A Bloody Meeting

Crimson Kiss

Changmin kept running through the forest. The figure casing him was catching up and he knew he wouldn’t make it alive at that pace. Just as he was about to reach the end of the forest, the other’s hands reach him and throw him down. Changmin was pinned to the ground and struggled to escape.

“Changmin. Don’t try to escape. You know you’re done for. You are now mine! I just need your blood. The blood of a pureblood!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I drink your blood and I will be unstoppable!!!” the older vampire laughs.

Changmin desperately tries to escape from the older vampire’s grasp.

“If…if you drink my blood, will you let me live?” Changmin asks almost defeated.

“Of course! All I need is a zip of your blood” the older vampire leans and Changmin’s neck.

“Changmin!!!!” Yunho storms in and pulls the vampire away.

“Changmin! Don’t you ever! Ever! Give your blood away to him!” Jaejoong appears and helps Changmin sit up.

“You bastard!!! I will drink his blood and become unstoppable!!!” the old vampire shouts

Yunho stares at him directly in the eyes, “Over my dead body”

Both vampires throw themselves in the air and fight. Yunho throws the older vampire against a tree. The vampire hisses.

“You will pay for this!!!” the vampire runs away.

Changmin slowly stands up with Jaejoong’s help.

“Changmin baby! Are you all right?!?!” Jaejoong frantically scans the young boy’s body.

“Deh. I’m fine Jaejoong Umma” Changmin smiles.

Yunho walks up to them and ruffles Changmin’s hair. “Aish! This kid… You were nearly killed and you say you’re fine” he laughs.

“Let’s go home. Junsu and Yoochun are probably freaking out right now” Jaejoong chuckles.

Changmin skipped ahead happily while Jaejoong and Yunho walked behind him holding hands.

“Aish! This kid is seriously too cute!” Yunho chuckled and shook his head.

“Deh. Just like you!” Jaejoong pecked Yunho on the cheek.

They soon arrived at their mansion that was hidden in the woods.

“Minnie!!!” Junsu ran out of the mansion and hugged his younger brother followed by Yoochun who just smiled at them.

Changmin smacked him “Yah! Skinship! Skinship!”

“Minnie. Behave, your brother was worried about you” Yunho scolded

Everyone walked inside the mansion. Jaejoong headed to the kitchen and put on the apron that Yunho gave him.

“Well, I will cook now. Changmin can you help me and get me the box of spices that is in the attic?” Jaejoong smiled

Changmin nodded and opened the door with the stairs that lead to the attic. He slowly walked up the stairs and turned the light on of the attic. The room was filled with boxes, boxes, and more boxes.

“Aish! How am I going to find that box?!?!”

Changmin walked around moving boxes and read the labels on them.

“Music, no. Junsu’s baby clothes, ewww, no. My y Jae Jae videos? I don’t wanna know….aish! Where the heck is the box that says spices!!!?”

Frustrated he kicked a pile of boxes and on fell right in front of him. “Spices”

“Oh! Well this is cool! I found the box!” Changmin smiled. As soon as he knelt down to pick it up, the lights turned off.

“What the? Is something wrong with the light?” Changmin stood up and walked towards the light switch.

He turned the light on and a figure appeared before him.

“Hello Changmin. I just came by to greet you” the old vampire grinned.

Changmin gasped and slowly walked back.

“Where are you going?” the older vampire said suddenly behind Changmin.

Using both hands, the vampire crushed Changmin’s chest, snapping his ribs.

“AHHHHH!!!!” Changmin choked out.

“This is a warning! I will come and get you soon!!!” the old vampire stormed out through the window and left.

“Changmin, what’s wrong? Why are you…OMO!!!! YUNHO!!!!” Jaejoong shouted when he saw Changmin on the floor.

“Changmin! Stay with me baby! Stay with me!!!” Jaejoong shouted. Yunho appeared and waited near Jaejoong.

“Yunho…Changmin isn’t healing yet…” Jaejoong sobs.

“What’s going on? Why isn’t he healing?” Yunho shouted

“I don’t know. Perhaps…it’s because he has never drank any blood” Jaejoong whispered

“We know Changmin won’t forgive us if we give him some without his permission. We need to take him to the hospital. NOW!” Yunho carried Changmin and stormed out of the house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

Kyuhyun was happy that the day had been so calm. So far, nothing had happened during his shift. He stood near the information desk to talk to his friend Ryeowook.

“So you and Yesung are living together now?” Kyuhyun smiled

Ryeowook blushed and nodded, “Deh. Well, it was logical after our marriage”

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement and looked outside. He saw a man carrying a young man covered in blood. Kyuhyun rushed to them.

“Please!!! Help!!! He was…he was attacked by robbers!!! Please help him!” a man with long, wild, hair shouted at Kyuhyun.

“Don’t worry sir, I’ll take care of him” Kyuhyun rushed Changmin to the nearest room.

Kyuhyun gave the young man morphine to stop the pain. He was about to walk out of the room and call the doctor when a voice stopped him.

“Don’t leave” the young man coughed.

Kyuhyun knelt down beside his bed, “Don’t worry. You’re fine. I’m just going to get the doctor”

The young man reached and grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm. “Don’t. Don’t leave me…Please” the young man coughed and passed out.

Kyuhyun just stared at the young man.

“My, what a handsome guy. I wonder who would attack such a nice looking guy like him.”

He walked outside and talked to the head physician and informed him of what had happened. When they both entered the room, it was empty.

“What? Where is he?!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello!!! Wow! The first chapter is now posted!!! I am so excited! How did I do? I hope you guys like this!!!

Wah! Poor Changmin! He was attacked by an old vampire, but he met Kyu! Yay!

Thank you so much for those who already support me!!! *bows* Thank you for your time!

Love,

~Hellena