The Council

Crimson Kiss

“Wow…you look extremely chirpy today…” Sungmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun blushed while Ryeowook grinned, “Chincha? Oh…hehe”

“I wonder why….” Ryeowook asked sarcastically.

Sungmin squinted his eyes, “Am I missing out on something?”

Kyuhyun froze, “Eh? No! No, no. Nothing is going on… nope. Nothing at all.”

Sungmin shrugged, “Oh well. It’s none of my business anyways. Ryeowook, has there been anything for me to work on?”

“Eh? No, not really. It’s been a very calm day today. I guess you can just do the routine checkups and I also need you to take a look at those blood samples we talked about” Ryeowook smiled.

“Arasso. Kyuhyun, will you go take the blood samples from the specimen fridge to my working station in the lab? I’ll check them later once “I’m done with the checkups”

“Deh, which blood samples do you want?” Kyuhyun asked

Sungmin turned to Ryeowook “Ménière’s Disease, right?”

“Deh. A long time patient with that disease recently died, so we need to do a little more investigation”

“Arasso. I’ll go get the samples ready” Kyuhyun nodded and walked towards the lab. He washed his hands and then put on his gloves, shoe covers, protective suit, cap, and mask. He then walked to the back of the lab where the door to the specimen fridge was.

Kyuhyun used his staff key to open the specimen fridge. Inside it was blood samples of different diseases; only a few people had access to it.

He walked inside and went through the list that was in alphabetical order and looked for “M”

“Let’s see….malaria…meningitis….Oh! I passed it… Ménière’s disease...”

Kyuhyun took the blood sample out and placed it on the test tube rack. He took off his equipment and changed gloves before uncapping the sample.

He walked to the cabinets to get the microscope, but his foot caught on a cable and tripped.

“A chi cha! These stupid cables….aish!” Kyuhyun grunted and took the microscope out. He prepared the microscope and took out slides; carefully, he placed a drop of blood on the slide.

“Good. This is all done, ready for Sungmin to look at. I better tell Ryeowook to tell Sungmin to hurry”

Kyuhyun asked another nurse to watch over the room without touching anything and walked towards Ryeowook once he took off his gloves.

“Wookie. Tell Sungmin that the samples are ready” Kyuhyun smiled

“Good! Gwomawo Kyuhyun! Kekeke. You still have the “I just had ” glow” Ryeowook teased

Kyuhyun blushed and shook his head before leaving. He felt a slight sting on his left hand and looked at it. He noticed he had a small cut on his index finger.

“Aish. I must have cut myself when I tripped…” Kyuhyun sighed and walked towards the restroom. He washed his finger and then applied a Band-Aid on.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The lunch bell finally rung and Changmin bid farewell to his students.

Taemin shyly walked towards him, “Professor Jung…is it ok if I eat lunch in your classroom?”

Changmin remembered what Minho said, He is really quiet, and extremely shy… I was actually going to ask you if it’s ok for you to stay there and eat with him…”

“It must be hard making friends…”

“Of course Taemin! Your brother must have told you that I’m a…”

“Vampire, deh. But I already knew it from the moment I saw you” Taemin smiled shyly.

“Aigoo. This kid is too adorable. He reminds me of how shy Kyu tends to be”

“Arasso. How is your project coming along?”

Taemin took out a bento box with rice, kimchi, and leftover marinated beef cubes, “Good. I’m getting a little bit of history from Appa Onew”

“Oh, so Jinki is their father…. I didn’t know they were from the SHINee clan….”

“That’s great” Changmin smiled while he took out leftover bibimbap Jaejoong made the day before.

Taemin nodded and proceeded to eat his lunch. Changmin shrugged out the awkwardness and ate while he looked at the class rosters.

“Are you trying to memorize names?”

“Deh. I really hate having to ask you guy’s names all the time…”

“It’s fine. Besides, the girls get excited when you ask them”

Changmin chuckled, “Do they?”

“Deh. It’s annoying. All I hear them talk about is the ‘new history teacher’”

Changmin laughed, “Aigoo that’s weird. Well, if they annoy you, just tell them to stop”

“Ani. They will murder me if I say something”

“Aigoo Taemin. You’re a vampire and you’re afraid of girls?”

Taemin stared at Changmin blankly and then looked down.

“Oh…….he IS scared of girls…… That’s ironic….because he does look like one…and AISH! Changmin! Stop it! Instead of making fun of this kid, help him!”

“Well, if you ever have any problems or anything…I’m here for you. It might be nice to talk to another vampire other than your family”

Taemin nodded slowly and smiled while he finished eating.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jaejoong smiled widely and opened his arms to welcome the Vampire Council, “Brothers, and sisters! How have you been?!”

“Alright. Dealing with the world isn’t so easy ever since you resigned Jae” Jiyong smiled and hugged Jaejoong.

“Aigoo. You knew I had to once my cute Chunnie was born”

“Deh, I know. I just love teasing you.” Jiyong turned to Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, and Leeteuk, “It has been a while”

“Deh. You still have that extravagant fashion style of always GD” Heechul smiled and hugged him.

“My…it has been such a long time since I heard that name. Well you still have the same extravagant attitude Heechul”

Jiyong turned and saw a stern Yunho and Yoochun, “Aigoo, don’t be so serious. I know that nothing else could be done about Seunghyun, please, don’t be so glum”

“Miahne Jiyong, we wish it could have ended another way” Yunho hugged him.

“Me too” Jiyong whispered and then turned to EXO”

“You boys sure have matured and grown so much since I last saw you!!! I’m glad that you are no longer living afraid. But you could have asked us for help…that’s why we’re here” Jiyong hugged each of them.

At last, there were Siwon and Kibum who stood there awkwardly.

“Well come here! Its great meeting more friendly werewolves! Come here, don’t be shy!” Jiyong hugged them.

“Where are the other Council members?” Jaejoong asked

“Oh, they’ll be here shortly. Chaerin and Seungri fighting just annoyed me, so I left them”

Leeteuk smiled, “Ever since I’ve known them, those two have never stopped fight…”

“YAH! KWON JIYONG!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH THEM?!?!” a young woman with black-short hair appeared.

“Miahne Minzy, but I couldn’t stand those two…”

Soon, six others appeared as well.

“Welcome to the S.M. Clan mansion!!!” Jaejoong bowed.

“Come inside, I’m sure you guys will feel more comfortable with introductions inside” Yunho made a gesture for everyone to go inside.

“Wah! It’s been so long everyone!” Dara smiled and hugged everyone, “It’s a pleasure meeting you Siwon and Kibum!”

Siwon and Kibum were warmly welcomed by all the Council Members.

“So where are our newbies?” Taeyang asked

“They are all working right now actually….we didn’t know you guys were going to come this early….” Leeteuk said

“Where is Changmin?” Bom asked

“Your little punching bag got a job as well…” Yoochun smiled

“Bwoh?! Chincha?”

“Deh…he got it since he wanted to feel useful now that he has a boyfriend” Junsu grinned

“Oh yeah! That Kyuhyun is Changmin’s boyfriend, right?” Jiyong clapped excitedly.

“Yesung, your boyfriend is also a newbie, right?” Dara smiled

“Deh. He is working with Kyuhyun in a clinic”

“Wow…how prestigious…” Minzy said in awe.

“Well, why don’t we all go and drink some tea, shall we?” Jaejoong smiled as he got up and walked to the kitchen

“Always so thoughtful Jaejoong!” Jiyong smiled

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook waited for Changmin and Yesung outside of the clinic since their shift ended.

“Where is Sungmin? Isn’t his shift over with ours?” Kyuhyun asked

“He is probably either still doing his studies on that disease or cleaning up…”

“Ah, ok. Oh! And stop implying why I’m in such ‘a good mood’!!!”

“I’m not implying! You ARE in a good mood for having with Changmin!”

“Who what with who?” Sungmin appeared

Kyuhyun let his head drop to the table in defeat.

“Chillax Kyu. He has the after glow, that’s why he’s in such a good mood today” Ryeowook smiled

“Wookie!!!”

“What?! There is no shame in that!”

“Oh, I didn’t know you are in a relationship. Well, congratulations! I guess…” Sungmin said awkwardly

“Aish. See what you did Wookie? Now it’s all awkward…”

“Ani, its fine. Was it your first time?” Sungmin asked

Kyuhyun blushed and looked away.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Well congratulations!”

“I’m surprised you aren’t sore Kyu…” Ryeowook snorted

Kyuhyun glared at him, “Did you forget I can heal…?”

“Oh, yeah!”

“Anyways, did you by any chance touch the sample, Kyu?”

“Eh? No…I don’t think so. Why?”

“Oh…I guess it must have been something that moved it…”

“Why did something happen?” Ryeowook asked.

“Deh. The sample spilled a bit, but it was as if someone did it by accident with their finger or something. I just wanted to know, since it’s easy to get infected if you have any wounds”

Kyuhyun froze. He thought about his cut on his finger and the spilled sample.

“….could I have done it? Oh well…I can cure myself anyways”

“I’m sure everything will be fine Sungmin. Were you able to see find anything out?”

“No. I got the same results that the records say. I guess we won’t be able to know if this was the cause of death of that person…”

“Oh well…” Ryeowook shrugged

“Oh, Kyuhyun. Do you mind if we exchange phone numbers in case of anything?” Sungmin asked

“Sure” Kyuhyun took out his phone and showed Sungmin his number and then copied his.

“Thanks, now in case you need anything, you can contact me anytime”

“Wow, thanks Sungmin!”

“Kyu!!” Changmin walked up to him with a wide smile.

“Changmin!” Kyuhyun giggled and ran up to him and hugged him.

“Oh, Changmin, this is Sungmin”

“Sungmin, this is my boyfriend Changmin”

“Annyeonghaseo! It’s a pleasure meeting you!” Sungmin smiled and stretched out his hand

“Deh, I could say the same! Well, Wookie, Yesung asked me to bring you with us since the Co…Ermm…our family arrived”

“Oh! Ok. Well, goodbye Sungmin!” Ryeowook bowed and they all walked towards Changmin’s car.

“Goodbye!” Sungmin waved and walked away.

“You pabo! You almost said the Council!” Ryeowook sighed

“Aish! Don’t get mad at me! I’m not perfect!”

“Yes you are” Kyuhyun kissed him

“Ugh…first the after glow…now…cheesy words” Ryeowook pretended to faint out of disgust.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Changmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun arrived at S.M. Mansion and were welcomed by Jaejoong.

“Come in guys! The Council has been waiting for you!”

In the living room, eight people stood there.

“Changmin, it is nice seeing you again” Jiyong smiled

Changmin smiled and bowed, “Its nice seeing you too”

“Yah! Changmin! Since when did you become responsible?” Bom playfully punched him

“Yah! You still punch like a girl Unnie” Changmin smirked

“Who taught you how to punch, eh?!”

“Guys…please…” Jiyong glared at them.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked up to them as Jaejoong told them to.

“Welcome to the Vampire Family Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun. It is our delight to have the both of you as one of us” Jiyong smiled, “the Council members are CL, Bom, Minzy, Dara, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and I, Jiyong or GDragon”

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun bowed, “It is a pleasure meeting you”

“Kyaa! They are so cute!” Dara and Bom squealed

“Aish! Cant the two of you control yourselves for a minute?” CL said annoyed

“Yah! Leave us alone!” Dara stuck her tongue out.

“So….this is the Council..?” Kyuhyun smiled at the Council members fighting childishly.

“Ahem!” Jiyong pretended to cough and the two stopped.

“Alright then, lets go eat because I haven’t tasted Jaejoong’s food in years and I’m hungry!” Daesung walked to the dining area.

“Kyuhyun I want you to sit next to me!” Bom smiled and pulled Kyuhyun’s hand

Changmin was about to sit on Kyuhyun’s other side, but was pushed by GD, “Sorry, I would like to sit next to our newbie, and Ryeowook will sit to my other side”

Changmin pouted but sat on the chair in front of Kyuhyun.

“Aigoo! Kyuhyun, you are so cute!” Bom pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks

“Yah! Stop being such a ert noona!” Changmin said mad

“I’m not a ert you jealous jellyfish!”

“Well here goes my idea of a nice and quiet meal” Heechul grunted.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After eating, talking with the Council, and being pinched by Bom, Kyuhyun flopped to his bed.

“You ok Kyu?”Changmin asked

“Deh. I’m just tired. How was your day at school by the way? Did you talk to Minho or his little brother?”

“It was good. And deh. Taemin stayed in my class during lunch. I don’t think he really has friends…he’s very shy”

“Aigoo...poor thing!”

“Deh… I’m gonna shower now” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead

“Deh”

“Wanna join”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Ani, I don’t want any of the Council members walking in on us…”

“True…ok” Changmin undressed himself and walked inside the restroom.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “Aigoo. Umma, why is this man so amazing?”

Kyuhyun’s phone rang. He reached his pocket to check and saw he had a text message.

 

 

From: Sungmin

To: Me

Annyeong Kyuhyun! I’m sorry to bother you so late. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out to eat tomorrow during lunch since I’m sick of the clinic’s cafeteria food.

 

 

 

 

To: Sungmin

From: Me

It’s fine Sungmin. Sure, that would be nice^^

 

 

 

From: Sungmin

To: Me

Alright then! I’ll see you tomorrow! Have a goodnight :)

 

 

 

 

To: Sungmin

From: Me

Thank you. Goodnight to you too!

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! I'm sorry I'm taking so long to update...life...is...a ...-__-

But, hopefully, as of today i will update reagularly like before^^ Thank you all for reading!!!

Love,

~Hellena