Plan...Continue! (Part 2)

Crimson Kiss

Everyone got into position to fight Sehun. They had a plan to stick onto and they weren’t going to let him get in the way.  Everyone surrounded Sehun who just stood there with a cocky smile. Heechul was hiding with Yunho who was still helping Kyuhyun and Baekhyun.

“I knew that Baekhyun betrayed us. And that excuse of a vampire with him, he’ll go down once duizhang finds out about it!” Sehun shouted as a sly smile crept up his face.

“Yeah, that is not gonna happen sweetie. Wanna know why? Because we will beat the crap out of you!” Jaejoong grinned as he charged at him.

Sehun chuckled and sent a gust of air causing Jaejoong to slam himself against a tree.

“Umma!” Changmin shouted when he saw blood trickling Jaejoong’s head.

 “Oh, now you’re dead you little er!” Changmin charged at him ready to punch a grinning Sehun.

Right before Changmin reached him, he used his power to create a gust of air, which sent Changmin flying away. Jaejoong reacted right away and flew to catch him before he reached the ground.

“Now, you don’t mess with my son!!! This time, it’s ing personal!” Jaejoong shouted as he glared at him.

 “What are you going to do? Charge at me again? If you didn’t know by now, that wont work with me” Sehun laughed while Jaejoong clenched his fists.

“Nope, that won’t work. But this will!” Jaejoong’s face changed and he had a dark aura around him.

The others knew what was going on, so they ran as far as possible, leaving only Sehun and Jaejoong.

With a swift movement from Jaejoong’s hand, he bent the gravitational force around Sehun causing it to be heavy.

Sehun fell to the ground unable to move; his body was pinned to the ground and the air became light.

“Wah…the…? What is this…?” he coughed as his face got red.

“This, my child, is what happens to those who mess with my family. Now, you will let us go on with the plan, or I will do something even worse. You choose”

“ you! I will never betray duizhang!”

Jaejoong moved his hand again, this time increasing gravity breaking some Sehun’s bones.

“ARGHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!” Sehun cried in absolute pain.

“Now, let me ask again, will you leave us alone?!”

Sehun slowly lifted his head and nodded. Jaejoong then returned gravity back to normal.

“Now, you lie, and I will crush your bones ‘till you die!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Oh my god, Jaejoong…you are actually really scary under that pretty face of yours!” Leeteuk mumbled.

“Sehun!” another figure appeared as he ran up to Sehun who was groaning in pain.

“Lu...Luhan! No! Get away!” Sehun choked out. Jaejoong smiled and walked towards them ready.

“Wait! Jaejoong! Wait!” Hangeng ran up to Jaejoong.

“It’s Luhan, he is a friend, and I know he won’t hurt us!” Hangeng said.

“Hangeng! Why are you here? What’s going on?!” Luhan shouted.

“Remember how I said I would come back to help you guys? Well…now I think it’s the appropriate time”

“Huh? What are you talking about Geng?” Heechul appeared.

“I told you guys before; I used to be part of the EXO clan because Kris saved us. But afterwards, he became cold, and merciless. He forced us to do horrible things, and we were too afraid to do something about it. With the help of Tao, I was able to escape. But I promised the others that I would one day come back to help them”

“So if they are good people, why did that kid attack us?” Heechul asked pointing at Sehun.

“Again, Kris is pretty brutal and scary. We were all too afraid to go against him, that’s probably what happened with him”

“Hangeng…will you really help us?” Luhan asked

Hangeng smiled and patted his back, “Deh, hyung is back to help you. But we also need your help”

“Can you guys pretend as if you never saw us? And when Heechul shifts into the Queen, pretend it’s really her”

“Deh!” Luhan and Sehun smiled.

“Aigoo…you know, you could have just said you needed help against Kris that way my Umma didn’t have to go all badass on you” Changmin chuckled

“Oh, Jaejoong had gotten a little rusty. He needed to polish that technique anyways” Heechul smiled while Jaejoong threateningly raised his hand.

“But before we do anything…Lulu…I think I need some of your blood… that guy…seriously…don’t mess with him” Sehun chuckled as he sat down in pain.

Jaejoong shrugged, “Well, I’m glad I got my mojo back”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun ran up to Chanyeol as soon as he saw him.

“Channie!!!! How are you?! Are you ok? Are you hurt?!” Baekhyun asked as he scanned Chanyeol completely and leaned in to kiss him.

“I’m ok Baekkie. Ghamsamnida” he gave a weak smile and moved his face, avoiding the kiss. Baekhyun frowned. Something was wrong, Chanyeol was always happy, even when he was tired or in pain. Why was he acting like this?

Kyuhyun stood there not knowing what to do, “Ottoke!? I’m supposed to act like I fell in love with Baekhyun…so…do I act hurt or something?”

“Baekhyun? Who is this?” Kyuhyun asked trying to go on with the act. Baekhyun gave himself a mental slap. Crap, they never thought about the moment Kyuhyun and Chanyeol encountered.

“Ermm…this is Chanyeol, my lover” Baekhyun said with a direct voice. Kris grinned still believing the act, “Oh, this was what I was waiting for”

“But I thought you loved me!” Kyuhyun acted shocked and hurt.

“It was a lie”

Kyuhyun then remembered the words Kibum told him from his acting crash course. “Remember; think of the saddest thing that happened to you in order to cry. I know I will probably sound like an right now...but…why don’t you think of your Umma?” “That’s true...ok Kyu. You have to cry, think of Umma, think of Umma…”

Kyuhyun’s eyes began to get teary and burst out sobbing as he fell to his knees. Baekhyun tried his best not to smile, “Good job Kyu! Keep it up! Kris is seriously buying it!”

“Aww. You poor thing, you got your heart broken?” Kris said in a mocking tone. “Well come here, I want to show you my appreciation”

Kyuhyun still pretended to cry and walked towards Kris, who had his eyes set on the fake pendant around Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Yunho Appa! It’s time for you to use your power to hide the pendant! Call Heechul!” Kyuhyun sent a telepathic message to Yunho.

“Deh! I’m working on it!” Yunho thought and walked toward the others.

“Heechul get ready, its time! Kangin, teleport Heechul and the other two. Everyone, get ready!” he ordered

Heechul smiled and transformed himself to the image of Queen Alexandria. Everyone looked at him in awe, Sehun and Luhan almost dropped to their knees to bow.

 

 

 

“How do I look?” Heechul/Alexandria said.

 

“You look exactly like her. Baby, you have improved so much!” Hangeng said in awe.

Heechul frowned, “Don’t you dare think she is prettier than me!”

Hangeng smiled, “You and YaeHa are the most beautiful in the world”

“Ok, enough drama lets go!” Kangin shouted as he got ready to teleport. He hugged Heechul/Alexandria and Sehun and Luhan and then teleported to the mansion.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as Kyuhyun was near enough, Kris snatched the fake pendant from his neck.

“Good, I appreciate you coming personally to bring this to me!” Kris smirked. Kyuhyun pretended to be in a daze.

Kris maneuvered the pendant around his hands, “See? I am also a descendant! Ha! Ha! I am able to touch it!”

Kris turned to Kai and held out his hand with the pendant, “Let me see. Touch it” Kris ordered

Kyuhyun froze “! It’s fake, if he is able to touch it, they will know its fake!”

Kai hesitantly moved towards Kris and reached out to touch the pendant.

“It’s the Queen!!!!!!” Suho shouted as he bowed when Heechul/Alexandria appeared. Everyone in the room bowed on the floor.

“Oh, thank God Heechul appeared!” Kyuhyun smiled inwardly.

“My Queen!” Kris kneeled down in complete surprise.

“Address me as your mother, my dear son. “ Heechul/Alexandria said in a sweet voice.

“Deh, Umma” Kris got up.

“Kris, out of all of my descendants, you are the chosen one”

“Chosen one?”

“Deh. You are chosen to reign this world as Absolute Ruler! Will you accept that position my dear son?”

Kris grinned, “Of course! I will do as you wish Umma!”

Heechul/Alexandria smiled. “You ing idiot” He turned to Baekhyun and blinked twice, signaling him to continue the plan.

“Now, get rid of this pest. He is a disgrace for the vampire race and my descendant!” Heechul/Alexandria shouted pointing at Kyuhyun. Kris smiled and opened his mouth to shout orders, but was cut off by Baekhyun.

“If I may have the honor, I would like to be the one to execute him!” Baekhyun shouted.

Kris smiled, “Baekhyun, you have made me very proud by following orders correctly. You will have a great position once I become the Absolute Ruler. But now, its time for your lover to show some loyalty. Chanyeol, I want you to kill him”

Baekhyun, Heechul, and Kyuhyun froze. This was definitely not part of the plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Wow! Its already chapter 20!!! Psh...I remember when I barely even started!!! Wah, thank you guise so much for reading this fic! I am so happy to get so much feedback and to have so many readers!!! Whether you are a reader who comments, a silent reader, or an alien, thank you so much for reading!!! I am very grateful for that! *bows*

Wah! I wonder what they are going to do?!?! Wah! Kyu be careful!^^

Thank you for reading!

Love,

~Hellena