then sat down on his bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the old EXO mansion, the EXO members began meeting in the entrance with their suitcases where Tao waited for them.

Tao smiled as he saw Baekhyun with a suitcase with a ramen pictures and Chanyeol with one with a bacon pictures.

“Aigoo. Those two are always so cute! Kekeke, their couple’s suitcases remind me of the ones Kris and I had…”

Tao turned away to look at the sky with sad eyes. “Why did I have to be punished this way? First my love hurts me and those whom I love, and then he just goes away… Why?!? I…I am so alone…So alone…”

A warm hand interrupted Tao from his thoughts. He turned around to see Suho smiling with all the EXO members smiling gently at him.

“Tao. We know you feel lonely, but know that we are here with you, arasso? We are a family. We are one, we are EXO!”

Tao smiled, “Deh. We are one”

“Ok, ok! Let’s go! I want to leave this creepy place!” Lay said as he walked away.

“Lets go” Suho placed his arm around Tao’s shoulders to bring him comfort. As they walked away, Tao turned around to see the mansion.

“Goodbye Kris. I love you”

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The EXO members arrived back at the “S.M. Mansion” where Jaejoong and Leeteuk arranged places for them to sleep.

Changmin was kicked out of his room since Sulay was to sleep there, though Kyuhyun gladly accepted him to sleep with him. The rest of EXO was scattered all around the house.

Kyuhyun snuggled up to Changmin once they were in bed together.

“You’re really warm” Kyuhyun giggled.

“And you’re squishy!” Changmin poked Kyuhyun’s stomach fat.

“Yah! I’m not squishy!”

“Sure… And I hate food”

“Aish! Goodnight!”

“Nooo! I’m kidding!”

“…”

“Kyu?”

“…”

“Baby?”

“…”

“Kyutie?”

“BabyKyu?”

“…”

“My little piece of heaven?”

“…”

“Yah Kyu! I’m running out of cute nicknames and I’m getting hungry, so you better say something!”

“Something”

“…”

“…”

“Aish! Fine! Goodnight!” Changmin covered his face with the pillow. Kyuhyun smiled and then started rubbing his face on Changmin’s chest.

“Wah! Kyu! What are you doing?”

“I’m cleaning my nose”

“Ewww! Stop!”

“Kekekeke. The great Lord Voldemin is scared of boogers?”

“Ani…”

“I was just kidding anyways. I was just being silly…”

“Oh… Well I wasn’t scared of your boogers anyways”

“Sure you weren’t”

“I wasn’t”

“Aigoo, Changminnie, you’re so easy to tease! No wonder Yoochun always gets in a good mood after fighting you!”

“I’m not! ......He does?!”

Kyuhyun laughed and shook his head as he stretched his neck to kiss Changmin’s cheek.

“Goodnight”

“Aww. But I can’t sleep”

After a moment of thinking Kyuhyun said, “Do you want me to sing you a lullaby my Umma used to sing for me?”

Changmin nodded as his eyes grew with anticipation. Kyuhyun caressed Changmin’s hair as he sang:

“Hush now baby, don’t you cry,

Rest your wings, my butterfly.

Peace will come to you in time,

And I will sing this lullaby.

The world has turned the day to dark,

I leave this night with a heavy heart.

When I return to dry your eyes,

I will sing this lullaby”
 

Once he was done, Kyuhyun turned to Changmin who was falling asleep.

“You voice…beautifur….” Changmin yawned as he fell asleep.

Kyuhyun smiled and snuggled up to Changmin and fell asleep as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Wake up sleepy heads! We are leaving now” Leeteuk and Jaejoong’s voice woke everyone up at around 4:30 in the morning.

“I don’t wanna” Changmin groaned while Kyuhyun tried untangling himself from Changmin’s orangutan arms.

“Wake up Minnie! We get to go the trip today, come on!”

“I wanna shreep!”

“You can shreep on the way, now I need you to get up!”

“Kyu…carry me”

“You’re the one with super strength, not me! Come one, wake up!”

“…” Changmin had his face on the pillow.

Kyuhyun grunted, “Fine. If you don’t wake up, there will be no more kissing”

After hearing that, Changmin shot right up and ran downstairs with the luggage leaving Kyuhyun with a stupefied look.

“Dang……I didn’t think that would ACTUALLY wake him up…”

“Kyu! You coming?” Changmin shouted from downstairs.

“Deh!” Kyuhyun skipped down the stairs where mostly everyone was ready.

“Ok, is everyone ready?” Jaejoong asked

“It seems like we only need Hanchul and YaeHa” Junsu said after counting.

“Everyone run!!!!” Hangeng shouted as he ran out while carrying YaeHa.

“Oh, !” Leeteuk, Jaejoong, Yunho, and Kangin ran out leaving the others completely dumbfounded.

“Why are they running?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know. It seems like they are afraid of, OHMAHGAWD!” Junsu shrieked after seeing Heechul.

“OHMAHGAWSH! RUNFORYOURLIVES!!!! THEREISAMADDIVAONTHELOOSE!!!” Yoochun and Junsu ran out with the EXO members.

Only Changkyu was stupid enough to stay.

“Heechul, are you ok?” Changmin asked.

Heechul glared at him with eyes that could steal away his soul.

“Come here Heechul Umma. This will probably help you?” Kyuhyun smiled as he rubbed Heechul’s temples.

After a while, Heechul smiled and skipped around happily, “Kyaa! BabyKyu called me Umma! Yay! I’m his Umma! Yay!!!!”

Everyone stood there with their mouths hanging open.

“This is the first time Heechul has ever calmed down after being mad about being woken up!” Hangeng said in disbelief.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a long trip. The S.M. Clan arrived at a small town that was covered in snow. Every two couples had a cabin to stay at and everyone ran out to pick one.

The order of the cabins was this one:

  1. Yunjae and Kangteuk.
  2. Hanchul and YaeHa (everyone was scared to share a cabin with them)
  3. Yoosu and Hunhan
  4. Yewook and Sibum
  5. Changkyu and Baekyeol
  6. Sulay and Tao
  7. Kaisoo and Xiuchen

 

After everyone finished unpacking, Heechul began looking at the tons of applications people turned in for his school. After reading a certain name, he grinned.

“I knew you would register Changminnie”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!!I'm back with the update as I promised!!!! Yay!!! Kekeke I'm sorry for those of you wanting naughty Changyu y times... That will happen later in the fic^^ But, yay! Snow trip! I was actually going to have to so cliche- Lets go to the beach!- kind of trip but decided snowboarding actually is cooler! I hope...

Today was a hectic day since it was my first day of school (Technically like my first day of schoool for the hundreth time...but you get me, right?)

I'm so excited I get to take Japanese III this year! Yay! I now wish there was a Korean class at my school...T.T Oh well....

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chappy! I shall leave now, I have a cookie waiting for me!^^

Love,

~Hellena