02 - Korea

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoojung took her passport and flight tickets from her mother. The two were now standing outside the departure gate. Ichimura Harumi was now Han Yoojung.

Her twin tails was now hidden underneath her black wig which she keeps on hand to conceal her identity. She was wearing huge glasses and her left eye had a brown contact lens to hide her heterochromia eyes. 

Her trench coat was removed and underneath was a baby blue v-neck sweater dress, her studded boots was switched with plain knee high boots, and her Miu Miu bag was now a cheap leather drawstring bag. 

" I'll be going in now, mama. " Yoojung told her mother.

" Alright. See you in three years. I'll take these home. " Miyuki raised up the paper bag with Yoojung's coat, ankle boots and miu miu bag with a small smile.

" I'll miss you. But I'll visit during summer vacation and winter break. And I'll try to write to you every week. " Yoojung promised. Miyuki nodded at her daughter's promise. 

" I'll anticipate it. Don't stress yourself, okay? " Miyuki asked and Yoojung nodded.

" You too. Don't overwork yourself at the company, no matter how much they pressurize you. Just remember that you are Ichimura Miyuki, one of Japan's top fashion designers. " Yoojung reminded. 

" I know. Now go in. Eat your dinner before you board. Or at least buy something to snack on. " Miyuki said and Yoojung nodded, handing the security guard her passport and flight ticket. Once Yoojung went past the gates, she headed for the ID screening.

After that was done, Yoojung headed to the department stores in the departure area before heading to the immigration gates. Walking around and seeing different stores, she wondered what to buy. That's when Yoojung saw a shop selling Japanese dolls and walked inside. As she browsed through the different dolls, her eyes caught sight of a doll wearing a blue floral yukata. Smiling, she took the doll to the cashier to pay for it. 

" Thank you for shopping here! " The cashier bowed. Yoojung smiled and bowed back before leaving the shop, only to bump into someone.

“ Ow.” Yoojung muttered.

“ Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you! ” The person who bumped into her apologized in 

“ It’s alright. I wasn’t looking. “ Yoojung stood up and told the stranger. She was about to bend down and pick up her bag, but the stranger beat her to it.

“ You dropped this. “ The stranger handed Yoojung her bag.

“ Thank you! “ Yoojung bowed and walked off before the stranger could ask for her name, but he managed to remember her looks and scent of her perfume. * I hope we meet again. *

---

When it was an hour and a half before the take off, Yoojung went to clear the immigration gates and security before waiting for the announcement for boarding.

“ Could all passengers please make their way to the boarding gate. Thank you. ” A lady spoke through the intercom. She repeated a few more times before the announcement was stopped.

“ Let’s go. ” Yoojung told herself and made her way to the first class boarding gate with her passport and flight ticket.

When she reached the front of the line, Yoojung gave the security guard her passport and ticket before it was returned to her.

“ Have a nice flight, Miss Han Yoojung. ” The security guard told her. Yoojung bowed and went into the first class jet bridge.

Once Yoojung entered the plane, she was led to her seat by the window by an air stewardess.

* Just two hours. In two hours, I’ll be in Korea. Tomorrow, school starts. That’s stressing. *

Yoojung sighed and buckled up her seatbelt. Once the announcement for take off was made, Yoojung sat back in her seat and closed her eyes.

An hour later, Yoojung was woken by an air stewardess who was serving snacks.

“ What drinks would you want? ” She asked Yoojung.  Yoojung looked at the tray of drinks and decided on the grape juice.

“ Would you like some peanuts? ” The stewardess asked.

“ No, thank you. ” Yoojung politely declined. The stewardess nodded and rolled the trolley to another passenger.

Feeling bored, Yoojung decided to brush up on her Korean with a handbook her mother had bought for her.

After another hour of reading, another announcement for landing was made. Yoojung placed her book back inside her bag and got ready for landing. After the smooth landing, the sign that allowed passengers to unbuckle their seatbelts was and Yoojung unbuckled hers and waited for disembarking.

Once it was Yoojung’s turn, she stood up from her seat and disembarked.

“ I hope you enjoyed the flight, and welcome to Seoul. ” The stewardess bowed and Yoojung bowed back.

* Oh right! I have to tell my dad I’m here. * Yoojung her phone and texted her father that she had arrived in Seoul.

After passing through security, customs and the immigration point, Yoojung went to get a trolley and headed over to the large conveyor belt to retrieve her luggage. 

Once she identified her luggage, she easily lifted them up and placed it onto the trolley. * For once, I’m glad my mom placed me in aikido and taekwondo. All those training makes this lifting easy. *

Once everything was on the trolley, Yoojung rolled it out of the arrival gates and found her father’s secretary waiting for her with the company’s name written on a piece of paper.

Walking towards him, Yoojung greeted the secretary. “ Secretary Lee. ”

“ Good evening, Young Miss. The car is waiting for you outside. ” Secretary Lee informed and started towards the car with Yoojung following behind.

After loading the luggage into the trunk, Secretary Lee went to place the trolley ba

Please log in to read the full chapter