Dream

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun smiled while Changmin ate  devoured the Jajangmyeon.

“Aigoo. Sometimes I wonder… how the heck can you eat so much and still be this skinny?”

“Mmm. I think it’ s my metabolism. It must work like wonders!”

“Ani! This is completely inhuman! Wait…you aren’t human…Ok…out of the ordinary! Aigoo…you aren’t ordinary….well. It’s weird…”

“Yes, but you love me like that”

“Aigoo. Of course I do my little food monster!”

Kyuhyun gave Changmin an Eskimo kiss. The ahjumma serving them began squealing like a fan girl.

“Aigoo! Look at you two! Such handsome men and so in love! I’m glad that youth these days isn’t corrupted yet!”

“Ghamsamnida ahjumma! But…my Kyu here is so naïve and innocent that I feel like I’m corrupting him!”

“Aigoo! You two are just too cute! Would you like another serving of Jajangmyeon?”

“Deh, Jaebal!” Changmin made puppy eyes and the lady smiled.

“Changmin…you are such a player” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Who? Me? Nooo…!” Changmin pretended he didn’t know what he talked about.

“Oh really? How about I go and make puppy eyes to anyone to get what I want?” Kyu challenged

“Go ahead. I’ll wait right here ready to laugh when you fail”

Kyuhyun smirked and got up. He started walking up to the ahjumma but ended up bowing and came back.

“Ha! I knew you couldn’t do it!”

“Aish! Shush! I couldn’t just do that to the ahjumma!”

“Sure…..”

“Aish!” Kyuhyun pouted and Changmin laughed.

“Yah, Mr. Ducky Face!” Changmin pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

“Kyuhyun!” Baekhyun appeared.

“Oh! Hi Baekhyun” Kyuhyun smiled, “This is my boyfriend Changmin”

Changmin faked a smile and bowed. “Nice meeting you…Baekhyun….”

Baekhyun smiled, “Well then, I’ll see you tomorrow” he bowed and left.

“Changminnie, are you ok? You seem very serious…”

“I don’t like him….”

“Who. Baekhyun? Aigoo! He is such a nice kid!”

“Ani. I feel like something is wrong with that kid. Kyu, please be careful around him”

“I don’t think he’s any harm…but only because YOU say so. I will be careful. I promise.” Kyuhyun held out his pinky and intertwined it with Changmin’s while they kissed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At night, Kyuhyun cuddled on Changmin’s chest while both of them slept. Kangin stood guard outside of the house while Hangeng stood guard outside of their door. The pendant began glowing slightly and Kyuhyun groaned.

***Kyuhyun’s dream***

[A/N I decided to post pics...since it makes it vivid^^]

A beautiful woman with long black hair sang a lullaby to a baby girl who was crying; she wore a beautiful long red gown.

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb,

Mary had a little lamb, she stabbed it ‘till it bled.

And one day she wished it dead, wished it dead, wished it dead

She took it in the garden

And killed it in the shed.”

The baby stopped crying and smiled at her mother.

“My sweet little Selene. Umma is here, you have nothing to worry about” the woman kept on singing the lullaby until the baby slowly fell asleep.

*dream forwards*

A man walks into the room where Selene slept soundly. The light of the full moon lit her face.  He caressed her check and then growled.

“Damn you. You look just like your mother. But are you wretched as well?!” the man stretched out his hand, revealing claws and with a swift movement, cut her head off.

“NOOOOO!!!!” the woman fell to the ground and cried when she saw that.

“Alexandria…I” the man stammered but then jumped out the window.

Alexandria slowly got up and walked towards the crib. She baby still had her eyes nicely closed, but was bathed in blood while her head lay away from her body.

“My baby!!! My Selene!!! No! NO! NOOO!!!!!” she wept. She looked out the window and hissed.

“May all of your kind be cursed! Every night like this, you will loose all control and reveal your true self! Monsters!!!!!!” she shouted.

Maia walked into the room and shrieked when she saw the baby.

“My Queen! Your husband…I came to tell you he was killed!!!” Maia sobbed. Alexandria’s face grew cold.

“I need you to call the blacksmith. He needs to make a pendant, where I can pour something into..”

“But my Queen…why do you need the pendant?!”

“Maia! Please. Just do as you wish” Maia bowed and ran out of the room. Alexandria looked grievingly outside the window.

“Wolfrik. You will pay my love. You will pay”

*dream forwards*

A man approached Alexandria and gave her the silver pendant.

“Here you go my Queen”

Alexandria smiled and then slit her wrist; she let the blood trickle inside the pendant.

“MY QUEEN! STOP!!!” Maia and the blacksmith shouted

“Don’t worry. I will be fine” Alexandria then closed the opening of the pendant and smirked.

*dream forwards*

Alexandria lay on her bed covered with tears; she was covered with blood on her legs.

“My precious Selene…my Selene….Damn you Wolfrik. I hate you, and I love you!”

“My Queen, here, the baby is here. But…he is…..fully human?” Maia gave Alexandria the baby.

“Maia. Take care of this child and all of its coming generations. I need you to give this…” she took her pendant off, “and give it to the child who is pure of heart. This child will avenge Selene….and me…”

“I will my Queen, but what do you mean to avenge you?!”

“Maia. You have been a mother to me, and I love you so dearly. Please, take care of that child no matter what.”

“I will my Queen! But what is wrong? It seems like you will leave! I will go with you!”

“Ani. You will stay. I beg you. Please, take care of my child. Goodbye, Maia”

Alexandria, who was weak from the bleeding slit and fell dead.

“MY QUEEN! Alexandria!!! Wait! Wait!!! You can’t die!!! What will I do?!?!”

“Avenge Selene. Protect that baby.”

Maia sobbed, but then turned as if she could see Kyuhyun.

“My soul is immortal, even though my body not. I will come to you in dreams now. You must avenge your real mother. Alexandria, and your sister Selene. That is your faith”

***Dream ends***

Kyuhyun woke up gasping and sweating.

“Kyuhyun! Are you ok?!” Changmin started shaking him. Kyuhyun looked at Changmin with worried eyes.

“Min…I need to tell you something…” Kyuhyun choked out.

After telling him the story, Changmin sat on the bed dumbfounded.

“So…you’re a descendant from our Queen?!”

“Deh…”

“And you’re supposed to avenge her and her daughter…”

“Deh….”

“And you have the pendant?”

“Deh…”

“Kyu….this is just so weird! It’s like from a movie!”

“I always thought vampires where from movies, so I don’t know what to think of this one…”

“But…you might get hurt…!”

“That’s why I told you…I think we need to tell the others.”

“Deh!”

Kyuhyun stood up, but was stopped by Changmin.

“Wait…can…can I see the pendant” Changmin asked with pure curiosity.

“Deh!” Kyuhyun smiled and moved the boxes where the pendant was hidden. He took it out and handed it to Changmin.

“AHHH!” Changmin hissed as he felt a sharp pain as soon as he touched the pendant.

“Changmin! Are you ok?!” Kyu held his hand

“Deh…but…I couldn’t grab the pendant…”

“That’s weird…I can…”

“Well, maybe that’s because you’re human…..or because you ARE the descendant…as weird as that may sound….”

“Hey. What’s wrong? I hear a lot of commotion” Hangeng shouted from outside the door.

“Deh! Miahne. Geng…can you call everyone? We need to show you something….” Changmin sighed

“Deh…”

Kyuhyun looked at Changmin who nodded. He placed the pendant around his neck and they both walked out of the room.

In the living room, everyone was complaining and groaning from waking up.

“There better be a good reason for stopping my beauty sleep!” Heechul hissed

“Hee. It wouldn’t have made a difference anyway” Leeteuk joked.

“Aish! Just because you’re my friend doesn’t mean that you…..!” Heechul was cut off by a gasp he and the others emitted as he saw Kyuhyun walking down with the pendant around his neck.

“The pendant!” Jaejoong cried and reached out to touch it.

“NO!” Changmin stopped him, “Miahne, but…I think only Kyu can touch it…”

“How do you have that?” Yunho asked

“It’s a long story. But this is why I wanted to talk to you guys. I need to tell you everything” Kyuhyun smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After an hour, Kyuhyun finally finished saying the story and everyone sat in silence.

“So…how exactly are you our Queen’s descendant?” Yesung asked

“I still don’t know. Maia, she told me I was, and also came to me in the dream I told you about…”

“Wow! I feel like part of some of those prophecies you hear about in movies!” Heechul clapped.

“Is it a prophecy?”

“I don’t know….Maia only told me that I was to avenge Selene and Alexandria….”

“But I still don’t get why!”

“I don’t either…In the dream. Maia said my real mother, and sister… what does that mean” Kyuhyun shook his head in confusion

“It’s ok Kyu. We’ll sort this out later. Right now, you need to rest since you still have work tomorrow” Jaejoong patted Kyuhyun’s head and gestured to Changmin to take him to the room.

“Sleep well you two!” Yunho shouted while the two went upstairs

“And no y times Changmin!” Heechul shouted laughing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Changmin caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Don’t worry Kyu. Go to sleep. I won’t let anyone hurt you, ever.”

“Ghamsamnida Minnie. Saranghae”

“Saranghae” Changmin kissed Kyuhyun

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Baekhyun, I know you still aren’t too close with Kyuhyun, but I will need you to DO IT”

“But Kris! I can’t do that! I have Chanyeol!”

“You won’t have him if you don’t” Kris growled and snapped his finger.

Kai and Suho brought in Chanyeol who was chained.

“You can’t do this! We are brothers!” Baekhyun cried

“We are. That’s why you will do as I say, arasso?”

“Deh”

“Baekhyun…Miahne” Chanyeol sobbed

“Ani. Miahne…Chanyeol, saranghae” Baekhyun smiled and walked away before Chanyeol could reply.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! Wah! crazy authornim is back with next update! Yay!!!!!!

I wanted to show you the meaning of these names, because I thought it would add to the story:

Alexandria - grieving beauty

Maia - nursing mother

Selene - moon

Wolfrik - wolf ruler

Cliche huh? Oh well...Hehehe^^ I'm so excited with everyone's comments and I feel grateful for those who worried! It turns out that the person who texted me was my sister!!! Aish...seriously...sometimes that girl,,,aish!!!!

Anyways!!!! Thank you all for reading!!! You guys make me seriously so happy! Everyday i get wonderful comments and even subbies!!! WOW!!! Thank you guys!!!<3

Love,

Hellena