13 - Sports

Leading A Double Life [ On-Hold ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just like that, spring ended and summer flew by quickly. Yoojung was constantly caught up with work and modeling in one month, and before she knew it, school was starting the next day.

" Why can't school start in another month?! " Yoojung complained as she pulled her white tank top over her head and put on her cream colored cardigan.

“ Sheesh. I still have to style my wig. ” Yoojung sighed as she tied her new blonde wig into two braids with two red bobby pins securing her bangs away from her face.

“ Done! ” Yoojung completed the look with a pink headband and left her room.

“ Young Miss! ” The head chef threw her a banana as she drank her glass of milk.

“ Thanks! ” Yoojung grabbed her bag off the counter and went to put on her blue wedges to match her denim jeans.

As soon as Yoojung sat down in the car, she took out her phone and checked for any messages while peeling her banana.

Just as she took a bite, her phone rang.

“ Hello? ” She picked up without looking at the caller ID.

“ Harumi? This is Tengoku-san. I’m here to remind you that you have a shoot today at ten. ” Yoojung’s manager said.

“ Cancel it. I’m at school until late. I won’t skip school because of a shoot. Push it back then. ” Yoojung told her manager who fell silent.

“ A…alright. I’ll push it to tomorrow afternoon. Will that be fine? ” Tenshi asked.

“ Fine. Remind me tomorrow. ” Yoojung said and hung up.

Tiredly, she looked out the window as the scenery passed by. The car soon slowed down and pulled up in front of the design building and Yoojung stepped out.

“ Jungie!! ” A voice called out to her and she turned around, fully aware of whose voice it belonged to.

“ Seol-hyun! ” Yoojung waved as the girl went up to hug her.

“ I see you still kept your punk Lolita look. ” Yoojung said while scanning her from head to toes.

“ My make-up is lighter, though. ” Seol-hyun pointed out and Yoojung nodded.

“ You dyed your hair. ” Seol-hyun touched the strands of Yoojung’s wig.

“ Nothing against the rules about appearance. So long as it is not too ridiculous, it’s fine. Besides, I heard Si Yeon’s minions have even more crazy colors. ” Yoojung smiled.

“ I heard that the both of them dyed their hair gray over the one month break. ” Seol-hyun said and Yoojung laughed.

“ Old people. ” Yoojung joked and the both of them laughed as they walked to their seats.

“ Have you heard? Today is the day that we’re choosing our clubs. I hope that they have academic clubs. I can’t stand sports. ” Seol-hyun wished.

“ You’re bad at it? ” Yoojung asked and Seol-hyun nodded.

“ Never good. Never will be. What about you? Do you like sports? ” Seol-hyun asked.

“ I was an ace back in Japan. People relied on me whenever the sports festival came. Best archer. Fastest runner. Greatest stamina. Pro-shooter. A lot of useless titles actually. ” Yoojung shrugged.

Seol-hyun stood there with agape.

“ So many sports. I bet all the sports clubs would look for you this year. ” Seol-hyun said.

“ That’s why there’s a trial today. ” Yoojung said and she sat down, just as Ms Hwang came in with the seniors of 2-A business major.  

“ Alright class! Settle down and pass me your notebooks which you used to record your sales to me. ” Ms Hwang said and Yoojung took out her notebook and passed to the front.

Once collection was done, Ms Hwang set the books to one side and faced the class.

“ I’m sure all the freshmen know what today is, right? ” Ms Hwang asked and the freshmen nodded.

“ Good! For those of you who don’t. It’s the day that you choose your clubs. You might think it was over in high school, but you are wrong. The juniors will guide you along today, so don’t worry. ” Ms Hwang said and sat down.

“ So we really choose it today. Baek, what club are you from? ” Yoojung turned to look at Baekhyun.

“ Soccer. But it’s a boys only team. ” Baekhyun smiled.

Yoojung sighed. * This is tough. *

---

“ Who’s next?! ” The swim coach yelled and Yoojung stepped forward in her swimwear.

“ Name? ” The coach asked.

“ Han Yoojung. Class 1-A, Design Major. ” Yoojung said and pulled her goggles down.

Please log in to read the full chapter