04 - They meet again

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once break was over, the freshman students from the design major rushed back to class and the whole lecture hall became noisy once again. 

" 1-A SILENCE! " The teacher slammed her pointer on the table again. 

" Just keep quiet and wait for your senior to arrive. There's only fifteen of you and it's already like a big marketplace. " the teacher complained.

As always, Yoojung was looking out the window with an uninterested face.

* I wonder how the rest are doing. Is Rima contradicting to the teachers words again? Is Hayato off winking at girls like always? Is Temari stressing up because of council work? Is Shin ditching classes to play soccer?  * 

She stared at the scenery outside the window and thought. * I miss Infinitely Seven being together. I miss Tamagawa Gakuen. I miss Mom. But I'll also have to spend time with my father. I haven't been in Korea since my last shoot here. * 

Suddenly, she felt someone nudge her. She turned to look at the front and saw her teacher impatiently tapping her foot on the ground. Behind her were at least another fifteen students from 2-A. 

" I'm sorry. " Yoojung apologised.

" Thank you for finally waking up from your daze, Miss Han. As I said, these are your seniors from 2-A. " The teacher pointed to the group. 

" And this is their teacher, Miss Cho. " The teacher pointed to a young lady. 

" As there is an equal amount of you, I would like each and everyone of you to come down here and pick a number from this black box. 2-A will also do the same. Afterwards, you would read out the numbers one by one. If your number matches your senior's number, then they would be your partner for the next six tasks and this practice task. " The teacher said. 

" Ne! " Everyone said and they went down in an orderly fashion. 

" 2-A, you know what Ms Hwang said. Come forward and pick your numbers at random. " Miss Cho instructed her class.

After the picking of numbers, the student went back to their seats.

“ Alright. Now that you have picked your numbers, open them up and read them aloud. Let’s start from the front. Jung Min, read your numbers aloud. ” Ms Hwang said.

---

“ Miss Han, your number? ” Ms Hwang called for Yoojung. Every student in class tensed up. There were not a lot of seniors left, and one of them was the most popular guy in school.

“ 10. ” Yoojung said and the whole class held their breaths.

Miss Cho looked at the class list and ushered at a boy near the front.

“ Number Ten. Byun Baekhyun. Go and sit next to Miss Han Yoojung. ” Miss Cho said and Baekhyun nodded.

“ NO!!!! ” The rest of the class groaned.

“ WHY? WHY DOES THE TRANSFER GET HIM?! ” Si Yeon exclaimed and Ms Hwang shot her a fierce glare.

“ Kim Si Yeon! Please refrain from shouting in class and sit down! ” Ms Hwang scolded.

Si Yeon shut and sat down, but not before sending a glare at Yoojung who didn’t flinch. Instead, Yoojung sent a smile back at Si Yeon.

* That glare is pathetic. Rima has a scarier glare, and that’s when she’s in a good mood. * Yoojung looked straight.

“ Han Yoojung-sshi? ” Baekhyun called and Yoojung looked up. Her eyes immediately widened when she saw him.

“ Y-you… ” Yoojung stuttered.

“ Oh! Yukata-sshi! ” Baekhyun remembered.

“ So you attend this school too. ” Yoojung said and Baekhyun nodded.

“ I’m sorry for bumping to you at the airport. Was the yukata doll damaged? ” Baekhyun asked and Yoojung shook her head.

“ It’s fine and in perfect condition. ” Yoojung said.

“ That’s good. What were you doing in Japan? ” Baekhyun asked.

“ I’m the new transfer student. I used to study at Tamagawa Gakuen in Tokyo. Then what were you doing there? ” Yoojung shot the question back at Baekhyun.

“ I had something to do in Japan. So I flew there. ” Baekhyun explained.

“ I see. ” Yoojung nodded.

“ AHEM! ” Ms Hwang cleared .

Yoojung and Baekhyun turned to look at the teacher in front.

“ I’m sorry to interrupt your lover’s talk, but Miss Cho and I have to explain the details of this practice task. For this task, there are fifteen individual tasks. One task for each group. ” Ms Hwang explained and the class started to whisper amongst each other.

“ You will be handling a fashion show that is to be held this Saturday. Here is the task list. Please remember what you’re supposed to do as I will not be repeating it all over again. ” Ms Hwang warned the class.

“ Pairs 1, 3 and 5, you would be handling the stage props. Pairs 2, 4 and 6, lighting. 7, 10, 13 and 15 you will be handling the models there. 8 and 9, sound and music. The rest, 11, 12 and 14, you would be doing decorations for the area and the chairs. ” Miss Cho announced and class broke into groans again.

“ Looks like we’re in charge of models. ” Baekhyun told Yoojung and she nodded.

* Who knew being a model myself would come in handy. Having a fashionista mom, I practically know all the trends. *

“ Can the pairs in charge of the models please come forward and pick a clothing brand? ” Miss Cho said.

“ I trust you pick a good one, Jungie. Just like the yukata doll. ” Baekhyun told Yoojung who nodded.

After picking out a piece of paper from another box, Yoojung went back to sit next to Baekhyun.

“ Can the groups open up their piece of paper now. ” Miss Cho requested.

Yoojung opened up a piece of paper and the name of a familiar American fashion house was written there. Then she remembered her friends were also walking for a fashion show.

* My thinking has become slow… seriously. *

“ Pair Seven, your paper? ” Miss Cho asked.

“ Levi’s. ” Seol-hyun spoke and Miss Cho nodded, taking down the name on the list.

“ Pair Ten? ” Miss Cho asked.

“ Ralph Lauren. ” Baekhyun told Miss Cho.

“ Thirteen? ”

Please log in to read the full chapter