25 - Festival Prep

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, Baekhyun had fully recovered and was back to school again. Just in time for the preparation of the school festival too! 

" Annually, the school would open its doors to public to allow high school students to roam around and get to know of our school before sitting for their entrance exams. So this year, the teachers arranged for a ballot, and decided that 1-A would be doing a cafe. " Ms Hwang explained. 

There were choruses of protests from the boys, and cheers from the girls, and a little silence from those who weren't caring at all. 

With her ruler, Ms Hwang struck the podium and the class kept quiet. " All of you are college students. Stop acting like this. After school, head over to the drama room. Understood? "

At her question, the whole class nodded without anymore complaints. 

* A cafe? Sounds like fun. * Yoojung propped her head on her hand and stared out the window like she always does for her classes. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

" I'm sure you've heard from Ms Hwang about the campus festival, right? " One of their lecturer, Ms Kim asked. Classes had started and first up for that day was sketching. 

" This is your task until lunch time. You are to come up with a banner design for your class cafe. The venue of your cafe will be at the newly built cafe next to the archery club. The archers should be able to locate the place. " Yoojung nodded. 

" Now let's get started! We can't waste any time now. " Ms Kim clapped her hands and the students started work immediately. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

" Whew! We're done! " One student sighed in relief. Just in time for the lunch bell to ring. The students then packed up their belongings and got ready to leave the place. 

" Remember! Head to the drama room after school! After lunch, we would plan and decorate for the festival. " Ms Kim reminded as the students left the room. 

" Jungie! Let's go! " Seol-hyun skipped over to Yoojung who was packing up the rest of her things. " I found something which might interest you! " 

Yoojung nodded and hastily packed her bag and left with Seol-hyun. Seol-hyun then led Yoojung to the school's open field and saw a runway stage positioned there. Yoojung's eyes widened in shock and her jaw almost dropped. 

" Why is this here? " Yoojung asked, but Seol-hyun shrugged. " I saw this when I went to the ladies room. " Seol-hyun explained. 

On instinct, Yoojung stepped up on the runway and started walking as she always did. Seol-hyun's eyes glistened when she noticed how happy Yoojung is when she's up on the runway. 

" Is it that nice to be a model? " Seol-hyun crossed her arms and asked. Yoojung stopped walking and nodded. 

" It was meant to be a hobby to pass time at first, but I came to love modeling. A lot. " Yoojung smiled. She then started walking back and forth on the runway with her arms crossed behind her back. She then paused and looked at Seol-hyun.

“ But ultimately, it’s up to your thinking. ” She pointed to her temple. Yoojung then broke out into a smile and the two girls laughed together. Yoojung got off the catwalk and just sat at the edge, dangling her slender legs off of it.

Please log in to read the full chapter