Chapter 2

Turning Point

"You!" He pointed at me with his scrunched up face. "Did the Ok family send you to do this?!" he hollered at me, his finger never left my nose. I could feel my tears welling up in my eyes at his infuriated look. He looked very intimidating. How could someone just treat a girl so badly even after he had taken her first time? I was the one at the loss and not him.

"I d-don't know w-what you are talking about," I sobbed and tried to wipe away those unnecessary tears on my cheeks. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Stop crying for god's sake! You took away my virgnity and you're crying here? GOD PLEASE!" He shouted and messed his short hair. What ity? Does boy have body?

"B-but you're a b-boy," I said, still sobbing and hiccupping. He turned around to look at me with an offended look. 

"I am a girl. I just dress like a boy, do you have problem with that?" He, I mean she said. Then I took a look down her body and realised those aren't chest muscles, those are... well you know. But they were way too small. Nonetheless, I was more than relieved to know that she's a girl, at least I wouldn't get pregnant after this. But still, my first time...

"I-I am sorry." I mumbled and she scoffed again before she jumped off the bed to pick up the bath robe on the floor.

"Wait, tell me, did the Ok send you to do this or what?" she questioned me again after she put on the bathrobe. I swear I didn't know who were the Ok. She knitted her brows and hands placed on each side of her hips with her legs standing slightly apart, she sure looked like a man if I didn't know that she had s.

"I don't know who are they. I am just a normal student from Busan and-"

"Stop explaining, did they tell you to do all these? Oh my god I am dead! Granny is gonna kill me and all because of you!" She snarled and looked as if she wanted to punch me. I grabbed the blanket and hid myself behind it even though it was no use. "Alright tell me how much did they pay you to do this?" she questioned me calmly.

"I didn't-"

"One hundred thousand? Ten hundred thousand?" she cut my sentence off again and I could tell from her face that she was running out of patience. "Altight, how about I give you two hundred thousand? US dollar and you shut the hell up?" she offered and I was extremely insulted by this. Did she think that I sold my body to her for money? I did not and I would never betray my body.

"I said I didn't!" I protested even though she didn't give a damn. I was still on the bed and she just tossed me a cheque that she had signed, like as if I am a girl she bought for a night. I could feel hot tears at the back of my eyes again. She dressed up and grabbed her belongings before she stormed out of the room, leaving me alone in the dim room. But like I cared. I was just angry that she treated me like a e or something. She had just destroyed every pride in me.


No One's POV

Krystal wiped away her last tear and forced herself to get out of the bed to put back her clothes. She had been crying for nearly 2 hours, non-stop over the loss of her ity and her pride. Even though she told herself that having with a girl is almost like nothing and she was still considered a , she couldn't help but feel that something was missing within her. She limped her way as she bent down to pick up her clothes, her lower region ached badly and she stomach hurt.

She picked up the cheque that was lying on the bed and put it in her wallet. She didn't want to keep the money, she wanted to return it to the girl if she ever saw her again. If she accepted to money, she was just as good as a e and she didn't want that. She still wanted the last piece of her pride. Talking about pride, the girl's lips quivered again as she thought about what if her future husband found out that she lost her ity to a girl at such a young age? Or would she even have a husband in the first place?

Her mind was clouded by thoughts that were driving her insane and she couldn't forget how angry the short-haired girl looked like. To be honest, she thought the girl was charming but her attitude ruined it all. If she apologised for taking away Krystal's first time, perhaps Krystal would still forgive her. But she didn't. Instead, she blamed Krystal for setting her up and thought Krystal did all these for money.

 

 

"Hey baby I am so sorry.." Suzy apologised with her pouted lips and her hands swinging Amber's arm left and right. Amber felt guilty and angry at the same time for cheating on Suzy. But she thought it was Suzy's fault too.

"This is all because of you! If you turned up in the room, all these wouldn't have happened!" Amber shouted. Suzy frowned as she didn't get anything that Amber was saying. She didn't know that Amber had with an unknown girl.

"What do you mean? I am sorry okay Amber?" Suzy talked softly. She knew that Amber didn't like it when others talk loudly and she knew that Amber needs to be tamed. "Please don't be mad anymore?" she said in her cutesy voice which made Amber puff up her own cheeks.

"What? You mean like I can not be angry after I had with an unknown girl? And all these happened because of you? What? You think that I go around to whatever girl I want? Suzy Bae, aren't you stupid or something?" Amber snapped and Suzy was baffled.

Amber turned herself away and put her hand on her waist as she ran her finger through her hair with another hand. She was pissed as hell that she had y with another girl. She promised Suzy that they would have after they got married but all these were ruined. The images of the girl flashed through her mind and she shivered at that. She couldn't believe that she had with a girl like that. Amber groaned in frustration and kicked the wall which startled Suzy who was deep in thought just now.

"Amber.. I am sorry..." She apologised. She couldn't bring herself to be angry at Amber as she thought she was in the wrong too. If only she went to the hotel, Amber wouldn't have met the girl and did the wrong thing. She blamed herself for everything that happened but at the same time, felt bitter that Amber had already given her first time to some girl that she didn't even know.

"Sorry? You know that it is your fault right?" Amber asked pompously without looking at her girlfriend who was about to break into tears. "How about I go and other girls right now and you apologise again? Huh? Spare me, Suzy." Amber grabbed Suzy's handbag and threw it at her. "Leave! I don't want to see you now!" She shouted and pushed Suzy who was already crying and begging Amber not to push her away.

"Please Amber.. Please!" Suzy begged and quickly wiped away the tears on her face before trying to stop Amber from closing the front door. "AMBER!" She shouted again after Amber slammed the door shut. Her heart broke into million of pieces when she kept knocking the door but Amber refused to open it.

"Leave me alone!" Amber screamed and Suzy fell to her knees, wailing and still hitting the door, hoping that Amber would open it.

 

Meanwhile, Amber's granny witnessed everything. She shook her head at her spoilt granddaughter and lamented. Amber was doted by her very much as Amber was very gifted, she knew how to handle the business at young age and knew how to keep the elder happy with her sweetness. But the bad thing about Amber was that she was too arrogant.

Also, she was not very fond of Suzy as the girl didn't change Amber into a better person like what love usually does. Granny Liu thought Suzy was not the one for Amber and that she always gave in to Amber even though Amber was in the wrong.

"Grandma, where's Am?" a boyish voice echoed through the big living room and Granny Liu looked up to see her elder grandchild walking down the spiral stairs.

"She's in her room. Henry, please dress up properly, there are people working in our house." Granny Liu reprimanded Henry as he was just wearing a pair of boxers.

Henry shrugged and went up again. He was a big player and only knew how to play. He didn't perform well in school nor business. Granny Liu gave up on him after failing to nurture him to become a better person. But Henry was the only male in the Liu family, he needed to pass on the family line.

 

 

 

Amber vented out her frustration by working out in her gym. Yes, her gym. Her good friend was there too and he just listened to her complaints. "Ya know what Kai? I am so disgusted after I realised that I had with that girl. Do you know how ugly she looks like? grrr." She said breathlessly even though she was running on the treadmill.

Kai sniggered and turned off the treadmill that Amber was running. "You should never call a girl ugly, Ambro. You wouldn't know if one day she would turn into a swan." He raised one of his eyebrows up, smirking and then went on to do his own thing.

Amber scoffed and opened a can of isotonic drink, she rested her arm on the equipment that Kai was working on and said, "trust me. she is so ugly that even plastic surgery can't help." Kai laughed and she laughed along, but half-heartedly as she thought about the girl's face.

"So what are you going to do about Suzy?" Kai asked casually after awhile. Amber tossed the can into the bin and wiped her hands on her shirt. "You guys haven't broken up, right?"

"Nope. I just asked her to leave me alone. We haven't contacted each other for a week already. No big deal." Amber said and shrugged.

"You're a bad girl. But hey, Suzy really loves you. You shouldn't treat her so badly." Kai said and stopped his work.

Amber chuckled and used the towel to wipe away the excessive perspiration on her neck. "It's her fault for falling in love with me then. Anyway, it isn't like I wanted to that girl."

Kai stood up and followed after Amber out of the gym. They went downstairs and the domestic helper gave each other them a coolling pad. "Thanks." Kai smiled at the domestic helper while Amber just walked away without uttering any word. "Do you think that the girl would come and find you?"

"Nah. I gave her money, more than enough. She can stop selling her body already." Amber joked and laughed by her own as she was impressed by herself. Kai just shook his head and couldn't say anything much as Amber was a good friend other than her arrogant character.

"Sometimes, money can't solve everything," Kai said.

"But most of the time, people want money. Deal with it." Amber replied and went to the bathroom to take her shower while leaving Kai alone in the living room.

 


 

Krystal had finally moved into the school hostel and she still coudln't put behind that incident that happened a month ago. That night when she lost her ity to a girl. She didn't even know what's the name of the girl but she could remember her face vividly. "May I take your order please?" She smiled to a customer.

"One cup of frappuccino please." the customer said and Krystal smiled politely. She was working in the cafe that was owned by her sister's girlfriend. It was the second day of her work and she kind of enjoyed working there as she met two good friends called Sulli and Luna. They were around her age and they were very nice to Krystal. Krystal thought they were really pretty and that she felt inferior standing beside them, but it wasn't like the two minded about Krystal's appearance.

"Thank you. See you again." She smiled after passing the cup of frappuccino to the customer.

"Krystal, can you come in for awhile please?" Yuri called out from the office and Krystal quickly put down her work. "Your sister," Yuri mouthed and passed Krystal the phone.

"Hello Unnie?"

"Soojungie, how are you now?" Jessica asked.

"I am fine unnie. School hasn't started though." Krystal said and smiled at Yuri when they made an eye contact.

"Is Yuri treating you good? If not, tell me. I will scold her." Jessica said and faked a hiss.

"Yuri-unnie is good to me. Don't worry." Krystal laughed and Yuri looked up immediately when she heard her name.

"Okay. I will see you soon okay? Love you." Jessica said and Krystal returned the greeting before passing the phone to Yuri. She didn't dare to tell her sister what happened a month ago as she felt it wasn't really necessary and that her sister would sure make a big fuss over it. She didn't want that to happen.


 

It was another morning that Krystal woke up feeling nausea, she ran to the bathroom and puked out whatever content in her stomach. It was a horrible sight to see and she had been like this for a week now. She thought it was because of the stress from schoolwork and work that made her miss her period and feel sick. "Argh..." she groaned and sat down on the bathroom floor because her legs couldn't support her weight.

"You better go for a check up soon." Her roommate reminded her as she was woken up by the noise.

Krystal didn't reply and she shot the girl an apologetic look. The girl slammed her head back onto the bed and continued sleeping. Krystal felt another wave of nauseous surge through her body and she hovered ontop of the toilet bowl to vomit out again, making disgusting noise that woke the roommate up again. "One more time soojung. one more time." She warned and put up her finger.

"I am sorry Jiyeon." Krystal whispered apologetically and wiped away the fluid near . She got up weakly and went to brush her teeth. It made her look so sick.

She went to work quietly, afraid to wake up her roommate, which was the last thing she wanted to do. Jiyeon was not a morning person and she would kill anyone who woke her up. Even though it was a weekend, Krystal still had to go for work.

"Are you feeling okay today?" Sulli asked. She was aware that Krystal hadn't been looking good these few days.

"I am fine." Krystal managed to force a smile onto her face and she went to put on the uniform at work. She felt her vision getting blurry and she shook her head, trying to clear it off.

"You don't look like you're fine." Yuri said worriedly and placed her palm on Krystal's forehead. "No fever.." She mumbled and checked Krystal around.

"I am really okay Yuri unnie." Krystal assured them softly and the next thing they knew, she collapsed onto ground but luckily, Yuri managed to hold her head or else it would be smashed right into the hard ground.

"Oh my god. call sica here right now." Yuri shouted to her workers and Sulli quickly scurried to the counter to phone Jessica who was still sleeping in Yuri's house.

 

 

"Is she okay?" Jessica asked the doctor anxiously after the doctor came out from the room.

"She's fine and the baby is safe. Don't worry." The doctor said with a smile and Jessica frowned.

"What baby?" She asked and Yuri who was beside her nodded along.

"She's pregnant and it has been 7 weeks already." The doctor said and looked rather surprised that they didn't know about it.

"Are you serious?! Oh my god, who is that bastard that got my sister pregnant at such a young age? I am going to find him out and castrate him and argh YURI!" Jessica squealed and hit Yuri on the chest umpteen times until she managed to calm herself down. By then, the doctor was already gone to attend to other patients.

"Chill baby." Yuri said softly and hugged Jessica who was fuming.

"Did you see any guys near my baby sister? Argh how could she just have with a guy when she has just moved to the city?" Jessica asked, infuriated

"I didn't see her with any guys before.. and.. did she tell you that she has a boyfriend or anything?" Yuri asked

"no?! She didn't have any boyfriend since young and don't tell me she fell for some random guy's sweet words so she slept with him?" Jessica said in disbelief.

"Krystal isn't that kind of girl. Maybe we should ask her after she wakes up?" Yuri suggested and rubbed the sides of her girlfriend's arms.

Jessica didn't speak anymore word and she just kept breathing angrily. She couldn't believe that her sister got herself pregnant after she had just moved into the city for the first time. She is dead when she wakes up. Jessica poked her inner cheek with her tongue and went to the ward with Yuri at the back.