Discovery

Crimson Kiss

Sungmin stared at baby Yae Ha as she happily cooed and touched his arms with her tiny fingers.

 

“She likes you!” Changmin giggled with Kyuhyun

 

“Umm” Sungmin continued to hold Yae Ha far away from his body, not knowing what to do.

 

“It’s ok, she doesn’t bite...yet” Heechul yawned as he came back, “you passed the test.” He took Yae Ha and walked away.

 

Sungmin just stood there, even more confused than before.

 

“Miahne Sungmin. Heechul Umma does weird things sometimes” Kyuhyun sighed

 

Sungmin nodded, “Deh. Ok, well I’m going to take my leave, thank you so much for the cookies!” Sungmin bowed and Changkyu showed him outside.

 

After seeing Sungmin’s car fade from the driveway, Changmin squinted his eyes and grabbed Kyuhyun by the wrist and dragged him to their room.

 

“You’re hurting me Minnie!”

 

Changmin gave Kyuhyun a stern look, “Miahne Kyu. But I know something isn’t right with you. What’s wrong?”

 

“Eh? No...noth..nothing Changmin” Kyuhyun turned his head sideways. He knew he couldn’t lie to Changmin, but he didn’t want to worry him after everything they had been through.

 

“Yah! I know you are lying. I don’t know why, but you are.” Changmin’s eyes looked hurt

 

Kyuhyun sighed and sat down on their bed, “I am not too sure to be completely honest. I think I probably got some disease when I was doing some blood tests Sungmin asked me to run. I accidentally cut my finger and Sungmin said some samples spilled.”

 

Changmin tensed up, “Then you need heal yourself! You can heal others, so you should be able to heal yourself, right?”

 

Kyuhyun stared at him with a puzzled face, “I don’t know...I don’t think I know how to do it…”

Kyuhyun then felt his ears ringing one more time and had a terrible headache. Oh no….not at this moment. If I faint again, Changmin is going to freak out!

Changmin noticed Kyuhyun’s face. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

“My ears are ringing...I feel like my head is going to explode...why don’t you go and bring me some tea?” Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself. Go get me tea? Is this the best excuse to get Changmin out of the room before I faint?

 

“Ani. I’m saying here with you” Changmin sat on the bed next to Kyuhyun and placed his forehead against his lover’s.

 

Kyuhyun felt a warm feeling all over his body, and suddenly the ringing and the pain completely disappeared. He opened his eyes and saw that Changmin was staring at him with glowing eyes.

 

“Omo! Minnie, your eyes are glowing blue again!”

[A/N Changmin’s eyes glowed blue when he killed Kris]

 

Changmin turned to a mirror and gasped, “Whoa! What is this?!”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, “I think you also healed me! The pain and ringing are completely gone!”

 

“Bwoh? But I already have my powers! How is it possible I have another?”

 

“I don’t know. We should ask Jaejoong Umma”

 

The pair ran downstairs and looked for Jaejoong in the kitchen.

 

“What is going on my babies” Jaejoong was chopping vegetables for their dinner.

 

“I think I have another power” Changmin said excitedly

 

“Bwoh? What do you mean BabyMin?”

 

Changmin looked at Kyuhyun, “I was sick, and then Changmin put his forehead against mine, and his eyes started to glow, and I was better out of a sudden!”

 

Jaejoong gasped, “Omo! Could it be that you actually have another power BabyMin?!”

“Yunho get your here!”

 

On cue, Yunho came from the outside, breaking on the the windows in the kitchen.

“What’s wrong!”

The three of them looked at Yunho in a daze.

 

“What is going on?!” Heechul came to the kitchen and saw the broken glass

 

Jaejoong slapped his forehead, “Aigoo. This pabo...there is nothing wrong! I just wanted to tell you that BabyMin has a third power!”

 

“Another power? How is that possible?” Hangeng joined them

 

Everyone stared at Changmin.

 

“Well my Kyu wasn’t feeling well. He even fainted today…”

 

Jaejoong immediately ran and hugged Kyuhyun, “What do you mean my BabyKyu fainted and no one told me about it!”

 

Kyuhyun looked down sheepishly, “Miahne Jaejoong Umma...I didn’t think it was anything big”

 

“Ani! If anything happens to anyone I care about, I want to know, arasso?”

 

Yunho chuckled and patted Jaejoong's back, “Yeobo, its ok. It seems like he is better now, let Changminnie finish talking”

 

Jaejoong nodded and let Kyu go and turned to Changmin who nodded.

 

“Kyu got infected at the hospital and wasn’t feeling well. And I didn't know what to do since Kyu doesn’t know if he can heal himself like others, so I just held him hoping that could at least comfort him. I put my forehead against his, and suddenly Kyu says my eyes are glowing and that he feels better!”

 

“Ottoke? How is that possible?” Heechul grabbed Changmin's face and turned it to the side, “I don't know if KyuCheeks needs an eye doctor but your eyes don't look any different”

 

Kyuhyun giggled, “Min’s eyes only glowed when he put his forehead against mine and healed me”

 

“His eyes also glowed when...we defeated Kris” Hangen added

 

“But how is that possible? I thought we all only had 1 or 2 powers?” Jaejoong asked

“It’s probably because he is Bonded to one of our Queen’s descendants” Tao walked in, “We don’t really know much about the descendants. But they always possess peculiar traits”

 

“Tell me again...how is BabyKyu a descendant if he was a human?” Heechul asked

 

Everyone turned to Kyuhyun who shrugged, “I really don’t know. This doesn’t make sense…”

 

“Perhaps I can help”

 

Everyone except Kyuhyun stood on guard at the sight of the stranger in the house.

 

“Who are you?! How the did you come inside my house!?” Yunho growled as he pushed the stranger against the wall from the neck.

 

“Appa” Kyuhyun said faintly

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Annyeong beautiful readers!

 

Wah! I am so overwhelmed by all the love! Thank you so much for those of you who came back, and thank you to those who are new! You all have no idea how happy that makes me! Sorry I took so long. It took me forever to remember where I was going with this fic and what would happen! Lol...I am the Queen of Cliffhangers, but I will actually update very soon! Stay tuned to see what happens with Kyu's dad!

Love,

~Hellena