Nostalgia

Crimson Kiss

Changmin got up and lifted the paper. “What turns me on the most is…..” Changmin’s face turned crimson red as he looked at the others.

“Come on! Everyone else said what they get by! It’s your turn! Unless you want meet Angelica….” Heechul said impatiently as he hit the chair with the whip.

Changmin bit his lip and shook his head with frustration, “What turns me on the most is…Kyuhyun…. He seems so delicate and frail that he just entices you and provokes this desire inside of you to ravish him. Seeing him in his nurse uniform has been one of the times I almost lost control, because one sight of him and BOOM, there is no way to control yourself. Even though we haven’t come together as one, I look forward to it not because of the , but I cant wait for the time that we can both become part of each other; both together as one. And I would probably say more things but if Heechul reads this he will probably kill me so I’m done”

With that, Changmin slowly sat down as the others studied him carefully.

“Hmmm, you’re safe, though you were close from earning a beating. Anyways…..so you two haven’t done it yet?” Heechul asked bluntly

Changmin nodded shyly while Ryeowook patted him on the back.

“Well then! That was all for today! My special guards will you out, because you guys cant know where this is” Heechul snapped his fingers and people covered in black clothing covered the “students’” faces and took them out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun, Jaejoong, Leeteuk, and Luhan had been enjoying the time in the Jacuzzi while wearing comfortable clothes they could dry out later since they didn’t have bathing suits.

“Well I’m glad that we have all been able to relax here. My skin was getting too dry from the cold weather…” Jaejoong exhaled as he lifted his arms to check his hands.

“Deh! Aigoo…I don’t know how long its been since my raccoon let me relax” Leeteuk stretched his body.

“Relax?” Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

“Oh, well you see… Kangin loves to have…” Leeteuk started to explain but was abruptly cut off by Jaejoong.

“Don’t corrupt my innocent Kyu!!!!”

“I was just answering his question!” Leeteuk pouted

“Just say that you are kept busy by him….”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, “Ok. I’m kept busy by Kangin…”

“Ok...” Kyuhyun said a little awkwardly as he had an idea of what they were probably meaning.

“So where is your brick-faced lover?” Leeteuk asked Luhan.

“He is not brick-faced! He...he just has trouble showing emotions…. And I don’t know…some creeps took him away along with Changmin”

“Oh Teukkie cut it! You’re being such a meanie towards poor Lulu!” Jaejoong patted Luhan’s head.

“Still….where could they be?” Luhan asked. Jaejoong and Leeteuk grinned at each other because they didn’t know whether to tell Luhan or not. On the other hand, Kyuhyun looked away guiltily.

“You’ll find out soon” Leeteuk winked earning a smack from Jaejoong.

“Aigoo Leeteuk, what has Kangin done to our angel?” Jaejoong sighed.

“He corrupted me; now I’m a fallen angel” Leeteuk smiled.

“Yeah you aren’t that special to be called like that” Jaejoong stuck his tongue out.

 

Kyuhyun giggled but then he felt water covering his entire body. He struggled to gasp for air but he seemed to be sinking far deep inside the water. He felt his chest burning where the pendant was and a red light captured him. As soon as the light enveloped him, he was able to breathe once more.

From far away, a blurry figure of a woman was seen floating with a beautiful black dress and a small golden cross around her neck.

“Who are you?”

“I’m here my dear Alexander. I’m here son”

Kyuhyun sudden felt nostalgia and a sudden pain in his chest.

“My name is not Alexander; I am not your son”

The woman was much clearer. It was Queen Alexandria.

“Yes, yes. You are my son, my Alexander. My son, my son. Protect them…you have to protect them with all you have. Please, don’t be like me…you must protect them…”

Alexandria then began to swim away causing an unknown grief in Kyuhyun. He stretched out his arm longing to touch her, but before he even touched a thread of her black robe, she vanished.

“KYUHYUN!!! Wake up! Wake up!” shouts were heard from everywhere. Kyuhyun was now on the surface with his eyes closed.

“Ahhh” Kyuhyun gasped for air as he sat up.

“Oh, thank God! Thank God! We thought you were dead!” Jaejoong embraced Kyuhyun tightly while Leeteuk and Luhan covered them with towels.

“Kyu…what happened? I wasn’t able to enter your mind...in fact…I cant enter your mind anymore” Luhan frowned

“I…It was the Queen…I think…”

Jaejoong and Leeteuk looked at each other with confusion, “The Queen? You mean…Queen Alexandria?”

“Deh…” Kyuhyun said sadly as he placed a hand on his aching chest.

“Did something happen? Did she say anything?” Jaejoong placed his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder after seeing Kyuhyun in pain.

“She said…she said I was called…Alexander…? Yes…that name and also called me her son… this doesn’t make sense? Didn’t she kill herself after Selene was killed? I do remember saying I had to avenge my sister… and she also warned me to “protect them” but I don’t know what….”

Leeteuk frowned, “You sure you heard those exact words?”

“Deh…”

“You’re right…this doesn’t make any sense….I don’t understand… I knew your mother… and it certainly wasn’t the Queen…” Jaejoong said as he stood up.

“Well, whatever it is, if its important, I’m sure that we will find out soon” Luhan shrugged and helped Kyuhyun up.

They all went to change into the change of clothes they prepared after their “so relaxing” time at the Jacuzzi.

“MY ANGEL!” Kangin suddenly appeared and hugged Leeteuk.

“Whoa there! Someone seems like they missed me…” Leeteuk giggled as Kangin kissed his entire face.

“Hey YunhoBear! How was school?” Jaejoong opened his arms wide to receive Yunho in a warm embrace.

“Ugh…” Yunho grunted as he covered his face on Jaejoong’s chest.

“Whoa there! Mr. Incredible is a softie now!” Yoochun appeared ready to greet Junsu who was also in a bad

mood.

 “Where is Wookie?” Leeteuk asked

“He went to see his Tarzan as soon as we were let free” Sehun said monotonously as he patted Luhan.

“KYUU!!!!”  Changmin ran up to him wile pouting.

“Minnie!!!!” Kyuhyun smiled when Changmin hugged him.

“Kyuuuu” Changmin whined

“What is it Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked

“I don’t want to go there anymore….” Changmin

“Come here…lets go to our cabin. Lets rest” Kyuhyun giggled nervously as he took a pouting Changmin to their cabin where Baekyeol where doing yoga.

“Hey guys! You’re back!” Chanyeol smiled as he placed his foot behind his head.

“Ouch….” Changmin made a face and then slumped on the bed.

“Aigoo Changmin I’m sure Heechul’s school wasn’t that bad…”

“IT WAS! It was the most humiliating time of my life!!! I was so…wait… how did you know I was talking about Heechul’s school? The others didn’t mention it either…”

Kyuhyun froze, “eh…ummm. Well... I assumed!!!!” Kyuhyun turned away from Changmin and pretended to prepare the bed for the night”

Changmin squinted his eyes and walked behind Kyuhyun who grew tense when he realized Changmin was behind him.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Deh?”

“Did you…sign me up?”

Kyuhyun laughed nervously, “Psh!!! Of course not! Why would you think that!?!?!”

“Chincha? Well then, look at my face and tell me”

“Eh?”

“Just look at my face and tell me. Its easy, right. You didn’t do it. So it should be easy”

Kyuhyun turned to look at Changmin intensely in the eye.

After a while of staring, Kyuhyun lowered his head and whispered, “Maybe…”

Changmin shook his head with surprise, “Maybe?”

Kyuhyun bit his lips and sighed, “Deh…I did it… Miahne…. If you want ill talk with Heechul Umma…”

Changmin shook his head once again and chuckled, “Aigoo Kyu, its fine. But I’m curious, why did you sign me up?”

“…”

“…”

“He wasn’t the D!” Chanyeol butted in from the other side of the cabin.

“Chanyeol! Miahne! Don’t mind him!” Baekhyun bowed in apology and smacked Chanyeol’s head.

Changmin ce again to Kyuhyun who was biting his lip out of embarrassment.

“Kyu?”

“Aigoo….well…I wanted to know…if one of us could actually learn…you know…but…I was too scared to enter myself….”

“So you put me instead?”

Kyuhyun lowered his head once again, “Miahne….I promise I wont do anything like that ever again!”

Changmin chuckled lightly, “I’m not mad at you silly! I just wanted to know why you signed me up. Don’t worry, I’ll stay”

“You’ll stay?”

“Deh. If my Kyu wants me to do it, ill do whatever he wants!”

“Aigoo Changmin!” Kyuhyun giggled

“But for that. I have to punish you”

“Huh?”

“WITH THIS!!!!” Changmin pinned Kyuhyun down while tickling him.

“AHAHAHAHA! NOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! AIGOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kyuhyun laughed until he started coughing and choking.

“Ah! Kyu! Miahne!!!” Changmin brought him water.

“Ghamsamnida” Kyuhyun smiled brightly after he regained his composure. Changmin smiled and sat next to him while he made circles on his back.

“What are you doing Minnie?”

“Umma used to do this to me whenever I coughed…”

Kyuhyun smiled, but then at the sound of the word “Umma” he felt of nostalgia and an immediate pain in his chest.

“What’s wrong Kyu?” Changmin asked after seeing Kyuhyun’s bright expression darken. Not knowing how to tell him, Kyuhyun placed his hand on Changmin’s head and sent him telepathic images.

“Whoa! I didn’t know you could do that! That is so cool! But…that’s weird… why did she call you Alexander?”

Kyuhyun frowned, “I don’t think I knew how to do this…it was more like…instinct…? I don’t know… and I’m also confused…but, oh well”

“Alrighty then, right now you’re with me. And we are both going to cuddle together and sleep nice and warm!” Changmin covered himself and Kyuhyun with the blanket while they cuddled. Seeing this as a cue, Baekhyun turned the light off and went off to cuddle with his Happy Virus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!Aigoo... this chapter was a failure once again...>_< Ahhhh! i hope the next chapter is better...^^ Thank you all for reading!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena