27 - Dropping by

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I'm tired! " Si Yeong whined. Yoojung could only roll her eyes as the former had only walked a few rounds. 

Ever since the school decided to show off the talents of some fashionistas, the girls in Yoojung's course were picked to go on the runway. 

* Would she just shut up?! That's the fifth time she's complaining. * Yoojung sighed. 

Just then, her phone rang and she picked it up. “ Hello? ”

“ Haru!!! ”

Yoojung winced as she held the phone away from her ear. Once the screaming and shouting had stopped, she placed her phone back to her ear.

“ Keep it down! I’m still in school! ” Yoojung reminded and walked away from the open space so that she could speak louder.

“ We have great news! ” Shinji cheerfully said. “ We’re coming over to your school now for a visit! ” Seiichi revealed and Yoojung’s phone almost dropped from her hands.

“ Are you guys serious? ” Yoojung skeptically asked. “ Yes. ” The twins answered simultaneously.

“ Are the others coming also? ” Yoojung asked and a sarcastic voice answered. “ What do you think? ”

Yoojung rolled her eyes. “ I’m hanging up now. ”

“ Wait! Jeez, you always do this to me. We’re walking towards your school now. Where are you? ” Rima asked.

Yoojung sighed. “ The open space behind the school. ”

“ Where the hell is that? ” Rima asked. But before Yoojung answered, Shin answered Rima’s question.

“ Oh... Okay now you can hang up. ” Rima said and Yoojung hung up. * That girl really likes to annoy me. *

Minutes after she hung up, screaming could be heard as I.S walked to school grounds. The first person who saw her, was Rima, and she had a huge smirk on her face.

“ I see our worries are for nothing. You seem to be doing well. ” Yoojung rolled her eyes.

“ I’m older than you. Of course I’d be doing well in a foreign country. ” Yoojung shot back and the both of them started a glaring competition.

“ That’s enough now the both of you. We saw each other not long ago and you’re already fighting again. ” Temari shook her head.

“ It’s her fault! ” Yoojung and Rima blamed each other.

“ Like two peas in a pod. ” Hayato crossed his arms and commented.

“ We are not! ” The two of them chorused and glared at each other before looking at the opposite direction with a huff.

“ I stand corrected. ” Hayato shrugged and entered the space to look for Seol-hyun.

“ Hayato! ” Seol-hyun’s voice reached their ears and the rest of the I.S members looked at that direction with raised eyebrows.

“ Lets go. ” Shin followed behind and the rest followed. When they stepped on the grassy space, Hayato and Seol-hyun were hugging each other with wide smiles on their faces.

“ Ahem! ” Yoojung cleared loudly and the both of them separated.

“ Sorry. ” The both of them apologized.

“ You two are hopeless. ” Shin shook his head and Yoojung looked at him pointedly.

“ Look who’s talking, lover boy. ” Yoojung pointed out. Shin turned red and coughed. At the back, the twins chuckled seeing their ‘older brother’ looking flustered.

“ I know you two haven’t met in a long time, but I can’t hand Seol-hyun over to you yet, Hayato. ” Yoojung peeled Seol-hyun from Hayato and lightly pushed her away.

“ You can just watch your girlfriend at the sides while we work. ” She dragged Hayato back to the group and went back to work.

“ Nee-san is really taking modeling seriously. ” Shinji commented. Rima rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“ She should be. She’s the most in

Please log in to read the full chapter