The Truth Part 2

Crimson Kiss

Changmin froze after hearing those words. “Wait…what? He…he loves me? KYUHYUN LOVES ME?!?!”

Changmin smiled gently and slowly caressed Kyuhyun’s face. “I’m really glad Kyu. I am so glad that you love me!” a few tears fell from Changmin’s eyes.

“Ahh!” Kyuhyun groaned in pain when he tried moving. Blood was oozing off a cut he got from the fall.

Changmin felt his stomach turn and his fangs grow at the smell of Kyuhyun’s fresh blood. “Oh God, no! This can’t be happening! No! Please! Why!?”

“Changmin are you alright?! Your eyes…” Kyuhyun gasped.

“I’m fine Kyu! My eyes what?” Changmin began breathing faster.

“They are red!!!”   Changmin froze. “Oh no! I need to help Kyuhyun out without me drinking his blood! Dammit! Why do I suddenly have to urge to drink?! I’ve never had it! First, get Kyuhyun home safely.”

Kyuhyun groaned again when he tried to move. “Ok Kyu baby, I need to take you to the house. Can you trust me?”

Kyuhyun slowly nodded. “Ok, I need you to really trust me. I need you to close your eyes, and don’t open them until I tell you to, ok?”

“Deh…” Kyuhyun smiled weakly as he shut his eyes. Changmin carefully lifted Kyuhyun and placed him on his back. “Well Changmin, if you’re going to start acting like a vampire, might as well make a use of it!”

As soon as Changmin secured Kyuhyun on his back, he ran at superhuman speed towards the house. Once there, he called Junsu who was there.

“Omo! What happened?!?” Junsu cried out when he saw them get in.

“He...he fell down. Junsu! Help!” Changmin hissed as he showed his brother his eyes and fangs.

“Oh dear…here bring him. Umma and Appa are on their way. I’ll take care of him; you stay away until Appa gets to you arasso?” Junsu carried Kyuhyun who still had his eyes closed.

Changmin nodded and ran out of the house. “Dammit! I finally get to confess to Kyu, but my stupid urge comes out of the blue! What is going on? Why am I like this?”

“Changmin!” Jaejoong and Yunho shouted when they got there. They both saw Changmin’s eyes.

“Jae dear, go help Kyuhyun, I’ll stay here with Minnie” Yunho walked towards Changmin.

“Why is this happening?!” Changmin said in desperation.

“Don’t worry son, this has happened to all of us!” Yunho said calmly.

“But why?! Why now of all times?!” Changmin shook his head and paced back and forth.

“Because it’s time Changmin. Its time for you to be Bonded and become a full vampire. Even though you are a pureblood, born from purebloods, you are still weak, and all of your powers haven’t developed yet”

Changmin stopped and looked at Yunho. “Bonded? By drinking blood? Whose blood am I gonna….”

Changmin’s eyes widened, “Ani! Ani! I can’t drink Kyuhyun’s blood! He needs to know! He has to decide!”

Yunho shook his head, “Changmin, this is the time. You blood and fangs know it! You must drink his blood!”

Changmin fell do his knees, “But I…I could never hurt him! Appa, I love him!!!”

Yunho chuckled, “Son, the Bond doesn’t mean that you will drink all of his blood remember? It’s where you will satisfy your thirst and turn him into a vampire. Your lifelong companion”

“But…what if he doesn’t want to be a vampire? Besides! His Umma…she was killed by one of us!”

“That kid loves you Changmin. I believe that his love is greater than his anger. Now come, Jaejoong and Junsu have helped Kyuhyun. We will leave you so that you can tell him. You have to.”

Yunho and Changmin walked in where Kyuhyun sat calmly on the couch, with his eyes closed. Changmin smiled, “Aigoo! I forgot to tell him to open his eyes! You’re so cute!”

“He is well. He only had a few scratches and bruises. But we didn’t manage to get him to open his eyes. He says he is waiting for you Changminnie” Junsu smiled.

“Deh. Ghamsamnida. Kyu, dear, you can open your eyes now”

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and gasped in amusement when he saw Changmin’s blood-red eyes again.

“Changmin…what is going on?”

Changmin nodded at the others who left the house, “I’m going to tell you Kyu. I’m going to tell you everything”

Kyuhyun nodded as Changmin sat next to him.

“Kyuhyun, what I’m going to say has been a secret for my family and many others, and the reason that I’m telling you this is because I love you and I trust you completely”

Kyuhyun blushed and nodded. “Kyuhyun, I want you to know, that no matter what, I will always love you, and I understand if what you feel and think towards me right now changes”

Kyuhyun stared at Changmin nervous and nodded once again. “Omo! Changmin…you’re scaring me? What is going on? What secret? And of course I would never leave you silly!”

Changmin gasped and took Kyuhyun’s hand. “Kyuhyun, I’m a vampire”

“Oh gosh! Please! If you don’t accept me…please forgive me!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he stared at Changmin intensely.

“A vampire?”

“Deh. I’m a vampire. A creature that drinks blood. Kyuhyun…are you afraid of me now?”

Kyuhyun gave Changmin a warm smile, “I would never be afraid of you Changmin. I will always love you! It doesn’t matter if you’re a vampire; it is with YOU that I’ve felt safe with”

Changmin began to sob as he hugged Kyuhyun. “Thank you Kyuhyun! I am so glad! I’m so glad that you accept me!!!”

“But…I have a few questions…” Kyuhyun smiled

“Deh! Ask!” Changmin sat upright.

“If you’re a vampire, why don’t you go and kill people for blood? And why do you eat regular food?”

Changmin opened his mouth to answer, but Jaejoong walked in and answered.

“Yes, we’re vampires, but we don’t need human blood to survive. The blood of our companion’s is more than enough. Besides, we can eat normal food and process it just like humans.”

Kyuhyun nodded in amusement, “Then…does that mean all those myths about the sun, garlic, and crosses are lies?”

“Yes. We are vampires, but we are not like the ones from books and movies. We are semi-immortals. We can live for as long as we live, but we can be murdered by other vampires. We can also get sick and hurt like humans. It depends on our powers and our strength on how fast we recover, but it IS possible to become sick for a long time depending on the disease. We won’t age once we have Bonded, but we are pretty much normal…” Yunho smiled

“Ah I see. So...you’re all vampires, right?” Kyuhyun looked at the Jung family.

“Deh. We are the DBSK Clan. There are other clans here as well. There is the SUJU clan, where Yesung, your friend Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, and Hangeng are part of” Yoochun smiled

“Wookie is a vampire?!?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Deh. He is a newborn, he was turned just a few months before he and Yesung got married” Junsu clapped.

Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped, “Omo! I can’t believe it! Wait…what about what happened today? Why did Siwon said that Changmin would hurt me just like they did with his friend?”

“Kyuhyun…Siwon is a werewolf. You know those stories about vampires and werewolves hating each other? Well, those ARE true… I think Siwon was afraid of you being turned into a vampire just like Ryeowook. He thinks that our kind did it without their consent” Changmin explained

“OMO! So...Siwonnie is a werewolf!? Aigoo…Is that why he hurt you?” Kyuhyun touched Changmin’s face

“Deh…”    Kyuhyun stared at Changmin’s eyes.

“Why are your eyes suddenly red? I have never seen your eyes like that, and the others don’t have red eyes…”

Changmin looked at Jaejoong for help. “Kyuhyun, there is a little more to the vampire ways. You see, our clan, we are all purebloods. Yunho and me, both purebloods conceived Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin, which makes them purebloods as well. But even purebloods have to go through the Awakening Phase. We will keep on aging and remain weak without our powers fully developed until we Bond” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho.

“What is the Bond?” Kyuhyun asked with interest.

“This is part of our Awakening. It’s where the vampire and their vampire instincts choose an individual who will be his/her companion for eternity. He vampire will drink part of the individual’s blood, but will also give his/her blood to the individual; thus transforming him/her to a vampire. It’s more of a love pact as well. Only those who are in love can do this, or else the individual will die. Changmin’s heart and vampire instincts have chosen you, as his companion. That’s why his body is reacting the way he his. But it is your choice; vampires would never force a human to give his/her blood.” Yunho explained

“That means…that I would become a vampire?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Deh, but I won’t force you to unless you want to!” Changmin added.

“Kyuhyun…there are two more things we have to tell you…” Jaejoong said with a sad expression.

“What is it Umma?” Kyuhyun grinned while holding Changmin’s hand.

“Remember how I told you...your Umma helped me and saved my life?” Jaejoong sat down.

Kyuhyun nodded. “Well, your Umma knew I was a vampire. How? I have no idea…but she knew and offered me her blood because I was so weak.”

Kyuhyun gasped, “So…my Umma gave her some of her blood to save you?” Jaejoong nodded.

“Wow…but how did my Umma know you were a vampire?”

“That my dear, is still a mystery” Yunho smiled.

“Ok. Oh! You said there were two things…what is the other one?” Kyuhyun asked with anticipation.

Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu looked at Changmin with worry.

“Kyuhyun, I need you to understand. Not all vampires are like us. There are some evil ones who strive for power, who attack humans and feed on them, even though they don’t need to and aren’t supposed to.” Changmin said in a serious voice.

“Remember the day you saw me on the clinic? The day we met…”

Kyuhyun nodded as he smiled brightly. “I had been attacked by a vampire who wanted my blood in order to become more powerful”

“Deh! So that’s why you got well so soon!”

“That vampire…he was also looking for a sacred item for vampires…a pendant”

Kyuhyun froze. “Could he be talking about THAT pendant?”

“I don’t know how, but we think your Umma had that pendant. The vampire went to take it, but…he also...He also took your Umma’s life. We are so sorry Kyu! It was one of US that murdered your Umma!!!!” Changmin looked at Kyuhyun with worry as his expression fell.

“So…Umma…she was killed by a vampire… the man I saw that day…he was a vampire…” Kyuhyun mumbled

“Oh gosh! Please don’t reject me after this! Please!” Changmin held his breath.

“That vampire…where is he…?” Kyuhyun asked, tears falling.

“He is dead sweetie. Yunho and Yoochun killed him. He broke the vampire pact.” Jaejoong caressed Kyuhyun’s head.

“Good” Kyuhyun said. The others looked at him in shock.

“Ani. It’s not that I want revenge. But if he’s dead, that means that he won’t be killing innocent people anymore”

“Does that mean that you aren’t mad at us? You accept me?” Changmin asked anxiously.

“Of course I’m not mad at you! You didn’t kill my Umma. Besides, you guys accepted me with open arms even though you didn’t know who I was! Of course I accept you Changmin! I love you!” Kyuhyun smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After talking, Kyuhyun and Changmin went to Changmin’s room where they cuddled together.

“You know, I almost died when you pulled me to bed with you!” Kyuhyun giggled.

“Yeah? I almost died because I didn’t do this…” Changmin caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek and softly pulled his lips and claimed them.

Changmin breathed softly as he tasted Kyuhyun’s sweet lips. They were soft and plump; very addicting. He could feel his breath caress his neck every time they breathed. A felling like electricity flowed through Kyuhyun’s body as their lips moved together and their hearts pounded in sync. Their bodies reacted as if they corresponded to one another, they were meant to be together.

After a while, Kyuhyun broke off the kiss and looked at Changmin’s glowing red eyes.

“Changmin…I…I want to be Bonded with you. I want to become a vampire”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Yay!!! New CHAPPIE!!!!<3 Phew! That was a long chappie^^ Hehehe, well I did this to explain some things! I hope it wasnt too rushed! I'm so excited that I have to stop myself from rushing everything!

Whoo! So Kyu knows all the truth! I'm glad that he took it all so well! After all, like Yunho said, his love for Minnie is greate!<3 Wah! I hope you guys liked it!!! Oooh! I cant wait to see y VampKyu!!!<3

Thank you ALL for reading!!! Its like SKDJGAUSDNAS!!! Who would read a story from this cheesy author?!?! Pshh! Thank you all so much for reading and especially to those who even comment and subscribe! Aigoo! You guys totally make my day!!!<3

Thank you all! I love you guys!!!<3<3<3

Love,

~Hellena

P.S. Doesnt Changmin look so SMEXY in that picture?!?!?! Anyone? NO? no..?^^