Closure

Crimson Kiss

Tao began breathing heavily as an eerie atmosphere dawned upon them. Not only did it seem darker, but the air was colder.

“Its…it’s probably someone who heard us and decided to prank us as well!” Tao said trying to force himself to believe it.

“I don’t know…but ! This is creeping me out!” Yoochun whispered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun breathed in and out slowly; he knew the cold hand scared him, but brought him a sense of protection.

“Umma?” he whispered. Another cold hand ruffled his hair as in acknowledging the title.

Kyuhyun then felt a stinging sensation on his leg and when he slowly reached to touch it, felt and smelled the blood oozing from his leg.

“Aigoo! Why am I so clumsy? It’s a good thing I have the power to heal”

But Kyuhyun did not know how to move his “mother’s” hands out of his face in order to look at the injury and cure it.

“Umma, I’m bleeding from an injury made by the fall. I can fix it, so do you mind if you can take your hand away in order for me to see?” Kyuhyun said in a cheerier tone.

The cold hand moved away from Kyuhyun’s face and he opened his eyes to look at the injury. It wasn’t very deep and soon, it was completely healed, as if nothing ever happened. Once he was done, Kyuhyun was at loss for what he was supposed to do; something told him not to look back. He turned his head towards the river where he was able to see a blurry reflection. A tall woman with long, black hair, and a white robe.

Kyuhyun’s body completely stiffened as his breath became short and his eyesight blurred from fear. He slowly got up and tried walking away, but the cold hand stopped him. Kyuhyun began hyperventilating.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!” he shrieked.

“Kyu!” Yoochun appeared from nearby releasing flame to the figure behind Kyuhyun.

The “woman” hissed as she retreated from the fire.

“Get away from my little brother you !” Yoochun shouted as he pulled Kyuhyun behind him. He threw another flame, this time lighting up her face. It was white as the milk as death with hollow eyes.

“!” Yoochun shouted as he turned around and pushed Kyuhyun to run.

“OMO! RUN!!! RUUUN!!!!” Tao shouted as he, Sehun and two other “Women in White” ran.

Kyuhyun shouted when he saw Junsu and Luhan both dressed.

“It’s fine! Its Lulu and Junsu!” Sehun yelled as they all ran away form the demoniac spirit.

They all ran until they reached the cabins and stopped when they saw “her” standing right in front of them.

“HOLY !!!!!!” Yoochun shouted Bloody Mary as he slipped and fell down, bringing the others down with him.

The Woman in White moved closer to them with every step and they just remained completely frozen on the floor. She then stopped in front of Tao and leaned over. He closed his eyes tightly and whimpered when she placed her cold hands on his face.

“AHHH! LEAVE HIM!!!!!” Sehun threw a gust of wind at her, but was unable to even make her move. She then faced him and placed her hand around Sehun’s neck.

“Sehun! NOOOOO!!!!!” Luhan began to sob. Sehun began to quietly cry as he fought to be released and choked for air. The woman’s hollow eye sockets stared at Sehun intensely until she released him and bent over.

“AHAHAHAHA!!! OMO! They fell for it!!!!” the woman started laughing.

Then, Jaejoong and Yunho walked out of the cabin holding cameras.

Junsu, Yoochun, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, and Kyuhyun were still on the floor completely dumbstruck.

“Gotcha!” the “woman” who then revealed to be Heechul turned around.

“It was…..it was Heechul?” Luhan sighed in disbelief.

“Deh” Heechul giggled. Everyone else started coming out of the cabins. Changmin came out with a blanket and after helping Kyuhyun up, wrapped him up like a burrito.

“You know…I can kind of read minds…” Changmin, “And I accidentally read your thoughts. Actually, we thought you were going to prank Ryeowook and we warned him in time…Then we decided to have Heechul give you guys a lesson. We also had Wookie trained to go along with Heechul but we didn’t know you would choose MY Kyu instead”

Junsu and Yoochun gulped, Changmin had a stern look on his face and this meant he was extremely mad. They weren’t going to receive a beat up from him, oh no. They were going to receive much worse.

Jaejoong placed his hand on Changmin’s shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile. Changmin sighed and then turned to face Junsu, Yoochun, Sehun, and Luhan, “I will let this go for the sake of our new clan. But let me make this clear to everyone, we don’t mess with each other like this. We are a family now, we must protect each other. Also, no one messes with Kyuhyun. No, ONE”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

With that, Changmin carried the trembling Kyuhyun bridal style into the cabin. Kyuhyun’s body was cold to the touch and his eyes were open widely.

“Kyu, baby? Are you alright? I’m sorry I didn’t realize it was you in time to save you… I swear if you want me I will go beat the crap out of those s and I…”

Changmin was interrupted by Kyuhyun slowly placing a finger on his lips.

“I…I’m cold” Kyuhyun shuddered. Changmin nodded and took his shirt off. He also removed Kyuhyun’s coat and shirt.

Kyuhyun was hesitant but allowed Changmin to remove the shirt with confusion.

“Don’t worry, I wont do anything to hurt you. I’m going to warm you up using my body” Changmin whispered as he placed Kyuhyun on the bed and then wrapped himself and Kyuhyun up with a blanket while pressing his body against Kyuhyun’s.

Changmin was trying to maintain his cool with the bold action he just took. Despite the fact he undressed Kyuhyun, in order to give his lover privacy, he turned around, not allowing himself to see anything. But he still had a hard time controlling himself as he felt their bodies press against each other.

“Come on Changmin! You better stay put down there! You’re helping Kyu get warm!!!”

Changmin kissed Kyuhyun’s head and rubbed his arms so that the friction would help him regain the proper temperature.

“Th…thank…yo…you!” Kyuhyun said still trembling.

“Of course baby. I’m here for you. Always and ever.”

“Nyah! You two are too cute!” Chanyeol giggled as he and Baekhyun walked in. Baekhyun slapped Changmin in the back motioning him to be quiet and then turned to Changmin with an apologetic smile.

Kyuhyun could feel the warmth emanating from Changmin into himself. First, he felt like a popsicle stick, but now…he felt like melting ice as he slowly began feeling warm. He breathed in slowly trying to control his heart rate which had gone out of control, but inside, he was throwing a party with excitement.

“Omo…I don’t think I have ever been this close…and clothe less with Minnie before!!!! Wah!!! What do I do?!”

Kyuhyun smiled as he closed his eyes and welcomed sleep once again as he felt like the most protected  and happiest being in the universe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heechul, being Heechul walked into the Changkyu/Baekyeol cabin without permission since for some reason had the master key for all the cabins. He grinned at the sight of Kyuhyun and Changmin embracing each other. Then, he slowly walked up to Changmin and tapped his shoulder.

“Ngh?” Changmin groaned

“Yah. Wake up, my school of moves will start this night, you better come mentally prepared and ready to learn”

“What? What school?”

“My school….the one you signed up for!”

“I did not sign up for anything…” Changmin yawned and went back to bed.

Heechul stood there completely confused as he squinted his eyes at the sleeping couple.

“Well, whether you did it or not, you are still going to come, whether you want or not!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!! Omg...I hope you guys dont hate this chapter...it feels like itf its all vomit.....>-<

Omo...I hope the next chappie will be better!!! We shall have a sneak peak for Heechul's school and more Changkyu<3

I'm like so distracted today......wah! Anyways...I hope you guys like it!!! Im so excited to get such great feedback! Seriusly guise, i couldnt ask for better readers!!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena